<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02

Link to posting here.

Enjoy,
-rdube02

Sorry...a mod had to delete it due to the extreme drama-potential of the posting. It should be reposted shortly I'm sure...

-rdube02

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Resistance is fruitful, you will be assimilated....muhahaha

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I have this HUGE feeling, and those "HUGE" feelings I get are never wrong. Something fishy is going on here...and I don't like it.

Wow that was accurate.
Co-incidence? Inside information? ESP? I'm impressed.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Edit: C'mon man, that pic was truely without any class.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Did any of you even read the massive information I have posted on page 11...it's pretty important. SO without further ado..I suggest that you read that please, before jumping down my throat. *shakes head* geezzz

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

In addition to illegal telephone taps, the NSA also monitors all electronic communications via telegraph, FAX, radio.......and....the internet. Every website acessed, every email sent, and all information transfered is monitored and controlled by the NSA.

Monitors the radio? Surely everyday people 'monitor' the radio...hence listen to it. Unless the US government personally come to my house and take my hardrive, they do not know every website i've accessed. Even if they pinpoint my IP to a site i've been on, that is only my ISP, which isn't located at my house. Every email?... i'd like to see some proof of the US government being able to read an email that i would send from say 'me' to 'my friend'. as for being 'controlled'. hardly.

Now onto what I was talking about before with the Three Amigos..this could plainly be...as you can see.. a pure coincidence. But if you see that there names SSS. S is 6 in egyptian... So all in all that makes 666. Hmm..

and do you know what SSS is in english...? ummmm nothing! apart from the initials of the people that created and run this site. why anything egyptian should have anything to do with this, i don't know.

I may be 17..but I am not dumb...I am very well aware of what's happening here in this world...

surely if you say all of this is true... howcome you 'know' about it all. surely the whole point of the government monitoring sites would be that nobody knows. yet, here we have some self-proclaimed genius who has discovered their evil plot mainly because he says SSS = 666 in egpytian and that automatically makes everything void and null, and hence a conspiracy.

you've barely been a few months, you're opinion is based on assumption only. remember the motto deny ignorance. maybe you could try that once in a while.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
We are a society that has the freedom to look, see and question. That is part of our power. We are, or were, a free, strong people. Now one says "Don't look!", "Don't question!". That IS frightening.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alikospah
We are a society that has the freedom to look, see and question. That is part of our power. We are, or were, a free, strong people. Now one says "Don't look!", "Don't question!". That IS frightening.

One of the best posts I've seen on this thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby and do you know what SSS is in english...? ummmm nothing! apart from the initials of the people that created and run this site.

Nothing you say? What about onomatopoeia? Onomatopoeiacally sss is the hissing sound snakes make. Since we all know what they represent...
transformation, wisdom, etc. I feel that the three caballeros who so magnanimously and providentially created and developed ATS are awesome. Thanks guys. Of course my fiance and brother were both born in the year of the snake, so I'm kind of biased.

If you ever did need a 4th 'S' to quell the unrest permanently, just U2U me, I have already got a name picked out for myself that starts with S and would be humbled to serve.
Namaste

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Here we go again.

-sigh-

A couple questions first.

1) What can we (3 Amigos; Simon, Springer, and myself) do to convince people there is no government involvement in the operations of ATS?

2) If we're able to accomplish #1, how long will it last if it is believed?

That's the problem you are faced with, you can never prove it. Personally i don't care as this site allows information to be shared by an enormous amount of people with varying expertise. This makes it a great resource for ridding ufology (or any other subject) of fake photos and videos, and gives credibility to the whole argument. Ok you get a few nutters but at least their views can be commented on by intelligent people.

In the end the mud slingers will always win, if someone calls you a racist then what can you do to disprove it? You can't sadly and the same is true here. I wouldn't worry about proof.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Certainly, if someone calls you a racist, disproving it would be tough. But, having a fair amount of experience dealing with that particular accusation, I can offer this. You can tell for all intents and purposes, if not prove, by observing and listening. I have learned this out of necessity in recent years. Someone can tell me that they are not racist all they want, but from what I have seen, the more they deny it, or try to change the subject, the more I doubt them.
There are questions that I ask those whom I feel are showing signs of being bigots, and their answers and tone tell me all I need to know.
A tree is known by the fruit it bears.
In one of my psychology courses, our class all took an online racial bias test. No one came out neutral, so to an extent, you could say we were all racist. Out of 22 students, I think 3 were rated as 'mildly biased' in favour of their own colour, (I was one of them). The rest, whether light or dark skinned, were found to be either moderately, or strongly biased.
Here, at ATS, my experiences lead me to feel that the founders are good guys. Could be wrong, but that is my belief.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
BlackGuard

You just said the more they deny it the more you consider them racist! That is my point.

I have several black friends, a couple of chinese friends and varies other mixed race friends but does this disprove it? I treat them the same, i have a laugh with them, i get drunk with them, i shave their eyebrows when they are passed out like i would with anyone else. I would think this proves i am not racist but the other day when i was out with some white friends there was a small misunderstanding and anyway i was accused of being a racist. Now if i deny it by your logic i am racist, the only other option is to say nothing, but many people think silence is a sign of guilt and the third option is to say yes i am. So by your logic if someone accuses me of it then there is no way out!

The point i was making is that ATS cannot disprove it, they can deny or ignore it but never prove it.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alikospah

I have no problem with questioning authority, although is there any point to it on ATS. He can't prove the Government watch this site...like he said he has a 'HUGE' feeling. Woah case closed guys and girls, cause this guy has a huge feeling. I mean he's 17 afterall, been on here for a few months and is never wrong!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It would not be hard for a government official from wherever to come here and post. However i think that if they did see what we were posting especially in some of the boards they would realize that people here do not really pose a threat factor high enough to warrant an investigation or at least my conclusion anyhow.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Rest your weary mind my freind. You being somewhat a new person here at ATS, the Three Amigos are on top of everything all the time. I can only speak for myself in saying, if you have nothing to hide, there will be nothing to find. This site is the best on many different subject matters. I myself have been here not very long and I have found a nice home. Please feel free to discuss your ideas and opinions and look around. The only coruption here is what is coming down from Washington D.C. and we can only blame our elected ones. Have a good day!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Did any of you even read the massive information I have posted on page 11...it's pretty important. SO without further ado..I suggest that you read that please, before jumping down my throat. *shakes head* geezzz

It's a stretch, Tovaritsch, it's called a coincidence. Based on the first letters of many things you can rapidly prove that the moon is made of green cheese and that the government is bugging street lights to eavesdrop on people. Moving on now...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what the hell is wrong with a Feeling, anyway?? “I got a bad feeling about this” “I can feel a tremor in the Force” “your eyes can deceive you Luke, don’t trust them, let go with your feelings…” etc. etc. etc.

Feelings and Dumb Luck have saved my fat more often than Logic or Science EVER has.

Survey: How many people here have slept with the Wrong person before? Feelings can be very compelling. Logic goes out the window, Feelings run the show…

Survey II: How many people here have slept with the Right person before? Logic, reason, science, Everything Rational says Uh-Uh, No Way Jose, WRONG WRONG WRONG! But Feelings kick in and there you are, in bed with the Right Person…

Logic and science are great for things that can be converted into numbers and have a solution that does not equal 50/50…

You got a 50/50 chance, or a problem that cannot be converted into numbers, then logic and science are pretty worthless… only way computers can solve those sorts of problems is by making a “random” choice (which is usually based upon the time the request was made, so it really isn’t alla that random)

At least humans have this nifty set of chemical generators and receptors that allow us to study problems in a less than logical way (emotions) Computers have a choice between a non random number or waiting for more data… not a lot of survival value there, is it?

Feelings aren’t purely emotional, either…. they can be artistic or creative…

I can look at a pile of really weird shaped stuff… furniture, boxes, bicycles, lawnmowers… and tell you with 100% certainty whether or not that pile will fit into a certain moving van. It’s just a feeling, a knack, a talent *shrugs*

I cannot, however, take a piece of paper, pencil, calculator, and alla the formulas and sit down and prove to anybody anywhere via logic and math that my “feeling” is correct… I simply don’t posses the math skills necessary for that.

Maybe somebody somewhere Could figure it out on paper (although it would take an incredible amount of data, like, That box is fulla glass and has to go on top, That piece is big and bulky but really it comes apart into smaller chunks, etc.)

Even if somebody somewhere had alla the data and Could prove on paper what I do in my head, it would still take them a Lot longer to do it on paper than I can do it in my head…

My spatial perception “feeling” has served me very well over the years and I see no logical reason to abandon it, ignore it, or poo poo it. It Works. It works well for me.

Just because some of you don’t have the same feelings, don’t listen to your feelings, or don’t put much weight into your feelings, that doesn’t mean that they aren’t a valid and valuable source of information.

rock on
twj

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Interesting thread (not really), I need points so I will post. Upon reading the original text I felt that you must have some real concrete info to put yourself out there like that, like people hacking your computer or following you or something of that nature. When you continue to retract what you put out there after being rebuffed, yet attempting to make a case over something so basic as name alignment, it seems you are more seeking attention than anything else.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Interesting thread (not really)......yet attempting to make a case over something so basic as name alignment, it seems you are more seeking attention than anything else.

Oh to be 17 again. We have all been there. Many still are..

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake
Oh to be 17 again. We have all been there. Many still are..

...and there are some who have yet to make it to 17.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution