It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wall of Shame in Palestine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My "dark heart" is filled with more love than your hate filled excuse for a blood pump. I also watched Kingdom of Heaven and thought it was great. Keep in mind that the people may not have behaved exactly in history as in the movie. however, I'm sure it was fairly close. I viewed those Muslims as not being filled with the mind numbing hate that is being preached today.

Maybe they were on the good side back then, maybe they were not. That doesn't mean that your mindless propaganda of today makes you the good guys based on what was done in the past. Do you really base your life on the glory days of the past when the future can be so much better and for all people, not just one religion or the other? Why do you always have to make it all or nothing and for only one religion?

No, you will not win and I'm not shaking in my little space boots. You are looking more the fool with your talk of ruling the world. Times are changing and that's a big part of why the US is changing the entire face of the Middle East. Go ahead and make fun of how the US is struggling and how we are not doing anything for the better. That is a lot of bs and we all know it. It's not going to be easy and of course we'll have a tough time, like we are now. It is so important that the job gets done and hence we are still there.

It's just funny how we are still there, isn't it? It's the stepping stone process all over again. That is why the extremist wahoos are so worked up. They know that their region is going to join the global community. Playtime is over and things are going to be changed forever. The only question is will the Middle East make the transition peacefully or are the hatefilled all going to die during the struggle. This is the very real fact, we are over there and we aren't going anywhere for a VERY long time. I hope you enjoy our stay and welcome the dawning of a new age. It's time for everyone to play nice and join the global community
You can't keep preaching hate to the children forever. Soon they will all see what the world has to offer.

You keep waiting for your end of the beginning and I'll be watching our victorious beginning of the end on CNN and FOX. Our final outcome is only 30 to 60 years away. It should take about that long to breed the hate out of that region. After that we will have hundreds of years worth of peace. Say hello to the freedom fighting US soldiers for me if you see them in your backyard
I'm sure they see you, even if you can't see them.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Mandalorianwarrior]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Oh, dana.

You asked why did we attack Iraq? The reason is because people like you exist. That is also the reason why more and more countries in your little region will get smoked as well. There are other benefits, but you are a major danger to the global community. Some may call it the NWO, but the world IS getting smaller. We all need to figure out how to play nice, no matter who is in power at the highest of levels. We might as well start with taking out the craziest of the lot.

Oil may have something to do with it, but not everything. People who are dumb enough to believe it's all about oil need to do their research. They need to look into how we have not tapped into Iraqi oil as much as we could have. They also need to look into the billions being put into finding alternative fuel sources. You guys are gonna be in big trouble when your cash cow is of no use to every country. This may take 50 years or more but the future is coming. You think you guys have done planning, HAAAAAA!!! Just wait until you see what's coming your way from us

If you wanna blame this thing on oil it wasn't the US getting all the oil vouchers and abusing oil for food. I think we were telling France, Germany, Russia, China and others we weren't going to let them abuse these programs. We angered them when we ruined their illegal activities by going into Iraq against their collective will. It was a big F-you to your hatefilled way of living and to the many countries who were getting billions in oil illegally. It was a hidden world war that showed how things are going to be done the correct way from now on.

This goes much more in depth and there are minor implications on all sides. It's not like any country is 100% innocent, but I'm getting way off course here. Just wanted to help give you a quick course for rookies. There's a much larger picture than many realize.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Mandalorianwarrior]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivansusanin
Well then, for the love of "God" take a look at this video, and actually watch it through...take a lesson from it, or call it heretical like that guy towards the end.

www.wimp.com...

It was a good video. But honestly their isn't a lesson to be taught from. I respect every religion and i don't against anyone's beliefs. But let me point out something to you; What that women was saying about -Muslims bombing churches? That isn't going through my head because i know for a fact that No muslim would dare to do so ,Not because he or she are scared of life or death but because we were ordered to . Let me give you an example: All prophets that we believe in - Are something to you. Like probably " GOD-Son of God etc. So It's not in our human nature to do such a thing because it would also be hurting us.

A person who does such an act isn't a true believer. But let me put out something very important: If It's a matter of war- It's called defense no matter what we use or how we use it - We both have the same results which is killing. . Am not saying that what we do is right but we have no other choice to keep our people living.

So please don't try to put suicide bombers in between -There no different than those soldiers raping our land . All the world goes with the hypocrisy of others and not those who are the true believers.

In the Quran:

[60:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[60:1] O you who believe, you shall not befriend My enemies and your enemies, extending love and friendship to them, even though they have disbelieved in the truth that has come to you. They persecute the messenger, and you, just because you believe in GOD, your Lord. If you mobilize to struggle in My cause, seeking My blessings, how can you secretly love them? I am fully aware of everything you conceal, and everything you declare. Those among you who do this have indeed strayed off the right path.

[60:2] Whenever they encounter you, they treat you as enemies, and hurt you with their hands and tongues. They want you to disbelieve.

[60:3] Your relatives and [your children]*can never help you. On the Day of Resurrection, He will judge among you. GOD is Seer of everything you do.

* 60:3 The Arabic word "awladukum," [your children], occurs in the Original Arabic Quran and is translated as "your money" in the last edition of the English translation. (submission.org editorial change)

Abraham: An Example

[60:4] A good example has been set for you by Abraham and those with him. They said to their people, "We disown you and the idols that you worship besides GOD. We denounce you, and you will see nothing from us except animosity and hatred until you believe in GOD ALONE." However, a mistake was committed by Abraham when he said to his father, "I will pray for your forgiveness, but I possess no power to protect you from GOD." "Our Lord, we trust in You, and submit to You; to You is the final destiny.

[60:5] "Our Lord, let us not be oppressed by those who disbelieved, and forgive us. You are the Almighty, Most Wise."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*60:4 The Arabic word for ``ALONE'' (WAHDAHU) occurs only six times in the Quran, one of them refers to upholding the Quran ALONE (17:46). The reference to God ALONE occurs in 7:70, 39:45, 40:12 & 84, and 60:4. The sum of these numbers (7+70+39+45+40+ 12+84+60+4) equals 361, or 19x19. This emphasizes that the main theme of the Quran is ``Worship God ALONE.'' See Appendix 1.
**60:4 We can pray for guidance for the idolators, not forgiveness, since God's law is that idolatry is the only unforgivable offense (4:48 & 116).

[60:6] A good example has been set by them for those who seek GOD and the Last Day. As for those who turn away, GOD is in no need (of them), Most Praiseworthy.

[60:7] GOD may change the animosity between you and them into love. GOD is Omnipotent. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

Basic Law Regulating Relations With Unbelievers

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

[60:9] GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors.

In Case of War

[60:10] O you who believe, when believing women (abandon the enemy and) ask for asylum with you, you shall test them. GOD is fully aware of their belief. Once you establish that they are believers, you shall not return them to the disbelievers. They are not lawful to remain married to them, nor shall the disbelievers be allowed to marry them. Give back the dowries that the disbelievers have paid. You commit no error by marrying them, so long as you pay them their due dowries. Do not keep disbelieving wives (if they wish to join the enemy). You may ask them for the dowry you had paid, and they may ask for what they paid. This is GOD's rule; He rules among you. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.

[60:11] If any of your wives join the enemies' camp, and you are forced to fight, you shall force the enemy to compensate the men who lost their wives, by giving them what they spent on their wives. You shall reverence GOD, in whom you believe.

[60:12] O you prophet, when the believing women (who abandoned the disbelievers) to seek asylum with you pledge to you that they will not set up any idols besides GOD, nor steal, nor commit adultery, nor kill their children, nor fabricate any falsehood, nor disobey your righteous orders, you shall accept their pledge, and pray to GOD to forgive them. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

[60:13] O you who believe, do not befriend people with whom GOD is angry, and who are hopelessly stuck in disbelief; they are just as hopeless as the disbelievers who are already in the graves.

Again: My opinion !

Salamzz

[edit on 16-3-2006 by MsPalestinian08]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Are you kidding mspalestinian?

Pull your head out of the sand! So there is no way any of your people could do anything wrong??? I guess not since your people are told not to do such a thing. Oh wait, what about your crazy extremists who are known to be the most numerous crazies of any relgion. You are so brainwashed it's not even funny.

I'll admit it, people from my country do all kinds of evil things. People from ALL cultures do ALL evil things. There is not one culture that is devoid of people committing any given sin. To say so blows all your credibility out of the water.

The bottom line is you have thousands, maybe millions, of people who are respected as Muslims and they do these terrorist acts. There is a difference between extremists and non extremist but the fact that you don't count the killers as Muslims doesn't change the fact that innocents were killed in the name of your God. Something in your relgion got them to that point.

So you claim them as Muslims and when thousands of them preach hate against the US and blow up people you're not going to count them as Muslims? You wont claim them as your own even though millions will thank God that these terrorists just killed Jews or Westerners?

Please, could others tell me if this is just flat out crazy? Maybe I am really the one losing it. WOW!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
Are you kidding mspalestinian?

Pull your head out of the sand! So there is no way any of your people could do anything wrong??? I guess not since your people are told not to do such a thing. Oh wait, what about your crazy extremists who are known to be the most crazy of any relgion. You are so brainwashed it's not even funny.

I'll admit it, people from my country do all kinds of evil things. People from ALL cultures do ALL evil things. There is not one culture that is devoid of people committing any given sin. To say so blows all your credibility out of the water.

Please, could tohers tell me if this is just flat out crazy?

Warrior

Am not getting anything out you but your insults. Why don't you calm down for a minute, Understand what the helll is going on.. I am being Patient . I want to understand your views and i expect the same out of you.. So you either respect or buh bye.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm not going anywhere so you can go buh bye if you like. I don't care if you respect me cause I can see you and your cause for what it is. You don't respect anything other than getting your revenge on Jews via the eye for an eye line of thought.

Let's face it, you don't care about hearing the other side. Your mind is already made up and you're not willing to change. The only thing that matters is that you except the fact that peace is the only thing that will work for your people.

You're on here twisting the facts as to why your people should be able to claim Israel. You are so sure that your twisted facts are the truth that nothing can be disputed. Don't try to play like you care about what others think. I'm not as stupid as you need everyone to be in order for your people to win.

Also, I'm not insulting you. I'm calling your BS out in the open. It's amazing that someone can think along your lines of thinking.

You ask me to calm down but that always seems to be what is asked of the West. Iran just asks for everyone to be patient and then they build nukes in secret. Iraq asks the UN to be patient as they deceive everyone behind their backs. The Palestians ask the Jews to be patient and take their foot of the Palestinian neck and then BLAM!!!

It's time for the Palestinains to show that THEY can be patient and stop asking it of everyone else. Your people show NO patience at all. They are so not willing to wait that they vote killers into office. Practice what you preach for a change because everyone else has been patient and time is running out for your side.

Nice quote by the way, you make that up all on your own? It sure seems like it.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Ms. Palestinian, you still didn't answer the question as to how far back your family can trace it's Palestinian roots. I'm curious as to what the answer is.

I'd also like to know if all of your parents and grandparents were from Palestine or if some were from other countries like Syria, Jordan, etc...

If they were not all from Palestine then why identify yourself as Palestinian?
Right now you are an American and still identify yourself as Palestinian and I wonder if the rest of your family is the same.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I'm not going anywhere so you can go buh bye if you like.

Let's face it, you don't care about hearing the other side. Your mind is already made up and you're not willing to change. The only thing that matters is that you except the fact that peace is the only thing that will work for your people.

You're on hear twisting the facts as to why your people should be able to claim Israel. You are so sure that your twisted facts are the truth that nothing can be disputed. Don't try to play like you care about what others think. I'm not as stupid as you need everyone to be in order for your people to win.

Also, I'm not insulting you. I'm calling your BS out in the open. It's amazing that someone can think along your lines of thinking.

You ask me to calm down but that always seems to be what is asked of the west. Iran just asks for everyone to be patient and then they build nukes in secret. Iraq asks the UN to be patient as they deceive everyone behind their backs. The Palestians ask the Jews to be patient and take their foot of the Palestinian neck and then BLAM!!!

It's time for the Palestinains to show that they can be patient and stop asking it of everyone else. Practice what you preach for a change cause everyone else has been patient and time is running out for your side.

Warrior???

"Let's face it, you don't care about hearing the other side. Your mind is already made up and you're not willing to change. The only thing that matters is that you except the fact that peace is the only thing that will work for your people. "

The other side? Have you gave me the chance? You don't have the right to make my mind up for me [ THats for sure]. Sadly you have such strong hatred for Muslims that you're not willing to make this world work out into a better place and i think thats the only problem in Palestine. That people like yourselves are not ready to spit out there mistakes and live peacefully but as i can see now: You're just soo into this hatred thing in your heart that you're not willing to see that there is actually True muslims.

"You're on hear twisting the facts as to why your people should be able to claim Israel. You are so sure that your twisted facts are the truth that nothing can be disputed. Don't try to play like you care about what others think. I'm not as stupid as you need everyone to be in order for your people to win."

I don't act to see my people happy. I don't have pretense like yourself. It seems as if you know damn well what the hell you're talking about. I don't fake my words or as you say " TWIST" my facts , I knw better than that. All i want is for this damn world to live in Peace. and if people like yourself become fathers-ahhhhhhh this world would have been screwed up a long time ago.

"Also, I'm not insulting you. I'm calling your BS out in the open. It's amazing that someone can think along your lines of thinking. "

LOL

"
You ask me to calm down but that always seems to be what is asked of the west. Iran just asks for everyone to be patient and then they build nukes in secret. Iraq asks the UN to be patient as they deceive everyone behind their backs. The Palestians ask the Jews to be patient and take their foot of the Palestinian neck and then BLAM!!!"

Why does it bother you for Iran to have Weapons? Seriously why the hell does it bother you??? So your scared thatt they wouldn use it? Haven't the U.S Gov been using all their weapons? On Palestine? Iraq?

Then you call me ignorant??
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

We ask the Jews to be patient? WHen??
You wish !!!!
Who takes necks off ?
Who bombs kids in school?
Who rapes women in Palestine?
Who kills little girls playing on the streets?
Who kills fathers working?
Who brings those tanks ? Uses them ?
Huh? Tell me!!

"We don't aim "As you say -" Those are accidents????

"It's time for the Palestinains to show that they can be patient and stop asking it of everyone else. Practice what you preach for a change cause everyone else has been patient and time is running out for your side."

Treate others as you wish to be treated............

SALAMZZ
God is watching and time is running out for you and your people....

Don't open your mouth unless you have backup.......
Like what the U.S GOV is doing for you now......

You asked for it. ....... Enough

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
sure, call me hatefilled? What a joke. I would listen if you had anything that was worth listening to. You have propaganda and lies. You show pictures of what happens when your terrorists are attacked in return from their attacks. Many of those houses should be bulldozed because they house the terrorists. It's the only way to take out a safe haven for terrorists. You also have to remember the Jews have the power to do so. You know they are going to and it's as if you want them to make you suffer. Israel has the best intelligence in the world, better than the US intelligence. They know who they are taking out and if a terrorists family is taken out than so be it.

I also do not hate Muslims. I don't like the extremists but I think the regular Muslims have to stand up to the extremists and it is on them to keep their crazy brothers in check. If they can not do so than we will have to for them.

I'm not a fan of any religion, really. I just think Islam breeds more hate than any other relgion. The facts speak for themselves.

You have alot of growing up to do and I hope you do it before you strap a bomb to yourself. I wouldn't want you to try and take out someones eye or anything like that. I'm not going to listen to a little girl tell me about why I shouldn't father children. I will make a much better parent than you. My children will make this a better world. Yours will cry over spilled milk and expect Israel to be given to the Palestinians. Hopefully you just don't have any until you mature and can debate like an adult. Your mental ability is that of a 16 year old girls. That's not a abad thing since you are only 16. It's just not even close to talking to an adult and it's painfully obvious.

I'm listening. You are not listening and you will only be happy when the Jews leave the Middle East. You want us to listen to what the Muslims want? We should give audience to the fact that they want the Jews gone from the Middle East? That is funny stuff when you're people have no claim to the land and can't take it away even though they want it. You actually think your people should own Israel? You would run the country into the ground and ruin all the good the Jews have done.

You also say "I asked for it" like I got something from you that was a burn. It was more of the same childish antics. More pictures of people who probably deserved to get shot. It is a shame that children are ever shot but their terrorist daddy probably put them in the bullests path. I'm not losing sleep over it
I'll actually sleep well if I can find out if those were terrorist families in the pictures. Prove to me that those were not terrorist families and I'll feel sorry for them. I'm sure those families were dancing in the streets when a terror attack was launched against the Jews the day before.

It's past your beddy bye time, get some sleep and lose the hate.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dana2006

ignorance, racism, hatred, chauvinism, murder, lies, propaganda and terrorism are all the things that fuel your life philosophy, Mspalestinian.

And I'm not even American. Kind of goes to show that the ENTIRE world views your vengeful heart as something atrocious and repugnant.

I URGE you to, rather than fighting a vain, futile fight based on false beliefs, that you work on IMPROVING your peoples' image. Contribute to society rather than ruin lives around you, then go say that "God wills it"...convenient, isn't it? To find the scapegoat? This ideology promotes a brand of obseqious and servile logic.

I do not hate you. I do not hate your people. I know you exist, I sympathize with you, even...But I do not approve of anything your nation achieves.

Don't destroy, hate and fall behind; create, love, prosper and live.

Yes Mr. Evansusanin, You are not American , but you are WORSE...a murderous Russian.

How did you dare to criticise Palestinians? because you are genociding chechens for more than 300 years? it is better for you to shut your mouth and hide your ugly face because sooner or later chechens will chase you all around the world as jews did for nazis. Shame on you , how dare you speak about love , and you are one of the nation killers. you slaughtered more than 1 million chechens in Sieberia at the begining of 20th century, and for the last 10 years , you slaughtered another 250,000 chechens , and the whole world is watching without interfering, their excuse that the chechen-russian war is an internal matter. so why western governments attaked eastern taymour and gave christian indonisian a full independence.?why america attacked Iraq? why america is planning to attak Iran? you know why , because all western governments are the same... hypocrites, murderous, racists, liars. shame on you and same on that ap-face murderer ...Putin.

I am a murderous Russian? Is everything that my country does my fault? Excuse me, please, but you are ridiculous branding me as such, for I am a mere civilian.

You, on the other hand, take politics into your own hands and in an end result support desequilibrium and a primordial anarchy. You say you suffer, stick to a side, then blame it on a civilian of a country...If I've ever heard of anything more pathetic than your mindset, I'd laugh this off.

Once again, I do not blame you for your hatred...I blame your society, and the propaganda that's being fed to you. Just like propaganda that's meant to destabilize the image of another country, and now you're feeding that bull back to me? Hey listen, if that's the way it is, I can tell you a WHOLE lot more about your country, nation and religion and the HORRIBLE things they've done...

Even if I'd mention those things, I do not hate you...

Yes, ivansusanin, you are a murderous Russian, you know why? because in the last poll for russian people, more than 85% of russians OK'd Putins vicious tactics and atrocities in Chechnya, and asked putin to get rid of all Chechens. can you believe it ? most of the russian are murderous like their psychopath leader. If you were'nt murdurers, you would've went out to streets protesting genociding Chechens by Rushian army for the last 10 years, like Americans in late sixties when they protested against the war in Vietnam. look at Grozney's pictures, if what russians claim is true, that chechnya is part of russia, how come it flattened the whole country to the ground and killed more than 250,000 chechens. Imagine Great Britian , bombing Dublin and Belfast, and killing more than 250,000 Irish because they want their independence. imaging Spain flattening tha Basque region because they want their independence. You know something , your attitude is typical russian, I am not surprised for what Yeltsin and Putin did and doing to Chechens, in the World WarII, The murderous Stalin killed more than 20 milion russians..russians...not Germans, can you believe it, his own people, animals will not do that. russians consider human beings as insects, even their own people, because of that I dont respect any russian. and please feel pathetic for yourself because you are a russian or go and find yourself another decent nationality. if i was a russian I would've killed myself. you claim that you can tell me a WHOLE lot more about my country, nation and religion and the HORRIBLE things ...god your nerves...comparing to russian atrocities in chechnya it's nothing. I want to assure you that my mindset is well , but your mindset and the whole russians' twisted mindsets need fixing, by a team of specialists of treating serial and genoside killers.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

sure, call me hatefilled? What a joke. I would listen if you had anything that was worth listening to. You have propaganda and lies. You show pictures of what happens when your terrorists are attacked in return from their attacks. Many of those houses should be bulldozed because they house the terrorists. Israel has the best intelligence in the world, better than the US intelligence. They know who they are taking out and if a terrorists family is taken out than so be it.

I also do not hate Muslims. I don't like the extremists but I think the regular Muslims have to stand up to the extremists and it is on them to keep their crazy brothers in check. If they can not do so than we will have to for them.

I'm not a fan of any religion really. I just think Islam breeds more hate than any other relgion. The facts speak for themselves.

You have alot of growing up to do and I hope you do it before you strap a bomb to yourself. I wouldn't want you to try and take out someones eye or anything like that.

"sure, call me hatefilled? What a joke. I would listen if you had anything that was worth listening to. You have propaganda and lies. You show pictures of what happens when your terrorists are attacked in return from their attacks. Many of those houses should be bulldozed because they house the terrorists. Israel has the best intelligence in the world, better than the US intelligence. They know who they are taking out and if a terrorists family is taken out than so be it."

Even if as you say "Terrorist" ,aren't those Zionists bombing our kids and homes terrorist also? Or are they defending themselves?
What about those kids? Their terrrorists?
Seriously dude - You need to think.....

"You have alot of growing up to do and I hope you do it before you strap a bomb to yourself. I wouldn't want you to try and take out someones eye or anything like that."

I might need to grow up and have time to change but you??
Ohhhhhhhh You need plenty of time to become the man you want the world to respect you with. Especially with your hatred to Islam... Don' t try to play dumb- "I don't hate Islam? "
You just called them terrorists and you don't hate Islam??
Make up your mind for God's Sake.........

""You have propaganda and lies--""" Is everything to you lies? If i get murdered in front of you; That was a dream too...right ??

OH MY GOD

La ilha ila allah ,Muhammad Rasool ALLAH...........

Salamzzz

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
don't care what you really think. You are the one trying to get everyones ear on here for your lame cause. I doubt you were spit on like you claimed but if you were I can see why. I think it's kinda funny. I would never do it but it's all you deserve. You are a poor human being. I think it's rather easy to judge you as such and I'd never try to harm you all the same. You will say the same about me and you'd wanna kill me or something.

Oh, and you are a poor excuse for a Muslim. I'm sure Allah has a special hell for you. There are plenty of great Muslims out there and you do them shame. Night little girl. I'm more man than you'll ever have the pleasure of checking out first hand

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
not all Muslims are terrorists but the good Muslims need to keep the bad ones in check. Be gone, I'm done with you. There's nothing anyone can teach you. You're a lost cause in the battle of crazy.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Oh, dana.

You asked why did we attack Iraq? The reason is because people like you exist. That is also the reason why more and more countries in your little region will get smoked as well. There are other benefits, but you are a major danger to the global community. Some may call it the NWO, but the world IS getting smaller. We all need to figure out how to play nice, no matter who is in power at the highest of levels. We might as well start with taking out the craziest of the lot.

Oil may have something to do with it, but not everything. People who are dumb enough to believe it's all about oil need to do their research. They need to look into how we have not tapped into Iraqi oil as much as we could have. They also need to look into the billions being put into finding alternative fuel sources. You guys are gonna be in big trouble when your cash cow is of no use to every country. This may take 50 years or more but the future is coming. You think you guys have done planning, HAAAAAA!!! Just wait until you see what's coming your way from us

If you wanna blame this thing on oil it wasn't the US getting all the oil vouchers and abusing oil for food. I think we were telling France, Germany, Russia, China and others we weren't going to let them abuse these programs. We angered them when we ruined their illegal activities by going into Iraq against their collective will. It was a big F-you to your hatefilled way of living and to the many countries who were getting billions in oil illegally. It was a hidden world war that showed how things are going to be done the correct way from now on.

This goes much more in depth and there are minor implications on all sides. It's not like any country is 100% innocent, but I'm getting way off course here. Just wanted to help give you a quick course for rookies. There's a much larger picture than many realize.

Thanx Mandalorianwarrior, for showing me and the whole world , west's real ugly face.You consider me a rookie, but I know couple of things in our little region which will be smoked soon....ohh i am shivering...any ways...the main reason for attaking Irag is not the oil, because all gulf countries including Iraq were selling oil to US and Europe in very low prices actually for free. so the main reason for occupying Iraq, is to make the spoiled son of the west happy, and I mean here...Israel..if you didn't get till now. Zionists pressed a few buttons and their servants (western world leaders) started to compete in order to make their masters happy , by making a big mess in the middle east and destroy arab and muslim countries that have potential...I'm saying alittle possibility...to make some troubles to Israel , that may prevent I srael achieving its long term goals in the region and the world, by using the same old cliche's.....arabs and muslims are terrorists, islam is a bloody relegion,arabs and muslims don't like democracy, arabs and muslims will throw poor Israelis in the sea(Israel is a poor tiny country, it has only 200 nuclear war heads, and couple of thousands of the best american tanks, artilery, missiles and war planes) , arabs and muslime need hundreds of years to develop nuclear weapns, so it's urgent to anihilate couple of arab and muslim countries , so westreners and Israeilis can sleep in peace. did you get it?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

did you watch millions of muslim pilgrims worshipping god, all wearing whites aroun Kabba, I know you don't dare to see that scene and if you did you hate it. One day , muslims will be organized as the worshiperes around Kabaa, at that time you should be worried and afraid .

Infantile!!
What are you trying to say that the West should be scared of the Arabs and the Muslims ? That someday in the future you are going to "kick our butts" ?
Is this then the logic that the Arab world represents ? Are you 12 years old ?

This type of talk is nonsense and childish especially if you aren’t a child..
. That is the difference, why Palestine is still under subjugation and all other people have achieved their independence. First you Arabs need to be civilized and act like normal people before anybody cares about your cause. Civilized doesn’t mean wear a suit and go around the world like that Hammers chief but to have civilized values. Get these values first and then maybe you will have a chance of Freedom. God only helps those who help themselves!

And yes, I have watched the HAjj pilgrims and the Black rock you call Kaba and also the stone throwing at sheytan ! Don’t hundreds of people get trampled during Hajj every year and suffer injuries during that stone pelting ritual?

[edit on 15-3-2006 by IAF101]

IAF101,

I'm not saying west should be scared of arabs and muslims, west already are scared of them, because of that , you find anti-islam, anti arab feeling in the western world. west can't forget that arabs and muslims ruled west for more than 800 years and they reaced the gates of Vienna. and I want you to pay attentions for one point mr. IAF101, at that time, westreners used to take bath twice in their whole life , when the're born and when they passed away, on the contrary , when arabs ruled purtugal and spain and parts of Italy and france they built central heating systems in their palaces in Andalucia and Al-hambra, and if you don't believe me, watch BBC documentaries about arab and muslim cicilization or read history. You can't talk about values my friend , because yoy are a westrener, and you don't believe in values, you believe in the material world and all the time , you make fun of arabs and muslimes because they believe in high values , instead of being objective and meterialistic like the west . you got lots of nerves to talk about values, arabs and muslims didn't occupy europe and US , they didn't bomb whole cities killing hundreds of thousands of civilians, inorder to destroy imaginitive nuclear wor heads.they didn't help in killing and expeling millions in order to create a jewish state by force. arabs and muslims tought you the principles of true civilization 800 years ago , and we don't want to learn anything your fake western civilization, yes uoy are right , civilization does'nt mean taking shower twice in one day then going to night club and get drunk and find an easy girl to have one night stand with her......no ....civilization means to respect other nations, relegions. to give back their occupied land instead of manipulating and lying, stop using double standards, stop racism against color ,relegion...,etc...stop exploiting other nations resources. You said you have watched the HAjj pilgrims and the Black rock we call Kaba and also the stone throwing at sheytan ! you asked if hundreds of people get trampled during Hajj every year and suffer injuries during that stone pelting ritual? yes they are, but atleast they suffer injuries throwing stones on satan, not like in the west, suffering injuries attending rock concerts worshipping satan sayings.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I'm not saying west should be scared of arabs and muslims, west already are scared of them, because of that , you find anti-islam, anti arab feeling in the western world. west can't forget that arabs and muslims ruled west for more than 800 years and they reaced the gates of Vienna. and I want you to pay attentions for one point mr. IAF101, at that time, westreners used to take bath twice in their whole life , when the're born and when they passed away, on the contrary , when arabs ruled purtugal and spain and parts of Italy and france they built central heating systems in their palaces in Andalucia and Al-hambra, and if you don't believe me, watch BBC documentaries about arab and muslim cicilization or read history. You can't talk about values my friend , because yoy are a westrener, and you don't believe in values, you believe in the material world and all the time , you make fun of arabs and muslimes because they believe in high values , instead of being objective and meterialistic like the west . you got lots of nerves to talk about values, arabs and muslims didn't occupy europe and US , they didn't bomb whole cities killing hundreds of thousands of civilians, inorder to destroy imaginitive nuclear wor heads.they didn't help in killing and expeling millions in order to create a jewish state by force. arabs and muslims tought you the principles of true civilization 800 years ago , and we don't want to learn anything your fake western civilization, yes uoy are right , civilization does'nt mean taking shower twice in one day then going to night club and get drunk and find an easy girl to have one night stand with her......no ....civilization means to respect other nations, relegions. to give back their occupied land instead of manipulating and lying, stop using double standards, stop racism against color ,relegion...,etc...stop exploiting other nations resources.

What a bunch of crap about Europeans only taking baths twice in the whole lives before the muslims showed up. Have you ever seen the ancient Greek and Roman bath houses that were so extravagant?

On your other point about being civilized means to respect other nations and religions and give back occupied land, well I guess that means many muslim countries are no civilized.

Saudi Arabia does not respect the religions of others and they will not even allow religions other than Islam to be practiced in public.

Turkey still occupies Greek land and won't give it back.

The Arab muslims still occupy Berber lands in North Africa and won't give it back.

Indonesia did not respect the declaration of independence of East Timor in the 1970's. They invaded it and occupied it for decades.

Pakistan will not respect other nations. They invaded Kashmir and started populating that area with muslims and they've went to war with India on multiple occasions.

As you said in one of your earlier posts they also invaded many European countries for hundreds of years. I guess by your definition muslim countries are not civilized.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

How did you dare to criticise Palestinians? because you are genociding chechens for more than 300 years? it is better for you to shut your mouth and hide your ugly face because sooner or later chechens will chase you all around the world as jews did for nazis. Shame on you , how dare you speak about love , and you are one of the nation killers. you slaughtered more than 1 million chechens in Sieberia at the begining of 20th century, and for the last 10 years , you slaughtered another 250,000 chechens , and the whole world is watching without interfering, their excuse that the chechen-russian war is an internal matter. so why western governments attaked eastern taymour and gave christian indonisian a full independence.?why america attacked Iraq? why america is planning to attak Iran? you know why , because all western governments are the same... hypocrites, murderous, racists, liars. shame on you and same on that ap-face murderer ...Putin.

Your history on Indonesia and East Timor is messed up. How can you say that Western Governments invaded East Timor when it was Indonesia, a muslim country, who invaded East Timor and slaughtered hundreds of thousands of people?

AceOfBase....I guess you are danish...what's your problem with arabs and muslims...man. first you insulted our prophet in the name of freedom of speech then you are lecturing me in history, i thought danish concerns only in cheese...lol. allow me my friend to correct your historical information. East timor is and was a part of Indonesia, the only prob;em for western governments that majority of east timor population are christian Indonisians plus i think that the region full of preciuos natural resources(maybe oil i'm not sure), also Indonesia's population in 50 years will exeed the number of population of China and india and will become the largest ialamic country in the world and it'll be a super power in asia. so how can western governments prevent this large islamic country from becoming a super power? by cutting the country to pieces , like they did to arb regio for the las 100 years, by planting alien government in the middle of Indonesia, like Israel in the middle east. can you believe it the peaceful country australia turned to a monster and sent thousand of its troops to defend the freedom and independence of east timor, for god sakes, east-tinorans are native indonesians but with different relegion, it's like giving parts of newyork state independence because the majority their are jews....huh, did get it? western governments force these twisted tactics only on muslims, look what are they are trying to do to Sudan, they want to cut it tio 3 pieces (darfour, main land, southern sudan) look to Iraq (Kurdestan,Sunnis part, Shiis part)...etc, cut arab and Islamic countries to pieces and cantons, so can zionist NWO can rule these countries easily...it's very simple plan ...on the contrary, look to the chechen- russian conflict...chechens were a small nation of 1,5-2 million peoplle , living in there tiny mountinous country in peace for thousands of years,400 yrs ago russia decided to invade the whole Caucuses region included chechnia.even that they are different ethnic group and with different reliogion, and never being a part of russia or had any ties with russians. tsarist russia struggled for 300 yrs to occupy chechnya, finaly they did it after kill hundred of thousand of chechens and completely destroying thier country.in 1944, soviet regime accused falsley chechens of having collaborated with nazis and deported the whole nation to Siberia,in 1957, othey were allowed to return to their country but after uncounted perished enroute and half a million of chechens died in harsh siberian winter. the exile were literally dumped in the open snowy fields and left to fend for themselves.in 1991, chechnya declared independence after the soviet union falled apart, because the russian constitution recognizes the right of federation memebers to secede-and chechnya tried to claim this right.in 1994, 250,000 russian armies attaked the tiny chechnya, the war laste for 2 yrs cost atleast 80,000 chechen civilians.and ended in military defeat for russia. the second war began in 1999, by false russian claims that chechens bombed apartment in moscow, even that senior secret services russian officers have produced a fair amount of evidence indicating that russian secret services have instigated and carried out all of thes attaks.the war didn't stop todate, the cost is more than 150,00 dead chechen civilians. let me ask you a question now. why didn't australia or the US, attacked russia and force it to give chechens their independence? you know why? because chechens are muslims, and western governments don't give a sh***if the whole chechen population were slaughtere by murdouros russians. this is a short lesson of history for you may dear danish friend, that shows you the hypocracy , and double standards of the wesy,plus the high values of westerners.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   

My "dark heart" is filled with more love than your hate filled excuse for a blood pump. I also watched Kingdom of Heaven and thought it was great. Keep in mind that the people may not have behaved exactly in history as in the movie. however, I'm sure it was fairly close. I viewed those Muslims as not being filled with the mind numbing hate that is being preached today.

Maybe they were on the good side back then, maybe they were not. That doesn't mean that your mindless propaganda of today makes you the good guys based on what was done in the past. Do you really base your life on the glory days of the past when the future can be so much better and for all people, not just one religion or the other? Why do you always have to make it all or nothing and for only one religion?

No, you will not win and I'm not shaking in my little space boots. You are looking more the fool with your talk of ruling the world. Times are changing and that's a big part of why the US is changing the entire face of the Middle East. Go ahead and make fun of how the US is struggling and how we are not doing anything for the better. That is a lot of bs and we all know it. It's not going to be easy and of course we'll have a tough time, like we are now. It is so important that the job gets done and hence we are still there.

It's just funny how we are still there, isn't it? It's the stepping stone process all over again. That is why the extremist wahoos are so worked up. They know that their region is going to join the global community. Playtime is over and things are going to be changed forever. The only question is will the Middle East make the transition peacefully or are the hatefilled all going to die during the struggle. This is the very real fact, we are over there and we aren't going anywhere for a VERY long time. I hope you enjoy our stay and welcome the dawning of a new age. It's time for everyone to play nice and join the global community
You can't keep preaching hate to the children forever. Soon they will all see what the world has to offer.

You keep waiting for your end of the beginning and I'll be watching our victorious beginning of the end on CNN and FOX. Our final outcome is only 30 to 60 years away. It should take about that long to breed the hate out of that region. After that we will have hundreds of years worth of peace. Say hello to the freedom fighting US soldiers for me if you see them in your backyard
I'm sure they see you, even if you can't see them.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Mandalorianwarrior]

wow ...Mandalorianwarrior..it seems you are very upset... arabs and muslime don't preach hatred for their children like you do. once I opened one of webster dictionary's editions , and searched for the meaning of "arab" do you know waht I found , a very strange description of a beggar travelling in desert wearing old rotten clothes. when you teach your children that arab=beggar, instead of teaching them that once arabs Conquered most of the known word from china to purtugal, and established one of the greatest civilizations in the world and their religion "Islam" is one of the greatest 3 religions in the world history, you show them all these silly , racist, anti islam, anti arab films, that hollywood proud of producing, shame on you.99.9% of hollywood films have anti arab, anti islam Stereotypes. grow up. you want me to believe your nonesense of ..... ( Times are changing and that's a big part of why the US is changing the entire face of the Middle East. ..... It's not going to be easy and of course we'll have a tough time, like we are now. It is so important that the job gets done and hence we are still there) ...even your fellow americans don't believe mr. bush's short term lies ...where are the Iraqi nuclearwar heads???did u find any?thae sad thing that western people believe their governments ' lies...see what's happening now with Iran...the same old story , I mean lie...wake up western naive people...stop belivieng your rotten governments' lies, your soldiers are dying for no cause or purpose...don't mention the other sides hundred of thousands Causalities. ask tourself a few questions...who appointed corrupted dictators to rule arab countries in the middle east? who traind Bin laden and his colleagues, and gave them weapons and resources, who is using double standards in the middle east?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

AceOfBase....I guess you are danish...what's your problem with arabs and muslims...man. first you insulted our prophet in the name of freedom of speech then you are lecturing me in history, i thought danish concerns only in cheese...lol. allow me my friend to correct your historical information. East timor is and was a part of Indonesia, the only prob;em for western governments that majority of east timor population are christian Indonisians plus i think that the region full of preciuos natural resources(maybe oil i'm not sure), also Indonesia's population in 50 years will exeed the number of population of China and india and will become the largest ialamic country in the world and it'll be a super power in asia. so how can western governments prevent this large islamic country from becoming a super power? by cutting the country to pieces , like they did to arb regio for the las 100 years, by planting alien government in the middle of Indonesia, like Israel in the middle east. can you believe it the peaceful country australia turned to a monster and sent thousand of its troops to defend the freedom and independence of east timor, for god sakes, east-tinorans are native indonesians but with different relegion, it's like giving parts of newyork state independence because the majority their are jews....huh, did get it?

Again you show a selective view of history.
Ignoring the actions of muslims and focusing on western nations.

Australia did not turn into a monster. They went into Indonesia to stop the genocide against the Christians in East Timor who were being slaughtered and raped by the Indonesian muslims, just as western nations went into Yugoslavia and stopped the slaughter there.

Please read up on the history of that conflict:

UN verdict on East Timor

THE Indonesian military used starvation as a weapon to exterminate the East Timorese, according to a UN report documenting the deaths of as many as 180,000 civilians at the hands of the occupying forces.

The 2500-page report, obtained by The Australian, has been suppressed for months by the East Timorese Government and will infuriate Indonesia, which has punished only a handful of soldiers for the murders, assaults and rapes that occurred during its 24 years of occupation.

Napalm and chemical weapons, which poisoned the food and water supply, were used by Indonesian soldiers against the East Timorese in the brutal invasion and annexation of the half-island to Australia's north, according to the Commission for Reception, Truth and Reconciliation report.

[...]

It documents a litany of massacres, thousands of summary executions of civilians and the torture of 8500 East Timorese - with horrific details of public beheadings, the mutilation of genitalia, the burying and burning alive of victims, use of cigarettes to burn victims, and ears and genitals being lopped off to display to families.

Thousands of East Timorese women were raped and sexually assaulted during the occupation and the report concludes that rape was also used by the Indonesian military as a weapon of war.

If you can't look at the genocide in East Timor objectively then I don't trust you to be able to look at the Palestinian and Chechn conflict objectively.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

I'm not saying west should be scared of arabs and muslims, west already are scared of them, because of that , you find anti-islam, anti arab feeling in the western world. west can't forget that arabs and muslims ruled west for more than 800 years and they reaced the gates of Vienna. and I want you to pay attentions for one point mr. IAF101, at that time, westreners used to take bath twice in their whole life , when the're born and when they passed away, on the contrary , when arabs ruled purtugal and spain and parts of Italy and france they built central heating systems in their palaces in Andalucia and Al-hambra, and if you don't believe me, watch BBC documentaries about arab and muslim cicilization or read history. You can't talk about values my friend , because yoy are a westrener, and you don't believe in values, you believe in the material world and all the time , you make fun of arabs and muslimes because they believe in high values , instead of being objective and meterialistic like the west . you got lots of nerves to talk about values, arabs and muslims didn't occupy europe and US , they didn't bomb whole cities killing hundreds of thousands of civilians, inorder to destroy imaginitive nuclear wor heads.they didn't help in killing and expeling millions in order to create a jewish state by force. arabs and muslims tought you the principles of true civilization 800 years ago , and we don't want to learn anything your fake western civilization, yes uoy are right , civilization does'nt mean taking shower twice in one day then going to night club and get drunk and find an easy girl to have one night stand with her......no ....civilization means to respect other nations, relegions. to give back their occupied land instead of manipulating and lying, stop using double standards, stop racism against color ,relegion...,etc...stop exploiting other nations resources.

What a bunch of crap about Europeans only taking baths twice in the whole lives before the muslims showed up. Have you ever seen the ancient Greek and Roman bath houses that were so extravagant?

On your other point about being civilized means to respect other nations and religions and give back occupied land, well I guess that means many muslim countries are no civilized.

Saudi Arabia does not respect the religions of others and they will not even allow religions other than Islam to be practiced in public.

Turkey still occupies Greek land and won't give it back.

The Arab muslims still occupy Berber lands in North Africa and won't give it back.

Indonesia did not respect the declaration of independence of East Timor in the 1970's. They invaded it and occupied it for decades.

Pakistan will not respect other nations. They invaded Kashmir and started populating that area with muslims and they've went to war with India on multiple occasions.

As you said in one of your earlier posts they also invaded many European countries for hundreds of years. I guess by your definition muslim countries are not civilized.

I am not talking about roman times, i'm talking about European nations after the collapse of roman empire. did you ever wondered why Europeans (men and women)used to wear high neck shirts and dresses?? because the aristocrats used to bathe using perfume, and after a while the lice will spread everywhere , plus they couldn't stand their filthy body smell, the poor wouldn't have a chance to take a bath and they didn't know it's necessary to take one. regarding Saudi Arabia . they never insulted jeasus or moses or david on the contrary they beg westerners to respect all reliogions including christianty and Judaism.Saudi Arabia didn't produce Davincci code or many disgracefull hollywood movies about jeasus, once claiming that he's gay, then adulterer ....shame on you. who told you that cypress is a greek land , Turkey has proofs that part of cypress is Turkish , so it's not occupied. you claim that Arab muslims still occupy Berber lands in North Africa and won't give it back. also european christians are still occupying native americans(red indians) land in north and south america and won't give it back. Westerners forced the declaration of independence of East Timor on Indonesia in the 1970's. even that east timor was part of indonesia for thousands of years ago, because the majority of east timor population are christians.

you claim Pakistan will not respect other nations. They invaded Kashmir and started populating that area with muslims and they've went to war with India on multiple occasions.oh poor india, ask yourself one question, who started the whole mess...read history please...great britain , before leaving india, caused lots of problems between hindus and muslims in india, and cut india into two pieces, typical atitude of western colonizers.plus majority population of Kashmir are muslims for hundreds of years ago and any stupid knows that. Israel did to palestine what you are accusing pakistanis of doing to Kashmir.

you claim that muslims are not civilized because they invaded many European countries for hundreds of years. it means that western world is not civilized at all because they are still invading every part of world (Panama, Iraq, palestine, Sumal, chechnya,east-timor...etc...)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join