It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a really bad feeling about ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ok, whitelightwolf, the truth out.

Simon, Springer, and Overlord are the Reptoids from Alpha Centauri we've all been talking about!!
So, Booooooooooooo!!! Shiverrrr!!

Oh man, if you're so apprehensive that this site is being run by the MIB, why don't ya quit??

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yup, you caught me. Oh well.

Yeah I'm the secret brains behind this whole operation, you can call me the 4th amigo, I guess. Yeah, the DIA is all over the site, we dont run it, but we took it over. David Icke is our attempt to discredit the site, and Skeptic Overlord is a bot program running on conspiracy based procedually generated algorithyms. We have all your names, addresses, and phone numbers, and this is one big ploy to end up going to your homes and silencing you.

yes, I'm kidding. (except for the 4th amigo status, you can call me that if you want. Infact, can I get some admin support on that? I'm deserving, come on...coooome oooooooon.)

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I turn on my PC, sit down to have a wander around the site, and discover yet another goofball thread.

Now that itself is annoying, but how the heck did "One Man Short of Manhood" get a picture of my living room... that is the real conspiracy!!

As for clones, I want one. Just like Michael Keaton in Multiplicity.... I could be at home with one beautiful woman while my clone is out having dinner with another.

I struggle to comprehend why it is that if people have such a huge misunderstanding about ATS, they can't use the damn Search button and look up all the other goofball threads like this that occur every 6 weeks.

It would save them a heck of a lot of embarrassment.

whitelightwolf is never going to be taken seriously now about anything. We are not going to ban you for being paranoid, just try and keep your senses intact before jumping to such a rediculous conclusion.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hey simon, how ya doing? Whats with all the xbox 360 symbols on the main site?

Anyways...about my 4th amigo status.... *nudge nudge* *wink wink*

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
I turn on my PC, sit down to have a wander around the site, and discover yet another goofball thread.

Let's see.... Conspiracy Website.... Goofballs....

Kinda comes with the territory, don't ya think?

This too shall pass...

(Btw, how did you manage that many computers in your living room?
My wife would NEVER let me get away with that.
)

[edit on 13-3-2006 by loam]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
My wife would NEVER let me get away with that. :@@

Didn't you read the memo, that is my clone's living room.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
CAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!!!! I did not mean to offend you Skeptic and I didn't mean to post the thread about ATS Reptilians...That is so long ago. OK...Please delete this thread so people don't think I am a lunatic...And PLEASE.I didn't mean to insult you!!! It was meant IT WAS MEANT TOWARD THE GOV NOT YOU!!!!! Geez....

Mod edit to remove ALL CAPS

[edit on 13-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

My wife would NEVER let me get away with that. :@@

Can I get an ATS brand clone?

Does it walk the dog, do the dishes, kill people, post pointless threads? oh oh oh I want one!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I stopped reading your memos long ago, when the paychecks stopped coming....

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I stopped reading your memos long ago, when the paychecks stopped coming....

There were PAYCHECKS!?

uggggggggh...man I've been screwed over again, haven't I?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have been here ages - and hmm nope I havnt had any feeling that anything other than some good healthy conversation and a decent dose of scepticism is present throughout the site. I love the time i spend on here and really enjoy the banter I have with my co members - even if at times this verges on the ranting and screaming at the monitor type of response. To the three amigos I raise a cup of good cheer and say keep up the good work!.

Just appropos of nothing really - I have recently been involved in an online community that has managed to tear itself apart after little more than 6 months of operation (we the members vs the management type of things) and to know how long ATS has been about, how long I have been involved and just how very good we are at selfmoderation / seeing beyond the hoaxes and yes I will admit it - encouraging such notable people as David Icke to become involved brings a smile to my face.

It is so telling of the esteem that this site is actually held that people like he feel comfortable enough to come here and face even their detractors in a calm an reasoned environment.

Heres to many more years of denying ignorance guys!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It's the tribalfusion pop-ups. That's what's so creepy.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
don't have to ridicule the poster so much..she expresses a dire concern which is becoming more and more frequent in monitoring....atleast it's not like China yet

MMP

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Here we go again.

-sigh-

A couple questions first.

1) What can we (3 Amigos; Simon, Springer, and myself) do to convince people there is no government involvement in the operations of ATS?

I wouldn't say no to 100 million dollars!

****does the Dr. Evil pinky thing****

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So if you feel this way that something is going on with ATS being involved in these covert activities, can you tell us what we should do about it or what needs to be done? You must have some thoughts on that if you feel something is not right?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
*sigh*
I think many of us felt at least a little of what WLW expressed at one time or another.
Who to trust? Who not to trust?

I decided a long time ago that ATS is something I CAN trust.
It's where I go to read the news. It causes me to think about the government and how it acts toward the citizens.
I can rant about the state of the world and discover the depths of the paranormal. Ruminate about politics or worry about the weather.
It's all good

That being said, you can't even see my monitor from the picture a few pages back. Us newer mods have to keep our backs to the door

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
That Anyone can 'monitor this site' ok, even i or you could do that, in fact we ARE doing just that when we just read and don't reply.

PS: keep in mind that agencies have hidden keys built into windows so they can monitor your files, log your keys, even record your mouseclicks and determine the probability of you eating/smoking - or just being dyslexic - just by running the average $30m beyond secret computer program (purchased by the taxpayer, of course). So, get over it or off the web. i don't know if the public domain is dangerous or not, but i know for sure that some people have huge piles of absolutely worthless, yet extremely secret data lying around in their guarded basements.

f-ex: news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Any site of this sort is always being watched. There are a great number of people who are without a doubt, alphabit soup agents, NSA, CIA ect. In all likelyhood there are mods as well who are part of the game or privy.

Its a fact.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wow this thread is still going?

I read the first page and just had to skip right to the end sory..

Ease up on the girl shes only 17 - 18. She asked ages ago if you could lock it and that she is sorry she started it, but you dont you leave it open for more people to tear her to bits.

Well we all learn the hard way i guess.

Big deal ATS may be monitored by whoever, i dont believe the mods are dodgey and even if any are, i dont care, and i dont care who knows me im sure the aliens and government know me and where i am anyway.

Wolf.. As the resident said, stop posting here on this 1 and ignore it, people will quit eventually.

Focus your energy on more important things, like your experiences, i for 1 am interested. Many others are too.

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just admit the Monitor is for Pong! and Pitfall!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join