It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a really bad feeling about ATS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I have asked once, twice, now I will ask one more time. Would you please be so kind as to delete this thread, overlord..simon, springer...the SSS...* Or any other moderator. please.... so that I do not come across as crazy...

Coming off as crazy should not be an issue on a conspiracy board, whitelightwolf. In my short time here, I've started and posted to some crazy threads, and will continue to do so.

But I always post with these thoughts in mind:

-Be prepared for opposition; be prepared for healthy debate. Use links, videos, files and any media you can get your hands on to back up your theory. Even with these, you may still be shot down.

-Be prepared to look at better theories and evidence than yours. Sometimes it's hard to let go of our beliefs, especially faith-based ones, but if someone gives you good evidence to dispatch your proof, try to have an open mind. Sometimes good proof can do a lot to alleviate your fears.

-Be prepared to be wrong. This sorta goes along with the above post. Sometimes we're wrong--no matter how good our intuition or ability to reason. And in a place like this, being wrong can somehow seem so right.

-Be prepared to look crazy. That's okay. We all need to take leave of our senses sometimes.

And if all else fails, doll, remember this: You are on a conspiracy board. The happy and shiny who walk among us everyday, the type of folk who wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this, would say we're all nuts.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Its pretty obvious this site is monitored, theyl use Echelon? look how fast your computer (if its good) can scan itself for somethin specific, their computers wud blitz through this site in seconds i bet. Trip words set it off yknow how it works.

Why would they monitor ATS? Because why the F not
I would! if i was them, its the largest commercial site on ''conspiracy'', and coincidentally quite sceptical but they can explain that away rightly as a need for proof issue.
Sceptical is normal, we all are sceptical until we know better.

They (gov) do wana know our mindsets, and if we are 'folowing the program' or not. You see, they watch the people and tailor the big fake picture to keep us in tune in this silly little conspiracy world that means NOTHING, and them miles ahead in hyperspace! (thanks ashley)

As ickey says all those people on the street stopping you to log your shopping habits etc.. with clipboards, and the supermarkets especially that send questionaires to our house that our dozey parents (lol mum sorry sorry) fill out!

Well all that gos back into the main frame for them, along with all their other methods of finding out how LOST we are? ATS is a dam good place to monitor. And maybe get a little joke from in their spare time or luch break!

That kid who used to use the site who later killed people?? i forget his name, well how do we know we arent getting programmed all over the place and picking up 'trigger signals' here for one?

Any of them secret scumbags can enter the site and post something full of code just to spark off something in the right people.. even with a signature!

What i do find funny at times is ATS slogan '' Deny ignorance''

Well im naming no names, but ive met some pretty ignorant mods.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

OMIGAWD!

Has anyone else noticed THIS?

.....Gazrok
.....EnronOutrunHomerun
.....Sanctum
.....TheBandit795
.....Alien
.....Pantha
djdOhboy

Sorry whitelightwolf, don't mean to disrespect you but this is too much fun.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by soficrow]

soficrow you crack me up

I have a feeling you are onto something...

- Naz

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I didnt even bother reading the last 9 pages. I'm sure it went somewhere along the lines of the other 9 threads we've had in the past 3 or so months about ATS being some covert agency's master plan.

Does it really friggin matter? 90% of the posters (including mods) of this site go to no ends to tear apart disinfo and do enough research on specific matters that they can tell you bs when they see it. So uhm, if there's always a person here that'll call bs, and trust me, someone always will, why are you worried about who, or how, ats runs?

Deny Ignorance is the motto of this site. It's held fast and strong through some very tense times of fact building and debating. And trust me, if we put as much power and "feelings" into other threads and debates, we'd get our truth, regardless of how it's fed to us.

But attacking the merits and ethics of ATS is really ignorant. Because most of the topics on this board don't go unanswered and uncritisized. Even the disinfo.

Deny Ignorance. PLEASE!

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 14-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
A few things. You can be sure that ATS is on the big board at NSA and that some of the members here are NSA strategic writers. Some posters get flagged and tagged, when they post it goes to IA and even CT to search for crypto.

The bad news is that ALL the people, you too whoever you are, is easily manipulated and mind controlled. I know a Delta Force member who was trying to convince me he isn't mind controlled, he felt insulted because he puts so much pride in his strength od mind. If any people on the planet are mind controlled, its delta force members.

I could post nothing but truth for 24 hours a day on this site and there will be one person who says the kook or crazy word and it would be enough to put enough doubt in your mind that you would form your opinion with that one word of doubt.

Many people AREN'T EVEN CAPABLE OF FORMING AN OPINION. THEY READ NEWSPAPERS AND WATCH TV NEWS MAGAZINES TO SEE WHAT THE TALKING HEADS TELL THEM TO THINK BEFORE THEY FORM AN OPINION.

Some people are convinced that aliens are from outer space simply because they see them in the sky. THATS EXACTLY WHAT JUNGLE TRIBESMEN THINK. It never even occurs to them that just because they didn't see the thing go up, it must have come from outer space.
It is the most absurd thing to even suggest that there is life in outer space.
All life is on OR IN the earth and no other place. No telescopes, no radio signals-NOTHING- has ever indicated life outside earth. no water , no food, no life and people still believe there is life out there because they grew up watching star trek. FREAKIN AMAZING.!!!!!

Yea, there are conspiracys, and yes this site is monitored. And yes, the monitors by NSA and they do control your mind quite easily.

BUT HERE THIS AND BELIEVE THIS. FBI,CIA,ONI,DIA,NSA ARE FULL OF LOYAL HONEST PATRIOTIC PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOURSELF. THE PROBLEM IS IN THE DIRECTORS CHAIRS. THEY ARE POLITICAL APPOINTEES WITH LOYALTY ISSUES. THEY HAVE TO BE LOYAL TO THE BAD GUYS BECAUSE THE BAD GUYS GAVE THEM THEIR POSITIONS AND THE BAD GUYS CAN TAKE THEM AWAY. TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Deny Ignorance. PLEASE!

They are
well, isnt it ignorant to just presume ATS is all sweet and rosy? some people are naturally paranoid let em get on with it.

This thread is staying open with little care from the mods. So someone must like it.

I too agreed with people like you at first but the more people that agree with the fact its PROBABLY monitored (use ur common sense) the more i think let it roll, it will kill itself eventually.

Maybe if the mods lock it they think they will only add to the paranoia!?

Its a valid topic for the site tho, above top secret right? conspiracy forum.

Roll on or lock the thread and stop whining?

The girl has asked that loads of times... well.. shes almost pleaded from what ive read.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
jesus..this topic is still going...i read 5 pages and got bored and decided to skip to PAGE 9.....are we all retards or something...why are we even still talking about this.......then continue on with OTHER MORE IMPORTANT TOPICS.....

mod edit: removed drug reference

[edit on 14-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
haha. I like this thread.......

Seems like the good ol divide and conquer technique.......like it can be done with other threads, but only people interested in that topic....and the fact that the topic is the whole nature of ATS, it seems to involve everyone posting on ATS.

So what do you believe:

Creators of ATS are working for covert agencies
Monitoring of ATS is done by the covert agencies
Posting of threads are done by disinfo agents
----
Creators of ATS have no interest in monitoring/controlling free information
Monitoring of ATS doesn't exist
Posting of threads are done by legitimate people with legitimate opinions.

Again, and I'm being sincere..... for I feel a majority of people may want some sort of security measure...and that is to make the site accessible by HTTPS:// only...I don' t know if it hinders the advertising components..like adsense etc..

Also... I don't know, haven't read the guidelines to u2u..... but are u2u's logged or not?

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by syberkat

I too agreed with people like you at first but the more people that agree with the fact its PROBABLY monitored (use ur common sense) the more i think let it roll, it will kill itself eventually.

I never made the notion that it wasn't monitored. I made the notion it was run covertly by the government (ie: SimonGray works for the NSA!!!1)

Please don't put words in my mouth. Thanks

[edit on 3/14/2006 by QuietSoul]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
They are the watchers after all..

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Now I know, I KNOW that the government absolutely monitors this site. But who is behind the whole entire thing.

I always figured it is MI5, MI6, Security Service, ect.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
yeah i'm sure monitoring ATS is on the governments, MI5s, MI6s, secret sevice's agendas. i bet they don't do anything without first checking that some spotty 20 year old hasn't uncovered some of their secret plans. this is where paranoid goes over the top. if the government is monitoring the site...who cares. in 4 or 5 years, nothing has happened in such that they've taken it down...so why the big worry.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
After only 5 hours of using this site, I have found minimum 30 indirect provements of MI-affiliation of this site.
My opinion - this site is for gathering info and reporting.
At least, every secret service can only dream about such type of project.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Well that was interesting, after I posted, someone clicked on my blog from British Telecommunications.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I have just gone through a few pages. I think it is an interesting website with a lot of information. It is interesting to notice and admire the logical mind of us all involved in discussions. We may move away from the topics now and then, but we do get the act together and discuss. A lot of them would not have an outcome but some great thoughts to ponder on.

Doesnt really matter if someone is watching or monitoring. There is nothing so classified that they already dnt know. I would put this site as one where one who is really interested in general knowledge/indepth understanding of issues, this is the right place to be. If not satisfied with the discussion, do some research on your own, and find the answers. Great site for great information and one that challenges ones thurst to know more....

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledge23
I would put this site as one where one who is really interested in general knowledge/indepth understanding of issues, this is the right place to be. If not satisfied with the discussion, do some research on your own, and find the answers. Great site for great information and one that challenges ones thurst to know more....

Well stated, knowledge...you get a WATS from me for that...

ATS is a 'think tank' comprised of almost 60,000 members who discuss issues arising from a wide variety of stories: contemporary politics and news, ancient technologies and religions, 'off-the-wall' UFOlogies, prophetic studies, a whole spectrum of medical, military and environmental issues.

It's no wonder that, with the explosive growth of such a website, all manner of PTB surf the material which is brought forth in order to 'take the public pulse' on such matters.

I suggest that the manner of debate which takes place here (and here alone, I believe), fostered through much turmoil and heavy ban hammers, which, in particular makes ATS the place to go. I'm sure many corporations, political entities, Serpans, etc. come here regularly.

I'd be surprised otherwise.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ingwar
After only 5 hours of using this site, I have found minimum 30 indirect provements of MI-affiliation of this

Would you be so kind as to share maybe five of those?

I'd be curious myself.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Reading my post wrong. I didn't say mods were government neccesarily. I just said that the government does use this site to track people down. I know a person on here that is tracked by the government.

I'm not sure how that would be possible unless they allowed it themselves somehow.

Like I've said before, our logs are not retained for long, and any access to user information on the server must go through me.

If you can help by providing more details (here or in U2U), maybe we can figure out how this happened.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well your doing a lousy job S.O. at squelching descent against the elite.
I guess you better try harder and grow some horns on that avatar

Media control -Sourcewatch

The answer is mainstream media.

Who's got Uncle Sam up their bum?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Sad day at ATS when a thread like this dominates the front page.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join