It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure instrumental

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I know there's some musicians out there. Here's my amateur attempt at bringing disclosure to the forefront

have a good day

lo-fi
www.soundclick.com...

hi-fi
www.soundclick.com...

www.soundclick.com/filam

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I enjoyed it, although I'm not really a big fan of the somewhat detuned sounds. Is there a chance we can download it in in better quality than 128kb?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
"detuned" sounds, like whats that exactly? I recorded at 44100 sample rate 16-bit resolution mono. I know there's better quality. I could send you the .mp3 if you like. Thanks for listening.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Schizoflux]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hey, dude, that's really good

The tempo and voice tone and speed fit well.

I've got Sonic Foundry Acid Pro 4.0
and might have a go creating a similar tune.

'Disclosure Project Hip Hip' Top Ten.

LOL

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
lol any disclosure rappers in the house? Seriously if you have a go at it let me listen

flux

till the day of disclosure

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schizoflux
"detuned" sounds, like whats that exactly? I recorded at 44100 sample rate 16-bit resolution mono. I know there's better quality. I could send you the .mp3 if you like. Thanks for listening.
[edit on 13-3-2006 by Schizoflux]

Detuned is another word for out of tune. There's usually a detune knob on alot of the newer soft-synths and is usually used to bend the note a little off tune for a short period of time. The main lead (the high tone) sounds a bit detuned, not that it is bad.. it's a good effect but it's just not something I like

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
thanks for the input.

flux

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Very good, it's tres umm, some other cool sounding french eword that means something good.

I close my eyes and I see a politician in bellbottoms doing a seventiesesque dance well spinning a record on a scratch table at a techno club.

top topics

join