It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Favorite UFO documentary(debunk this)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
My favorite UFO documentary. Has this been debunked?

superstar.everythingcyber.com:8080...

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
That KGB video is good entertainment.

Some I like are ...

1. Out of the Blue - The Definitive Investigation of the UFO Phenomenon.

2. OZ encounters: UFOs in Australia.

3. Hesemann, Michael: UFOs: Die Beweise, 1993. ( UFOs: The Evidence )

4. Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact (1999)

5. Secret NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun DVD ~ Graham W. Birdsall.

And many other UFO documentaries and documentaries in general.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
excellent video, everyone at ATS should watch it. Loved it.

Now I know where those still shots came from that have become quite famous themselves of the Russian UFO recovery. Was an interesting Russian alien autopsy not unlike the Roswell version.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Any of these downloadable?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzurWhyte

Yes, but I won't post certain links and appear to be spamming.
You'll find them by reading my previous recent posts.

I like this ATS forum because many of you have studied a lot,
and you seem to have cut out the "scoffing and ridicule".

Although, I don't hate the scoffing and ridicule directed at the general public in the past, because, no doubt people can over react without dialog and debate.

Anyway, always looking for some new UFO documentary free download links.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't say it's been "debunked", but it does have it's problems...
It is a well done special though, but like everything else...hard to separate the truth from the fiction...

As a Bond fan (and growing up with Moore as Bond), I of course made a special point to see this one when it aired on SciFi...hehe....

The Soviet interest in the UFO subject (and their interest in OUR interest of it) is certainly well documented. But, so is their blatant use of propaganda, especially during the cold war...so that just makes it even more difficult to disseminate...

The issues with the crash video are there...such as the ending position of the UFO being highly suspect...given the supposed circumstances of the crash... (there were trees still standing in the supposed crash path, plus the angle of the craft being opposite of the direction of the gouge...etc.). Also, if I remember correctly, there were some inconsistencies in the number of cameras, angles, and some of the Soviet equipment (but I'd have to dig back into some research to cite specifics)...

The autopsy video has some of the same issues as Santilli's film...

Dicey to call...but it just doesn't "jive" with me....but that's simply a personal gut reaction. I haven't done the hard research on it enough to really be swayed logically one way or the other yet on this one....

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The thing I don't get is, if the ship came down at the angle shown and pounded itself into the ground at that angle, how come none of the trees in the immediate background appear to be flattened or otherwise disturbed?

Also, maybe I'm not an expert in the way the ground reacts when something that big hits it enough to bury itself halfway into the tundra, but somehow I don't think there will be a nice little line of dirt piled up against the ship all neat and tidy. I would think some kind of crater, throwing the dirt far away from the "ship." But, like I said, I'm no expert. Maybe images of some good plane crash craters would provide a guide to what might really happen.

Otherwise... those Russkies sure seem to be pretty lackadaisical about poking around an alien flying saucer.

I don't know if this counts as debunking.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The thing I don't get is, if the ship came down at the angle shown and pounded itself into the ground at that angle, how come none of the trees in the immediate background appear to be flattened or otherwise disturbed?

Well, the idea was that it flipped on the edge much like a car rolling over....but yeah, it just doesn't jive... Enough force to dig THAT much in the ground (over halfway), but NOT break the skinny trees? Doubtfull...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with the video, but it's possible that it could have been there before those trees had even grown.

It does look pretty weathered...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, the recovery was supposed to have taken place soon after the crash...according to the story accompanying the video...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So if the video is a fake, you have to question who decided to make it? Is it KGB disinformation or a hoax from some guy?

They said that the camera was also consistent with that from the alleged time period. So whoever pulled this off had to go buy the older camera and get all those men to play along with the hoax, pay for the props, and associated vehicles. I'm suprised none of them came forward about it. So if its NOT real, then it must be KGB disinformation.

Is it also possible that this ship is different from the roswell ship(which broke into a million pieces) in that it just dived directly into the ground?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
My bet is on disinfo.

The Russians had fairly good penetration of our intel services in the time frame given, and if there was anything even hinting about Roswell...then it's pretty likely they would have tried to show they too had achieved the same.

Similar to some of the telekinesis and other "out there" test footage they faked for propaganda purposes.

Also, for all we know, this could be a crashed Russian test vehicle, such as an unmanned drone (given the size), etc.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If they faked this then why not make the saucer lie in a more believable position? How difficult is that?

Furthermore, I might be wrong but could not have the saucer fell from some distance literally on an edge into the ground and still cleared most of the trees around it, say like a dish or a knife going in on an edge? That may explain the depth that it embedded itself in solid ground too, the G forces involved.

The supposed trajectory of the disk was shown in a brief animation for anybody that didn't catch it, but I have to agree that is was somewhat difficult to believe.

The fact that the soldiers parade around the thing and do diddle could be explained by the fact that only a small part of the actual film footage of the event was witnessed.

I got the impression that they were trying to link the autopsy to the crash retrieval video as parts of the same event. But I don't remember that association being expressly stated, did I just miss it?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The film of the crashed disc does seem almost a little too good to be true but that doesn't mean it is.

I don't see anyone trying to debunk the fighter plane camera footage. It looked pretty solid. The brief film of the UFO's does not do much to reveal what they are and what (if anything) was inside driving those things.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYCdroid

Originally posted by AzurWhyte

Yes, but I won't post certain links and appear to be spamming.
You'll find them by reading my previous recent posts.

I like this ATS forum because many of you have studied a lot,
and you seem to have cut out the "scoffing and ridicule".

Although, I don't hate the scoffing and ridicule directed at the general public in the past, because, no doubt people can over react without dialog and debate.

Anyway, always looking for some new UFO documentary free download links.

Can't get the KGB one to work?

new topics

top topics

join