It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joint Strike FIghter not so stealthy afterall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There were never any serious plans to make the joint strike fighter a stealthy aircraft. most of it was just specualtion. The joint strike fighter project its just an effort to replace the aging f-16

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by llfrequencyll
There were never any serious plans to make the joint strike fighter a stealthy aircraft. most of it was just specualtion. The joint strike fighter project its just an effort to replace the aging f-16
? Are you saying that it doesn't feature extensive low-observable design features?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by llfrequencyll

Really? Shame nobody told Lockheed, MCAir, BAE and Boeing they were wasting their time and effort.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by planeman
please learn to use the quote finction, maybe then people would read your monologues.

Well who said learning should be fun and prepackaged to suit your specific 'needs' anyways? If you feel your not learning anything ( somehow) don't bother reading but don't accuse him of being the one that handicaps your 'effort', such as it is.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
NO

although CH1466 does post some very interesting technological `chat` - ALOT of what he says is `in my opinion` `i think that` and he also uses degrading terms , which lacks professionalism - and also alot of what he posts is irevlant to the topic in hand.

cut it done , presey it and paragraph it

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
NO although CH1466 does post some very interesting technological `chat` - ALOT of what he says is

Does post some interesting technological chat? Well i imagined we were busy with the same book if not the same page. I guess your not there yet but i can tell you that it's not just 'interesting'.

`in my opinion`

So he has the maturity to state when something is a opinion and not fact or other? It is funny that people who almost never makes anywhere near approaching accurate statements also never use the word 'opinion'. The more willing a person is to separate his facts from his opinions the more credit he deserves IMO.

`i think that`

And what would you propose he do if he could not tell us what he thinks? Once again most people will say something as if 'truth' when it is in fact just what they think. It shows maturity if nothing else.

and he also uses degrading terms ,

Well since we are supposedly in the business if questioning the world here on ATS what's the point of assumed respect? He calls these people degrading things because they behave in a way that deserves such comments. Now i do don't always agree but at least i know where he stands.

which lacks professionalism -

Professionalism? Well his clearly not getting paid to speak his mind here and that is the reason we do not have to put up with PC nonsense. Fact is a great many military men do say these things but we NEVER hear it. They know that if they told the truth and admitted certain 'facts' it would be the end of their 'professional' careers. Now considering the knowledge CH clearly has we are lucky to get the data in this non PR version. That's just how i see it.

and also alot of what he posts is irevlant to the topic in hand.

It's all connected and if you can not follow his train of thought just put up your hand so that he may get the chance to explain it to you. If you are afraid/embarrassed to ask in public do it in private.

cut it done , presey it and paragraph it

I think we can and should make exceptions in certain cases and this is IMO one of those.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
the sydney moring herald is wrong it will be stealthy www.defensenews.com...

there u go

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join