It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Van - Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 02:12 PM
link   
June 21 � Millions saw the horrific images of the World Trade Center attacks, and those who saw them won't forget them. But a New Jersey homemaker saw something that morning that prompted an investigation into five young Israelis and their possible connection to Israeli intelligence.

Here is the rest of the story:
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 09:59 PM
link   
interesting white van there and the sniper is driving a white van. could be coincidence?

[Edited on 23-10-2002 by cherokee]

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Not likely, but who knows.

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Did u know that the US government has classified all info linkin israel to 911?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage

Yeah, that was in their great effort to link it to Afganistan and Saddam. I remember the stories they put out that Bin Laden had met Saddam in Iraq just before 9/11. They even had a bogus photo taken from the airport.

That Israeli angle never got the publicity it should have, the 4 dancing Israelis who were arrested and the other Israeli links, the spying and so on.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage

Yeah, that was in their great effort to link it to Afganistan and Saddam. I remember the stories they put out that Bin Laden had met Saddam in Iraq just before 9/11. They even had a bogus photo taken from the airport.

That Israeli angle never got the publicity it should have, the 4 dancing Israelis who were arrested and the other Israeli links, the spying and so on.

It is again gathering momentum and CounterPunch published an article today on it.

It was New York's venerable Jewish weekly The Forward that broke this story in the spring of 2002, after months of footwork. The Forward reported that the FBI had finally concluded that at least two of the men were agents working for the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, and that Urban Moving Systems, the ostensible employer of the five Israelis, was a front operation. Two former CIA officers confirmed this to me, noting that movers' vans are a common intelligence cover. The Forward also noted that the Israeli government itself admitted that the men were spies. A "former high-ranking American intelligence official", who said he was "regularly briefed on the investigation by two separate law enforcement officials", told reporter Marc Perelman that after American authorities confronted Jerusalem at the end of 2001, the Israeli government "acknowledged the operation and apologized for not coordinating it with Washington". Today, Perelman stands by his reporting. I asked him if his sources in the Mossad denied the story. "Nobody stopped talking to me", he said

Original Article

new topics

top topics

join