It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wall of Shame in Palestine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsPalestinian08

I meant that Palestine would always be Palestine , even if Israelis came in and renamed it

That means , you do NOT recognize Israel, a State born by the United Nations?

Originally posted by MsPalestinian08

Palestine would always be the home of all race.

But because we all have certain kind of beliefs -Debating on such cases doesn't help much but bringS war.....

As for Israel, I can say that the citizens came from all over the world - only 75% of the 7,2 Million Israeli citizen are Jews - and we have freedom of religion and no civil war at all

But as for the GazaStrip, you are wrong.

Even the dead Jews had to leave in August/September last year.

And then the Palestinian mob not only destroyed the hothouses the Worldbank paid for, but they also also destryoed each synagogue.

They wanted to make the GazaStrip not only free of Jews, but also delete any memory of Jewish life.

(See also here: Leaving Gaza)

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
"""They wanted to make the GazaStrip not only free of Jews, but also delete any memory of Jewish life. """

Like what Israel did to every Palestinian in Palestine for about 60 years till now?
Building their own little history? Damaging mosques? Memories of there fathers. Older siblings , Baby brother or baby sister? and more importantly -Turning Palestine into Israel? [Renaming the land] .

And still this isn't considered Deleting??? Let me guess " We are still the terrorist? Right sir?

""Even the dead Jews had to leave in August/September last year. ""
A dead Jew?

I am telling you sir, and i been telling you this over and over again- I have NOTHING against Jews but hatred for those zionists in my land ,that have been built over the past years from the situations i been in.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by MsPalestinian08]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I've read every post in this thread. There is no helping this young girl. She has been brainwashed into hatred. Nothing more can be said.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
I've read every post in this thread. There is no helping this young girl. She has been brainwashed into hatred. Nothing more can be said.

You see sir, There is only two ways out of this- It's either am brainwashed for real or you are the deader brainwashed young man.... So you choose... It seems as if i am ;in your point of view but Its really shocking when people like yourselves wish death for me then the next day after reading some history It's either converting into Islam or knowing who we really are. I give you all my respect even with great insults because you don't one damn thing about me. But thanks any how.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by MsPalestinian08]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor

DO you know what makes me sick , when silly ignorant like you give a stinking advice to someone like MSpalestinian08.

You are the one who is brainwashed by zionists, repeating their lies about the promised land and being the chosen people....etc.

you know very well that israelis are occupiers and murderers, you know that palestine is for palestinians. but the hatred and grudge in your heart for arabs and muslims makes you repeat all this nonesense. you need the help and therapy to fix your twisted sick mind.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Ok, there is another warn being given out to another flamer, and then this going-nowhere thread is locked.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
As for actually standing up 'en-masse', that would work!

Or, hell, consider the fact that, despite the terrorism concerns, the yehudis still have to let palestinians into israel, to work. The yehudis need that labour. IF the palestinians really want to hurt israel.....they could stop working for them! Strike.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I am sure I locked this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join