It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a really bad feeling about ATS

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I want to see the followup of Beachcomas question...

The original post, which BeachComa referred to, was posted by a confirmed member of a notorious neo-nazi skinhead organization that targets large discussion groups and tries to push their hate-mongering. They attempted a concerted infiltration of this site in the past year. Because of that, the staff is well attuned to their efforts.

This organization is the antithesis of "denying ignorance" - the post was removed.

But it should be pointed out that Beachcoma re-posted his own version of the substance of the deleted thread...and it still lives in his thread. I don't remember which particular thread that is...but I'm sure he can provide the link.

In other words...the subject and content was fine, the movement behind it was unacceptable.

[edit on 3-21-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I honestly don't care whether you do or not, as I am imagining why you aren't shutting down this thread. I have calmly and nicely asked you to take it down..maybe three times in a row. The reason why I am saying this again is because more people are seeing the post and they only read the beginning, not bothering to read page..13 or something like that. THat was my huge apology and misunderstanding post. If only people would look at that, then they would understand.

Now...I just am asking please can you shut down this thread. As it is really getting on my nerves now and people are still picking on me. Its not funny, this is starting to get seriously old. I do not want to lose my reputation to some stupid post I made, So I am going to ask one more time, please, with all the icecream in the world and a cherry on top, delete this thread!....

If you don't delete it...well I will be wondering why? If you ignore this, then that is truly heartless of you. Valhall! Skeptic! Springer! Simon! Nygdan! Loam! SpittinCobra! I am looking up to you, asking you a simple favor...

[edit on 22-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
The thread that Beachcoma mentions is not familliar to me. A title would help, I'll look into it.

It's all good, Val explained to me that the OP for that deleted thread was from some neo-nazi hate group and that the thread was removed on that account, not because of the content.

I've opened a thread to discuss the same issue (minus the rhetoric, hopefully) in the Political Conspiracies forum here.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
There is such a thing as being OVERLY paranoid.
Dude if you just take some time to actually THINK this out.. you would see that it does not make sense.

What would this benefit the NWO? This site exposes topics that are otherwise often swept under the carpet and buried to keep them out of the mainstream and the mind of John Q public to keep the number of AWARE people to a minimum. ATS increases the number of informed people with its very existance.

Please.. next time you get an idea.. think it through before you blurt it out.

Common sense tells you that ATS is the enemy of a NWO ... not a part of it.

GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Will you people just read my POST!!!!!! I am really starting to get aggrivated.... *fumes* read my post on page 13 or 14..one of those..

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join