It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a really bad feeling about ATS

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Okay, I didn't read all of this thread (stopped at page 4), but my first impression was that whitelightwolf was joking. Then again, if you say she* has started two other, somewhat similar threads, then my second impression would be she* wanted to raise her points: a few for posting in own threads, a few more for starting those threads, and a bunch more for everyone popping by. Or, my third impression, she* is a disinformation champion spreading chaos and confusion... (No, not really.)

Personally, I'm as fresh as can be (almost), and I liked this place at once, dad-gummit!

*) I think someone said she (?) was a she.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not going to filter through this thread and find these points, but the person who started this thread on two occasions said something to this effect:

''can a mod please delete this thread, as i don't want to come across stupid/ or i don't believe what i said to be true''.

that's on two occasion minimum, and the second time was an even more desperate plea.

why then is this thread still going on, if the author of the thread had so many doubts that she wanted to have it deleted. doesn't sound too convincing to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I just made a thread about this issue but it was strangely closed !!
SO I will continue from here.

Here is my thread that was closed:
My strange theory about ATS.

Any thoughts.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue
...strangely...

Nothing strange, just excessive when there is a current thread that concerns the subject you raise.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
yeah too many threads on the same thing. hence, yours being closed.

nothing strange about that.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
yeah too many threads on the same thing. hence, yours being closed.

nothing strange about that.

Ok... No problem

Lets move on.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Hi everyone! Thank you for the criticism, and thank you for the support. I have to say a few things though....

I understand I was a burdon in the beginning..I was posting threads about ATS being reptilians. No..that was merely because I was angry. Angry at people on ATS for not replying. I also didn't know how to use the "quote" button... I am grateful to many people on ATS for giving me a hand.

I have to say, I apologize for my immaturity. I am not here to shove my beliefs down anyones throat. I am not here to bash ATS either. ATS is an incredible site. And whether the Government monitors it or not, there is still a lot of great information as well as fabulous stories. ...

...Overall.. I hope you will not hate me....

*whitelightwolf*

[edit on 19-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

My eyes and ears are open to you again whitelightwolf. I believe this is your best post yet and I will read what you write from now on. My respect for you is reassured.

I certainly do not hate you, nor anyone else here for that matter, but I must admit I thought you were a bit silly about the ATS being reptilians, etc, but each to their own opinions right?

Peace out,

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
even if the government did monitor this site, you:

a. wouldn't know it.

and b. it wouldn't mean the 3 people at the top would know either.

so there's no point trying to point the blame at the people that run the site, as they would be as oblivious to the government as the usual members are.

as for some 17 year old kid with a 'HUGE FEELING', they seem to have cracked the governments plot.

case closed.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
They use this site like so many others: to monitor our levels of awareness on the important issues. What we think about the climate, the powers that be, religion, the sun, our enemies and who we think they are. Should we ever come a little too close to the truth our names are put on the list of people to cull when the great depression followed by the climate collapse followed by the religious wars come.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigpappadiaz
.............the sun............

The sun?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigpappadiaz
Should we ever come a little too close to the truth our names are put on the list of people to cull when the great depression followed by the climate collapse followed by the religious wars come.

That's kind of a freaky thought...I know what you mean though. Yeah, the government does monitor people, but maybe not on this site. I could be wrong maybe they don't. Or maybe they do. Either way, I honestly don't give a flying &#(*^&% about it...Whatever happens, happens...and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it...Just live your life normally an up to its fullest, is all I have to say. ^_o

[edit on 20-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Luke 4:5-7

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

This is one of the temptations of Christ.

Luke 4:18

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

This is Christ's mission, the mission of all true Christians, on earth.

Luke 4:22-24

22 And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph’s son?

23 And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country.

24 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.

How does all of this relate to ATS, denying ignorance, and this thread, if at all? I will leave that up to each reader to decide for themselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
How does all of this relate to ATS, denying ignorance, and this thread, if at all?

Icarus Rising, does your post tie into whitelightwolf being Converted by page 14?

below quote from page 14

In regards to my first post in the beginning of this thread. I do not mean that ATS is sinister. I believe this is a fantastic site, it has all the information you will ever need. I respect Skeptic Overlord, Simon Grey, and Springer because they have done a fabulous job keeping ATS on its toes, and keeping everyone in control. Guys, don't worry about your game with the Nick Berg problem in it. I believe that, you did not intend it to be such a negative view to others. Much applaud to you for giving money to Nicks family also.....

Overall.. I hope you will not hate me. I hope you will give me another chance..I am also here to spread information for people to either take it..or leave it. I am interested in hearing others opinions but i will not argue with them about it. I love ATS. I love being here....that's all folks. Hahah, and I can't believe this thread is still going.

*whitelightwolf*

[edit on 19-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

[edit on 20-3-2006 by ThePunisher]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Converted to what? An ATS supporter? I don't think any of the reservations she shared had anything to do with supporting the site. Maybe she was a supporter of the site all along and her concern was with the ends the means the site provides were being devoted to. I don't know. That's why I just quoted some of what I felt was relevant scripture, and I'm leaving the interpretation up to each member as an individual.

The quote about the prophet being ignored in his own country is particularly relevant to me.

I have a question for you, if I may. Do you believe the Creator and the Almighty are one and the same, or two separate entities?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Obviously there are a lot of people involved with this website on many different levels. As such the types of people are quite varied too.

All the same there are people that post here and are involved with this site that I wonder why they bother because they don't seem to BELIEVE in any conspiracy at all.

Then there is those people here for which everything is political, meaning that every conspiracy leads back to some public official and if the rest of humanity can just get it, we can rid ourselves of that person or few people and then go on to perfect the world for everyone. That is of course a pipe dream. When someone tries to point out to them that the world is run by people at a higher level then they seem incapable of understanding that.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Obviously there are a lot of people involved with this website on many different levels. As such the types of people are quite varied too.

All the same there are people that post here and are involved with this site that I wonder why they bother because they don't seem to BELIEVE in any conspiracy at all.

All I have to say is that balance requires both believers and non-believers.

I personally don't pay in to many of the conspiracies on the site, but I am open-minded to the possibility of such things existing. A NWO is something that is feasible if many things connect, but as for it controlling events, I just don't think so, I mean, we do still have that human 'randomness' to give them a pain in the neck, right?

As for aliens, or the rest, I'll listen and contemplate theories, but until I see a saucer touch down and an alien walks up to me and offers to buy me a drink and talk about the meaning of life, I just don't think that I will buy it wholeheartedly.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by Sir Solomon]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I have asked once, twice, now I will ask one more time. Would you please be so kind as to delete this thread, overlord..simon, springer...the SSS...* Or any other moderator. please.... so that I do not come across as crazy...

This is one of the funnier posts I've read! Omg and the staff just let this baby fly like dirty underwear on a clothes line. I swear this is a reason I dont like to initiate a thread, just think you had a bad day/week and after a few drinks write a thread like this one and it gets so many hits and stays there, just flying!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

22. The PTB, TPTB, TP TB. Someday I need to figure out what that means. Something about toilet paper or tuberculosis, I'm thinking.

Well, today is your lucky day then, for I am about to enlighten you. Those acronyms stand for

The Powers That Be

whomever that may be.

You learn something new everyday

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It Looked Good On Paper...

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Are you sure it doesn't have something to do with toilet paper?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
It Looked Good On Paper...

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Are you sure it doesn't have something to do with toilet paper?

I suppose it depends of what kind of TP it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join