It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race for life, more like race for a pint...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Save a life, sponsor LadyCool21!

Race for life is the British 5km run for Cancer Research UK.
As we all know cancer is one of the biggest killers in the world, and I've decided to run it with my mate duffy; for me it's a challenge, runnings not my strong point, at all.

I used to hate cross country at school, avoid doing anything then a fast walk and jogging is a big no no.

So LadyCool is pledging for all ATSers, if possible, to dig into your pockets and sponser me...have a heart, if I raise over a hundred quid I get a free watch!

No but I mean it folks, alot of my family has passed away from this horrible, horrible disease, I really want to make a difference!

here's my website that I so tastefully designed... Save a life, sponsor LadyCool21!

[edit on 13-3-2006 by LadyCool21]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I hate to see an empty thread, especially when its somebody taking the time out to do something for others...good luck lady cool and all the best.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thankyou optimus fett, it's always good to see someone taking an interest, I went training for the first time today and ache all over!!! But I've raised £60 on my first day so I'm chuffed to bits!! We're going into town tommorow dressed as super heroes, I'm gonna be WonderWoman, they'll be hotpants involved!

new topics

join