It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Special Ever!!! TONIGHT@8:00PM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hello all:
I just thought I would inform everyone interested that the National Geographic Channel is showing UFO's: Seeing is Believing.... It airs at 8:00pm eastern tonight! I saw this a few months ago, when it first came out and its spectacular, to say the least.

I believe it's a program that should be aired on the big networks like ABC, NBC, or CBS. It would get alot more coverage that way, but at least its on prime time.

Just a heads, this is the kind of show that debunkers need to watch, and they'll take a step back and say" DAMN, are these what people are seeing"!!! It's that good, I believe its 2hrs long so, set your vcrs or dvrs, there's alot you would like to replay over and over again.

Take care everyone

MSTKN

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
8 pm what time zone?

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see that your post said Eastern the first time.

Hmm I don't think I get the National Geographic Channel anyway... darn.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mstkn28
I believe it's a program that should be aired on the big networks like ABC, NBC, or CBS. It would get alot more coverage that way, but at least its on prime time.

This was already aired originally on ABC. This is the infamous Peter Jennings special that raised a ruckus a while back.

abcnews.go.com...

Most members thought it was a bad special, and discussed in this huge thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mstkn28

...set your vcrs or dvrs, there's alot you would like to replay over and over again.

Take care everyone

MSTKN

Crap I don't have National Geographic on my DTH !! HELP. Where can I get the VCD/DVD from? Can someone help out here? mstkn, can u send me a copy?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Will it be on torrent?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
This was already aired originally on ABC. This is the infamous Peter Jennings special that raised a ruckus a while back.

abcnews.go.com...

Most members thought it was a bad special, and discussed in this huge thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks HAL9000.
Yeah, that UFO documentary didn't get a good review from most people I know that study these topics.

Although, for the average joe it sounds suitable. And had about 8 or was it 11 million viewers on the evening.

new topics

top topics

join