It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All The evidence you will need to convince you 9/11 was a US run plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
video.google.com...

Its an hour and a half long, full of the most devastating footage and interviews with fire fighters, police, scientists and the like that proves beyond any doubt that 9/11 was an inside job done by Americans against Americans.

Explosives in the wtc? Check. Small turbine engines from missiles? Check. Steel didn't get hot enough to melt? Proven. And the list just goes on and on. Oh one last thing...the pentagon....hahahaha now thats just beyond absurd..and the video will show you and tell you why.

This video is absolute total dynamite. Watch it and be very very angry by the finish. If you watch this and still believe it was terrorists, answer me this... How come they have found 11 of the so called hijackers still alive in the world today? Red or the Blue pill time people.

P.S... in the video you will see a picture and comments about two aircraft... Why is one looking identical to a boeing airborne laser test bed still in its all white paint scheme? oh this is a good one people. Buckle up for the ride.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by MadGreebo]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thanks, it is a very good video. It supports a lot of thoughts I have regarding 9/11 (many of which have come from other videos, reports, articles, etc.)

I think I'll wait around the thread a while to see what kinds of things others have to say in response, especially refuting any claims made in the video since many of the claims made here have been made before and have been met with opposition.

I really hope 9/11 doesn't turn into another JFK ordeal.. so many conflicting stories, 40+ years later and it has only gotten MORE confusing (probably by design).

Edit: repeated word

[edit on 14-3-2006 by please_takemyrights]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How many times is this video going to be posted. and when are people going to stop claiming they have the smoking gun. Fire away.....

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Not to say it isnt but if this video really told the truth about some secret plot on 9/11 why would the government let it be out on the internet?
they could easily take it off. the simple fact that they would let such a damning "smoking gun" be developed and posted while we are still at war in iraq that is supposed to be due to 9/11 makes me question the authenticity of this video. Seems like if there was really something to the government would be all over this stuff.

Just a thought

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

JAK

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
911 Loose Change 2nd Edition has already been mentioned in several threads and also has it's own thread: Loose Change 2ND Edition

Please make use of the ATS search function. and add to already existing threads, thank you.

Closing...

Jak

[edit on 14/3/06 by JAK]

new topics

top topics

join