It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a really bad feeling about ATS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Couldn't have said it better myself Omega1

I've also learned a lot during my time with ATS, and I'm infinitely glad that I've found this site. Any other forum is an "anything goes/say whaterver u want" kind of forum, but ATS has intelligent people who aren't completely ignorant. You gotta love the motto "Deny Ignorance"

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
A Tracking System

Cute, I like that. Great post Merger. I have a somewhat differing opinion. With the technology that exists, tracking stuff through ATS would be like everyone going back to horse drawn carriages. It would be inefficient to say the least. If they don't already know who I am and what I know then they aren't using the money they steal from me very wisely. To tell the truth, I would be severely disappointed if they used ATS for that purpose.

However, it could be a compartmentalized cover group that thinks they are at the leading edge of technology and are tracking possible threats. The higher ups love giving the dogs a bone to chew on. Keeps them from seeking out the truth that may be above them. That's how the pyramidical power structure works.

The problem with the whole thing is that they consider those with knowledge as threats. Which is extreme narrow-minded thinking. The more knowledge one gains the less enemies one has. Simply because they realize there is no use in having enemies. Every consciousness will give freely of itself without force. It's the inherent protocol of the prime directive of consciousness to expand itself. By freely giving of itself it is expanding into other consciousnesses and gaining insight from those same consciousnesses. It's conscious expansion squared.

Wow, that is beyond 'off topic'. Sorry about that. I could keep going on for days.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Guys...After much time on ATS...I just have this HUGE feeling that there is just something wierd going on . Now I know, I KNOW that the government absolutely monitors this site. But who is behind the whole entire thing. And the thread about ATS being the big conspiracy makes a whole lot of sense....I am just saying, I have this HUGE feeling, and those "HUGE" feelings I get are never wrong.

AP: You are never wrong?

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Arm Of Geddon,

I agree with the technology point........but have you thought of something like this........

place some honey with antkiller and all the ants come and die?

Ok thats going to extremes.......but I just put that analogy with ATS or Conspiracy Sites or the Movie Matrix Fan sites or Star Wars fan sites.....its like a honeypot where everyone who has that frame of thinking go and post their opinions.... centralised monitoring instead of using things like echelon (technology) which have to sift the whole web for terrorists/freethinkers/insergents/anti-government, and to rather entice them to concentrate on one place where its much easily monitored or controlled?

Even though of that weird whacked out 'A Tracking System' dream, and what I know about ELF induced dreams..... is that it reminds me of something, that I still have a mouth to voice my opinions, whoever is watching.....I'm just glad I'm not speaking in public where someone can shoot me! Rather they'd have to come to my door and raid the place.... but you know what... why fear it, and why feel victimised about it...... feeling victimised attract oppressors and dictators..... so instead of removing the bully, remove that victimised/apathy thought and the bully won't bother you....

So if you haven't noticed, even though i'm speaking out about possible monitoring of this site...I'm forcing myself to change my way of thinking about being a victim to it.........thus my most recent outspoken opinions.

Anyway, always look on the positive/bright side.... people can exchange ideas and sift through knowledge and discern what is truth or false.... its all upto you

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
..., and I will not be replying to this forum anymore.

Really?

No more accusing ATS mods of being reptilians?
No more weird accusations, feelings, out of this world paranoid fantasies with no real evidence?

Hmm must be my birthday

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You can rest assured that the governments have a tab on this site and probably most others. The people who control the information control the world.

Imagine for a moment something top secret actually leaked out, I'm talking something some government considered so top secret it would kill to keep it quiet. They would have programs to stop the story where ever it pops up and damage control agents to deal with the story that slipped thru. They would use dis-info and super trolls to kill any credibility the story might have. They would release bogus stories that prove the leak was a hoax and probably arrest some poor college student in a very public way to place the blame on them.

It's called damage control and they'd be fools not to have it.

Wupy

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have asked once, twice, now I will ask one more time. Would you please be so kind as to delete this thread, overlord..simon, springer...the SSS...* Or any other moderator. please.... so that I do not come across as crazy...

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Rather they'd have to come to my door and raid the place.... but you know what... why fear it, and why feel victimised about it

Absolutely. If they want to take me out, fine. I will die free. Free from fear. Free from paranoia. Free from psuedo-authority. Fear is self-imposed limitation on our infinite potential.

So if you haven't noticed, even though i'm speaking out about possible monitoring of this site...I'm forcing myself to change my way of thinking about being a victim to it.........thus my most recent outspoken opinions.

I noticed. I had to do the same. The victim mentality with me manifested as agitation and anger. Thankfully, fear was never too much of an issue.

I went back over my post to see why I have a "differing opinion" and after thinking about it, I don't. There is stuff I won't post on here because it might hinder my ability to post what I think is really important.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yes Whitelight, you are right, we are all reptilians out to get you, everyone over a 1000 posts is genetically modified to become a reptilian

All kidding aside, you really bring Reptilian Research much shame.

Undoubtfully there is many spooks monitoring this site to see what we know and maybe posting on occasion from a public or home computer so it doesn't appear to be coming from a .gov or .mil site.

I am fairly certain that Skeptic Overlord, Springer and Simon Gray are not involved with government agencies, they make no effort in censoring any post made on here but what DOES happen (but not necesarilly by ANY administrators) is people debunking theories, ultimately it's up to the user to judge who is right and who isn't but there might be agents intentionally debunking theories, but since we have so many inteligent people posting on these boards there is little chance for debunks that simply don't hold water to be considdered as plausible.

A real government agency probably would not have a message board, spread false information in articles like Rense, prisonplanet and so forth, even though I do visit these sites and feel that many articles are good.

Even the above mentioned sites aren't completely disinfo so it's very hard to make a judgement simply because we don't have the truth.

Considder this, you know I am a serious researcher, you know I am not a disinfo agent (and if you don't believe me, visit me sometime and see in what crummy apartment I live and meet my wife, you will surely see that am not living from copious amounts of cash that I receive from the government.

EVEN IF this site is government run, there is still plenty of people speaking the truth and/or posting their serious research or opinions on here, that alone makes it worth it to post here, but for the reasons mentioned above it is highly unlikely ATS is a government disinfo site but if it is a site for collecting info on us, so be it, as long as you don't post personal information on ATS you should be fine from the spooks trusting that SO or any other admin on this site will not give out your IP or registered name (if any).

If you have any questions, just U2U me.

I just noticed Omega1 essentially said the same as me but in a nut shell...damn you Omega!

[edit on 3/13/2006 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
OMIGAWD!

Has anyone else noticed THIS?

.....Gazrok
.....EnronOutrunHomerun
.....Sanctum
.....TheBandit795
.....Alien
.....Pantha
djdOhboy

Sorry whitelightwolf, don't mean to disrespect you but this is too much fun.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by soficrow]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
[edit on 13-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
wolf.... First off, i recommend removing the apathy...the 'oh crap i stuffed up someone fix it' attitude.... as I mentioned, this leads into victimisation.....and THATS when you're in trouble.... So...instead think of it like.... 'Ok I may have stuffed up, but I now take responsibility for it...close it or leave it open, doesn't matter' and who knows....people may start backing you up on the subject

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hey whitelightwolf dont sweat it man, the ability to laugh at your self along with others is a good one.Believe me ive been the brunt of many a laugh over the years. Laugh along, it gives you the right to laugh at some one elses expense at another time,what goes around does in fact come around.

Cheers
M4S

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
mods please fix this. No this really getting annoying now its happening every day to me. This website glitch-thingy I mean.

[edit on 3/14/2006 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I just want to let you know, i have the same exact feeling. The mods and company have squelched me for saying it, but doesn't that just add to the conspiracy? I totally believe you man.

They (govt) use this site to patch up on their conspiracies, if they get any reports, they immediately go and cover the evidence up.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
They (govt) use this site to patch up on their conspiracies, if they get any reports, they immediately go and cover the evidence up.

Are you going into this "oh poor me, the mods are after me, they must be gov" thing, or am I just reading your post wrong?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Reading my post wrong. I didn't say mods were government neccesarily. I just said that the government does use this site to track people down. I know a person on here that is tracked by the government.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Reading my post wrong. I didn't say mods were government neccesarily. I just said that the government does use this site to track people down. I know a person on here that is tracked by the government.

Thanks for clearing that up.

While I believe there may be agencies aboard the site, exactly following them?...Eh...iffy there.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It's obvious to me the government is monitoring this site. However since they already monitor almost everything else they can get their hands on, our posts here are like a pixel on a screen of a mountain of information. They have to rely on programs to shift through all of the info. Now with so many additional video cameras being added across cities across the US, the information they can sort through is enormous.

As far as operations goes I believe this site is too well run to be government operated. If you look at how well Katrina operations were handled by the government and all of the other expertise we have witnessed by the governments around the world, you should have no doubt that this site is not government operated.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA was more concerned right now with hiding their identified secret locations and identities rather than monitoring ATS. I suppose all of the other security agencies can take up the slack in the meantime though. There are a lot of good threads here that a human might want to read.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
hey Orion, from Scorpius....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join