I have a really bad feeling about ATS

page: 6
0
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
The world needs to

JUST SAY NO!


But then we could bug him more frequently and dress him differently.


We could also ensure grand prizes at long triathalons and other edurance type contests by using all of them.


whitelight, I have to say, if you want to make friends here on ATS, this is anything but the right way to go on about it, you aren't making good friends with the staff or administration very fast or at all rather. Also, can you stop posting the same thing over and over again? It's getting rather annoying to see so many posts by you about the same topic on my todays page.




posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Oh, sure this place gets monitored just like everyplace else. I don't know why anyone would feel bad about it. Every time you post something on the Internet, it's made available to millions of people across the planet. That's a given. And as far as anonymity goes, in spite of avatars and usernames, it's relatively easy to find out who and where you are.

But unless you're involved in some nefarious or illegal activity, there's really not much to be concerned about. The government has much bigger fish to fry than you, unless you get up to some potentially news making shenanigans.

If you really feel uneasy about posting here, it might be a good idea not to post anywhere on the Internet. It's not very private. Duh.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If that server room is ATS's I have it beat.


The government can monitor anything online. Because you use a magical little thing either called satlink or PHONE LINE. *dun dun dunnnnn*



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Oh, sure this place gets monitored just like everyplace else. I don't know why anyone would feel bad about it. Every time you post something on the Internet, it's made available to millions of people across the planet. That's a given. And as far as anonymity goes, in spite of avatars and usernames, it's relatively easy to find out who and where you are.

But unless you're involved in some nefarious or illegal activity, there's really not much to be concerned about. The government has much bigger fish to fry than you, unless you get up to some potentially news making shenanigans.

If you really feel uneasy about posting here, it might be a good idea not to post anywhere on the Internet. It's not very private. Duh.


This place would be monitored because it makes it easy, the data is not encripted and it's the few places where people talk conspiracis related involving the goverment so sure there could be a good chance that it is monitored.
Not that it has to do with the owners of the site , I dont think it does, any one can join and hide behind a user name, who knows maybe some of us are agents.
You dont have to own this site to monitor it.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Maybe there is so much information here, it would be impossible for any monitoring to be effective.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

Originally posted by Valhall
The world needs to

JUST SAY NO!


But then we could bug him more frequently and dress him differently.


We could also ensure grand prizes at long triathalons and other edurance type contests by using all of them.


whitelight, I have to say, if you want to make friends here on ATS, this is anything but the right way to go on about it, you aren't making good friends with the staff or administration very fast or at all rather. Also, can you stop posting the same thing over and over again? It's getting rather annoying to see so many posts by you about the same topic on my todays page.


I didn't post anything on the same topic for a long time... Also..I have an explanation for the feeling. I'll tell Don't treadonme..



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I agree, we've had our fun.

Whitelightwolf

Chin up and keep posting anything you like.


If you gotta a hunch, chase it until you find something that says the hunch is wrong.

No biggie, on to the next hunch...

It's what ATS is about. Your doing fine.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I didn't post anything on the same topic for a long time...


Uh, but they're there aren't they pal?



Also..I have an explanation for the feeling.


You haven't told us, or Skeptic...so it must not be that important.


I'll tell Don't treadonme..


About what? Me? Or your "feeling"? Honestly pal, you can't be crying to moderators all the time, especially since you just openly attacked or accused the board.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Will somebody delete this thread for pity's sake. Whitelight is a good friend of mine Shuko & she does have others, Just respect what people have to say & u never know one day u will wish u listened to the knowledge she has. With u all the way whitelight
just ignore it

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.



[edit on 13-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Whitelightwolf

Chin up and keep posting anything you like.


If you gotta a hunch, chase it until you find something that says the hunch is wrong.





I second that, Whitelightwolf...you're alright with me too...

Don't let a jester like me fool you...I'm standing up with you...so keep on posting.

.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Chill out guys, this comes up 4-5 times a year. Wolf, you aren't the only one that has thought of this.

Are we all
?



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
Whitelight is a good friend of mine Shuko & she does have others


Okay wirmbeliever.



Just respect what people have to say & u never know one day u will wish u listened to the knowledge she has.


So far all I've heard is "reptilian" this, and "government monitoring that" Simon hit me with a wiffle ball bat. For crying out loud, if you two are going to imply and shove your beliefs down my throat, then you need to really rethink how you approach people. Take that crap somewhere else.

You guys only believe what you do, but some of us believe otherwise and have proof of our beliefs as well, and you saying that I will be wrong, is quite frankly, biast. Why? Because you don't KNOW.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Sorry Skeptic..i do not believe it is YOU. Or your friends.. I believe that it is somebody else. I never said that it involved you or your mods. I mean...something is going on and it' s wierd.. But anyways, just ignore me...It could be wrong, and then..it could be right. Whatever it is, I dont' care.

Now I do not know what you guys can do...but I do find it wierd how you all have S for your name...in the begining.

Hmm I do not know how long it wil last...

Skeptic it does not involve you..well I guess it does. But judging by listening to your voice, you are nothing sinister at all. I just think some others on ATS are..maybe not the mods..

We shall see what we shall see...

I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way...It could just be me..I just get these wierd feelings, and are mostly right. But anyways it doesn't matter, ust wanted to voice my opinion.


For those of you who haven't read the entire thread, please refrain from attacking someone for their ideas.
There's a way to disagree, ya know...with respect.

As you can see, WLW has apologized for the initial post.
She was not trying to offend but was expressing a feeling she had.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'd have to say that 5 pages of insults and 'go away' messages (even from a mod) for just sharing a 'feeling' about ATS, proves that 'bad feeling' was spot on!

Attack Christianity, FINE, support child murder for "unlimited riches", FINE, turn child sex slave threads into Mason defence threads, FINE; but "ATS" is SACRED, question it and you'll get a hell of alot more grief than someone who claims child sacrifice ISN'T EVIL!

Maybe it's these sorts of 'conversation flows' that gave the original poster that "bad feeling".

I was always taught that if you want to "deny ignorance" (freely share the truth), you start with testing the most trusted and accepted foundations of a belief, before adding more weight to it, lest you cause harm to others caught under it's eventual collaps.

Isn't this the sort of person we want at ATS? If not, then I may have to share their "bad feeling".

When the 'good name' of ATS, becomes more important than showing good manners to new commers (like the 'good name' of Masons is more important than the child sex ring threads they highjack) then we'll all know that 'bad feeling' wasn't for nought, so, much thanks to those who have asked for the picking on this poor soul, to quit. You're the folk who keep me coming back.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm not as outspoken as whitelight & I tend to keep my beliefs to myself but I just think there is a possibility that just maybe, reptilians do exist. not saying they do but wheres the evidence that they dont



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
So far all I've heard is "reptilian" this, and "government monitoring that" Simon hit me with a wiffle ball bat.


Ahhhh son of a b**** not again!

This is the third time since Spetember that Simon has gone on the wiffle ball bat rampage.

Last time it was a pair of 60 year olds walking their little pug doggy in the park!

Dammit!!!

ValHall.....call the lawyer again!



- One Man Short



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Also, let's remember this IS Skunk Works,

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The Skunk Works Forum Rules

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.


The "back to basics" idea is a throw-back to the early days of ATS where there were only a handful of people engaged in these more speculative exchanges. While it's very important that ATS maintain it's reputation as a place where logic, critical analysis and even skeptical thought are applied to popular conspiracy theories, it's also important to embrace the ability to incubate new ideas and theories. The Skunk Works Forum is this incubator for your theories and ideas.



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
I'm not as outspoken as whitelight & I tend to keep my beliefs to myself but I just think there is a possibility that just maybe, reptilians do exist.


I respect that statement of the possibility.
Thank you.

I will say I only have a problem with people who impose their belief strongly against my own, because it just shows how immature and disrespectful a person can be.

I'm not retaliating on you firm because you agree with whitelight, I was simply protecting my own belief in stating a neutral comment.

But my question still was, what feeling was this? Why post something of the same thing 3 times? That still has me puzzled.

Edit


Ahhhh son of a b**** not again!

This is the third time since Spetember that Simon has gone on the wiffle ball bat rampage.

Last time it was a pair of 60 year olds walking their little pug doggy in the park!

Dammit!!!

ValHall.....call the lawyer again!


I already sued him, he'll be getting a sepena shortly regarding my hospital bill and my ice cream that I had whilst there.


[edit on 3-13-2006 by Shugo]



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Whitelightwolf - carry on carrying on!

I think the tide has turned in your favour !

Apologies for addressing you as 'him' earlier !



posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
I'd have to say that 5 pages of insults and 'go away' messages (even from a mod) for just sharing a 'feeling' about ATS, proves that 'bad feeling' was spot on!

Attack Christianity, FINE, support child murder for "unlimited riches", FINE, turn child sex slave threads into Mason defence threads, FINE; but "ATS" is SACRED, question it and you'll get a hell of alot more grief than someone who claims child sacrifice ISN'T EVIL!


Nice to see you putting your personal propaganda in this thread suzy.



Maybe it's these sorts of 'conversation flows' that gave the original poster that "bad feeling".

Isn't this the sort of person we want at ATS? If not, then I may have to share their "bad feeling".


Yup.She hasn't been silenced or censored, what's your point?

I have a point though, it seems like there are people here that want this thread shut down, instead of that how about we start just red flagging those that are attacking? Sounds good to me.

As I previously said Wolf, no problem here.





top topics
 
0
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join