It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read the JFK and Reagan threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I hope you all will find it enlightening. I put my life in jeopardy to write it.
I could expound, but I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY TO ADDRESS ANY QUESTIONS RELATING TO "THOSE THREADS" HERE.

Let's be real here, we all know that the bad guys will be on here in no time attacking me personally and confusing the issue, rather than asking intelligent questions. I know that. But if you really want answers, i can connect the dots for you. If you do your homework, you can check out everything i've presented and see for yourself it's true.

All these things happened. it's all public record and should make you understand current events.

MOD EDIT: Removing unneeded bits and pieces of title.

[edit on 3/22/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Fine. I'll take a stab at this...

Let's begin with your assertion that Murtha was involved in the acquisition of black market nuclear weapons... How did you come to this determination?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't see any links in the thread to check out, something happen to the links or are you talking about a specific thread?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
twitchy:

I'm assuming he is referring to the following two posts:

Thread #1

Thread #2

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I honestly think that Reagan was little more than a smile and a handshake, somebody to say convincing and comforting things to the cameras so that the real movers and shakers could get on with their affairs, and my god what affairs they went on with. Reagan's immense popularity had the uncanny effect of masking one of the most corrupt administrations in US history. I think Reagan was a decent enough guy, but the comapny he kept was an entirely different story...

External Source

Lyn Nofziger--Convicted on charges of illegal lobbying...
Michael Deaver--convicted for lying to a congressional subcommittee and a federal grand jury...
E. Bob Wallach- six years in prison and fined $250,000 in connection with the Wedtech influence-peddling scandal...
Edwin Meese III-the subject of investigations by the United States Office of the Independent Counsel on two occasions...
James Watt-indicted on 41 felony counts for using connections at the Department of Housing and Urban Development to help his private clients ...
Iran-Contra
Oliver North-Convicted of falsifying and destroying documents, accepting an illegal gratuity, and aiding and abetting the obstruction of Congress...
John Poindexter-guilty of five criminal counts involving conspiracy to mislead Congress, obstructing congressional inquiries, lying to lawmakers, used "high national security" to mask deceit and wrong-doing...
Richard Secord- pleaded guilty to a felony charge of lying to Congress over Iran-Contra

And that shockingly is just to mention a few scandals...

Notice all the pardons from Bush Sr. in regards to Iran Contra, filter that through Allen Dulles and some other 'heros' and you have the making a real coup that has been in action since the 1940's.
Call me crazy, but I think the Bush Regime Officially Seized Power on March 30, 1981 when John Hinckley, a long time Bush Family Friend and oddly enough, yet another lone nut fan of The Catcher in the Rye, shot Reagan only 70 days into his term. This connection to the Bush Family was mentioned once on NBC, then vanished into history.

Bush Sr. was also knee deep in JFK ala Zappata Oil, Vietnam, and yes even the Clinton Administration was no exception lest we forget the BCCI and Mena AK drug running scandals. Eisenhower warned us, and we didn't listen and folks like Prescott Bush went on to run for Congress and Nazi money probably bankrolled the first regime in American history.

shot messenger, you write a mean post, keep up the good work and don't worry about what other people say man.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/3/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Wow, looks like Shot messenger survived bringing us yet more useful info. So how about that Roshinayya? Ever figure out the lamb's plasma formula? I'm looking for eternal life formulas here Shot, no time for Reagan BS!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Oh yeah, for the rest of you, here is what I'm rambling about in the previous post.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Wow it doesn' t take long until an SME' bomb hits you around here does it?

I'll look back on the threads cause I didn' t read them all yet and I'm sure there is something new there.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
We've been here before shot messenger.

Anyone who cares to check your previous posts will find that you have promised 'earth shattering revelations' at great personal risk, only for the trail to go cold the moment somebody asks you an intelligent and genuine question.

Why don't you answer the many questions put to you in all earnest by various members, myself included, in the post about for example Roshanayya, before you start another thread which will very probably also die because it ran out of gas.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I hope you all will find it enlightening. I put my life in jeopardy to write it.

How is your life in jeopardy and over what? What have you contributed to put your life in jeopardy? NOTHING! Your importance is only limited to your imagination friend!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Answer the questions put to you in the other thread and STOP the theatrics and drama. I am not trying to single you out (you did that for me) but after the "S" debacle we are cracking down a little and your repeated "I could be killed for posting this" drama queen style just isn't cricket.

thanks...

Springer...

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Very interesting how the posts of ATS member "reallivespook" contained some of the same data, but he wouldn't say Murtha's name. His account seems to be deleted and most of his posts seem to have gone missing. I only found one by searching my own name:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Hello? Why was the original post in the thread above deleted? Where is the original post?

reallivespook made the same claims as shot messenger's recent posts. [In fact, in the thread above, I have a long post which contains some interesting links about the fire at Los Alamos and how those hard drives did disappear, and did contain russian nuclear secrets.]

The contents of reallivespooks' posts (there were only a few) were almost exactly the same as shot messenger's, including all the capitalized sentences. The main difference is that reallivespook would not reveal Murtha's name because he'd be killed if he did (or so he said).

If the US was blackmailed by a congressman, we should discuss it, not bury it or distract. I like these posts which shot messenger made, and I don't think he's being too theatrical. He could lay off the capslock, but the content is valid and has come up here before.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by informatu
Oh yeah, for the rest of you, here is what I'm rambling about in the previous post.

I'd forgotten all about that.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Englishman_in_Spain
Why don't you answer the many questions put to you in all earnest by various members, myself included, in the post about for example Roshanayya, before you start another thread which will very probably also die because it ran out of gas.

Uh, probably because people in the "Rosh" thread (posted above) asked shot messenger to type out a long post about what he knows. He said he would and he did exactly what he said.

This idea that Murtha secretly has nukes and is blackmailing the US, has lurked like some big secret, but now we know the name. I am amazed (disgusted?) that there isn't more discussion of this by all the gleaming ATS super-brains who claim to love truth.

Yes, the Los Alamos fire was appears to have been set on purpose to create a distraction. Yes, hard drives with soviet nuclear secrets were stolen and then oddly returned. These are matters of public record.

Since NOBODY responded as to why the text of the orginal post (linked above) by reallivespook was marginalized to the BTS Rant forum and then deleted outright (and which contained much of this information months ago), I will repost my links here:

partners.nytimes.com...

June 13, 2000

Data on Weapons Reported Missing From Los Alamos
By JAMES RISEN

WASHINGTON, June 12 -- Investigators at Los Alamos National Laboratory have discovered that computer hard drives containing nuclear weapons data and other highly sensitive material stored in a vault at the laboratory have disappeared, government officials said today.

The hard drives were stored inside a vault in locked containers in the X Division of the national laboratory, where nuclear weapons are designed. They were reported missing on May 31 by officials who were inspecting the facilities after the forest fire in the Los Alamos, N.M., area, Energy Department officials said. While the containers were still in the vault, the hard drives were gone.

The hard drives contained what officials described as data used by the government's Nuclear Emergency Search Team, or NEST, a unit that responds to nuclear accidents and nuclear-related threats from terrorists. The data on the hard drives includes all the information on American nuclear weapons that the team needs to render the nuclear devices safe in emergencies, officials said.

Among the missing material was intelligence information concerning the Russian nuclear weapons program, law enforcement officials said.

[...]

They said disruptions at the laboratory caused by last month's forest fire had impeded their investigation.

Edward Curran, the director of the Energy Department's office of counterintelligence, said in a statement today that "at this point there is no evidence that suggests espionage is involved in this incident."

Mr. Habiger, the director of the Energy Department's office of security and emergency operations, added that "our inquiry has been conducted during a period in which employees are still recovering from the effects of a major emergency disaster, the fire.

Here is an article about that fire which appears deliberately set to hide the theft:

www.fseee.org...//www.fseee.org/forestmag/specialreports.shtml

APRIL 5, 2001—Breaking an eleven-month silence, the former superintendent of New Mexico’s Bandelier National Monument said the prescribed burn that got out of control and destroyed more than 200 homes in Los Alamos, New Mexico, last year was not the result of poor judgment and errors by National Park Service personnel.

[...]

In his first detailed public statements since the fire, Weaver said that he and the Bandelier crew that planned and carried out the blaze had been unfairly scapegoated for the disaster. He said that neither he nor his people were warned ahead of time to not light the fire, as has been widely reported. He also said that other federal agencies bore a measure of responsibility. He cited the Santa Fe National Forest, which took nine hours to provide backup in the critical early stages of the fire. He also pointed to the National Weather Service, which did not provide a timely forecast of the high winds that hit the Los Alamos area at noon on Sunday, May 7, and transformed the fire into a raging inferno.

Weaver also criticized a government investigation that blamed the catastrophe on poor planning, preparation and execution by the park service. Weaver said the investigation—conducted in a matter of days while the Cerro Grande fire was still burning—was overly hasty and did not adequately explore what went wrong. He said the investigative report that was produced—and released to the media by former Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt at a jam-packed press conference in Santa Fe—was distorted by the political need for Babbitt to take responsibility for the disaster.

So these are the events shot messenger seems to be referring to. Fire at Los Alamos, theft of hard drives containing nuclear secrets from the USSR.

I think this story is important and I think it's interesting to note how it is being ignored here. I'd say silence speaks volumes when a unique perspective and theory comes in and everyone gets real quiet.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

I think this story is important and I think it's interesting to note how it is being ignored here. I'd say silence speaks volumes when a unique perspective and theory comes in and everyone gets real quiet.

With the greatest respect smallpeeps, shot messenger was asked some direct questions in the Roshanayya post, but the trail suddenly went cold.

I am sure I am not the only member who was waiting on tenterhooks for what I hoped really would be earth shattering revelations, but after so much promise, the trail went completely dead.

As far as I am concerned therefore, I stand by my original comment.

Forgive me for being thick, but i don't quite follow what you are talking about.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Englishman_in_Spain

Originally posted by smallpeeps

With the greatest respect smallpeeps, shot messenger was asked some direct questions in the Roshanayya post, but the trail suddenly went cold.

Yes, it's stupid to think that drinking lamb's plasma will give you a thousand years of living underground. Disgusting, to say the least, but even if we can connect these user accounts, and eliminate misinformation, then it benfits the ATS collective voice.

As ATS members know, I happen to think "suitcase nukes" are a real and viable compnent in geopolitik. Blackmail with such devices would be childishly simple, in fact. I had not heard of this theory of US Congressional blackmail before this user, reallivespook had discussed it. Now that post and user, are gone.

Here's one of reallivespook's posts to give you the idea. Same kind of belligerant tone as shot messenger. The responses are sad, really:

EX-ATS member reallivespook's post, "It's the handywork of just one man."

He would not give the name of the congressman he was talking about. He said he would be killed, if he did. ATS user reallifespook's account was deleted and his posts are gone. Now, here is the same scenario described in an "SOS" type format, but the "one man holding the trigger" is named.

You are not being dense. I'm probably not explaining it well enough.

I regret posting to this thread, because it's whole point is to redirect people to the two links above. Yes, I do agree, the two threads in the title should be read. I think this thread should be reduced to a series of links, because in the pursuit of truth (not fiction), all we really have are links.

Disinformation can be deconstructed with forensics just like a bullet can be traced to a gun. Discussion of all topics should be encouraged if humanity is to have a better tomorrow, IMO.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Not too many replies here, I know shot messenger said some strange stuff, but this rabbit hole is very interesting to go down.

I find few user accounts on ATS where this data has been brought together in such a way. I am happy to be thought crazy, as it certainly removes the pressure of ever having to save anyone. Thank God for that, cause I wouldn't know how to do that anyway except through ideas that to most of my loved ones, sound like the ideas of a crazy person.

Anyway, please disregard everything in this post because all it is, is one crazy internet lunatic, saying that another crazy internet lunatic, was right about a lot of stuff. Beyond that, I have no idea, and have never drunk plasma.

Osama is thin, however, and that cannot be denied. I am joking of course, but my larger question here about this user is this: If he had such a great story, why did he discredit himself in writing the fantastical stuff? It just don't make sense that he'd get so much right and then graft on this silly story about lamb's blood?

Even if I were the world's greatest Internet troll or shill, I do not think I could have compiled the dot-connections and present them as this user did, during his time here. Was he out of his mind? Possibly, but only on the whole. The details, are actual factual matters of record.

new topics

top topics

join