It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is almost certain to change its flag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
How about this suggestion?

Shal-Ommmmmmmmmm...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   

From T&C 1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

My experience is that members shouldn't expect the terms and conditions of this site to be enforced fairly across the board.

All members are equal but some members are more equal than others.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Happy Purim Everybody! Of Course Israels Flag Will NOT Change!

A BIG

!! THANK YOU !!

to THE 3 AMIGOS and THE 2 ADMINS

who gave me the permission

to post my PURIM-Hoax on ATS !!

"And these days will be remembered and joyfully celebrated by every generation, by every family, every country, and every community; and the days of Purim shall never end among the Jewish people, nor their remembrance cease from their offspring."

(The Book of Esther, 9:28)

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I didn't realise zionists had a specific day on which they produced misleading information for world consumption.

I thought they did it every day.

Permission given for this hoax ?

Not as surprising or as unique as alot of people might imagine.

But surely a serious lack of judgement on their part.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I said it was two weeks too early for April Fools but I wasn't aware that Jews had their own version of April Fools Day.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
How many "April Fools" jokes are coming next? Scotland has two days. Mexico does it on December 28th. In Portugal, April Fool's day is celebrated on the Sunday and Monday before lent. If we do one for each country, it's going to be a long year!

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What more can I say ?

Some cultural exceptions have greater sympathy than others.

Just like some versions of history have more sympathy than others.

That is the enviroment you're in.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is not country-related,
the Jewish people celebrate
PURIM everywhere!

external image

(PS: Don't forget
to ask the owners of the board
for permission

before you post a hoax!)

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

(PS: Don't forget
to ask the owners of the board
for permission
before you post a hoax!)

Good advice to everyone there. Don't post false and misleading info unless you've cleared it at the top.

Most members here don't have the direct line that you have Riwka.

Ah! the power of emotional blackmail. It can get you a homeland, it can excuse you crimes against humanity so really a get out of jail card for ATS is small fry.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1

Most members here don't have the direct line that you have Riwka.

huh?

I sent out u2u's to the owners of ATS some days ago, John bull 1.

I think every ATS'nik has exact the same direct line I do have.

Here you can see a historical picture of a PURIM parade in Tel Aviv more than 15 years before The Jewish State of Israel was born - but the flag was already there

(click on the picture to see a historic journey in pictures through Tel Avivs first Purim parades)

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
How many "April Fools" jokes are coming next? Scotland has two days. Mexico does it on December 28th. In Portugal, April Fool's day is celebrated on the Sunday and Monday before lent. If we do one for each country, it's going to be a long year!

So how do you reply to this post by curme ?

Do you think it's a smart way to run a community with a slogan of Deny Ignorance that allows every minority to post hoaxes across the year ?

Now I don't want to bruise your cultural sensibilities but this sets a precedent.

If the precedent is set and others follow it will lead to anarchy.

If Staff decide not to allow this as a precedent then exactly what message does that send to everyone ? That you are excluded from the general rules ??

That seven people can treat everyone else as a fool shows the gulf that has been widening for over a year now here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Springer...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1

From T&C 1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

My experience is that members shouldn't expect the terms and conditions of this site to be enforced fairly across the board.

All members are equal but some members are more equal than others.

That's CRAP and you KNOW IT. ANYONE who asks us in advance for something THIS HARMLESS is going to be allowed for a special occasion.

It's called having a little FUN and not taking yourself too seriously.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
An end of innocence not an end of the world.

It's called having a little FUN and not taking yourself too seriously.

It's called abandoning the principles which are the very building blocks that the credibility of this site were built on.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
does anyone know if there are any references to the 'Star of David' in the Bible and even more specifically, if it explains the meaning/origin of it? (the geometric reasoning?)

thanks.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Your post above JB1 is what I mean by not taking ourselves too seriously mate.

Nothing has been abandoned, a little fun was had.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Somebody's funny-bone is broken.

This whole thing proves Eddie Izzard right. Apparently some people think the Zionists will take over the world through the cunning use of flags.

Maybe this one...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What a load of crap, this isnt even funny.

Originally posted by Jensy
Happy Purim to all the jewish members of ATS.
For those not "in the know" Purim is a time of year where practical jokes are played on unsuspecting fools such as yourselves.

Jokes I can handle, being labeled a fool because I idiotically believed something posted here as factual I cannot.

Im with JB1 on this, this is bullcrap.

The choice of "practical joke" was nothing more than flame-bait posted to get a rise out of the Zionist sympathizers, neo-Nazis and all those inbetween. Why not a "joke" that didnt concern a contentious topic such as Israel? Why not something funny like Michael Moore choking on a donut?

Bad taste

[edit on 14/3/06 by subz]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I've been around long enough to have seen the "you've not got a sense of humour" defence when these silly episodes occur.

I wonder. Did all the staff know this was a hoax before it was posted or was it just the members that weren't in on the joke ?

Because if the mods didn't have a full heads up on this then how exactly are they supposed to know the difference between officially sanctioned rubbish and the real thing ?

Really funny. I laughed so hard Springer's ribs ached.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join