It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you saw someone shapeshift into a reptilian?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whitelightwolf

thats just weird

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have whitnessed this. I did a breathing/ meditative technique that I learned on the web to project love (which really annoys the reps) in a public place. I had at least 4 hits (meaning I got at least 4 targets) with this technique. Two became very agitated and had to leave the room we were all in. The other two were throwing me hateful stares and their eyes were shape shifting. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it for myself. No drugs or alcohol and no psychosis. This is a good way to identify them. Be careful, because they will get annoyed to the point of psychic attack. I have started making orgonite since this all happened...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Id like to think that I'd try to focus on what variables in my surroundings and person contributed to my being able to see the event in the first place. I wouldn't scream, I wouldn't point them out. I would try to not acknowledge that I'd even seen it.

Then, I'd log on here, tell my tale, and get razzed for 72 replies until I was finally moved to skunkworks and abandoned, ecept for the occasionally Anon who dug up my account to razz me again.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I would pretend i hadn't noticed and then when its back it turned, call him a scaly fiend and run off screaming

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady of the Lake

How do you know that most people would die of fright? lol...I'm just curious.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I;d asked if he can shape shift into Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt or maybe that hot soccer player Henry..lol

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'd congratulate him on his party trick and ask him what he thought better for me to get, a crocodile suit or a shark suit. I'd be ready to run.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by whitelightwolf

I would probably be thinking about changing my pants and if he or she was going to eat me or not, all the while plotting the quickest escape. But really, unless confronted with this very thing it is difficult to say exactly what I would do.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Wake up and go to work.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What if I saw a reptilian shape shift right in front of me?
I’d pull out the my secret weapon!

I’d point my pinky to the sky - look that big lizard right-in-the-eye and start mining for boogers!

Yep, I’d have that pinky buried right up to the last digit, digging and a rootin around in my shnazolla, wait until I got a good hunka booger and then right in front of the reptilians unbelieving eyes I’d pop that ugga snot right in my mouth! (gag)

I can’t believe anything, I mean anything, from a kidnapper to a rapist to a shape shifting reptilian would want to have anything to do with me after that!

Ok so my Grandma told me to do that if I was stuck in a car with a guy and couldn’t get him to let me out.
Since I don’t see much difference between guys bent on being poo heads and shape shifting reptilians? I’ll use Grandmas advice in this one.

No, honestly, I’d probably start crying and groping for my 9mm.

That was Grandpa's advice.

...bang bang... (maxwell silver)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would run like hell.

----------------

The above post was deemed "too sort" so I will add to the above in order to make it "acceptable".

According to Alex Collier Reptillians are not to be triffled with, their big, usually in a foul humor and don't like us humans (except to eat).

Now, do I believe they really exist? I don't honestly know. Anything is possible. But, if I ever did meet up with one I would run like hell and ask questions later. No, I wouldn't stop long enough to photograph it for proof on ATS.

Below is the most recent video of Alex Collier I found. Fast forward to 11:30 to get beyond the introductory speaker.

Enjoy.

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 24-8-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What would you do if you saw someone shapeshift into a reptilian?

I'd return to civilization (leave Missouri).

Bring it! I know there are going to be haters! But you can back me up, there are creatures in Missouri.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thank you for posting that! I laughed so hard I cried!
Your granny is wise!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Honestly, this is going to sound super girly-lame but I'm pretty positive I'd cry and/or faint.
I'm pretty sure that seeing someone turn into a lizard dude would have a serious effect on my emotional well being, and I tend to be a fainter.
Assuming I didn't have a heart attack ,panic attack or something along those lines.

Maybe if I pulled myself together enough i'd throw some crickets at him and run away.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by PixelMePretty]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join