It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wall of Shame in Palestine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
MsPalestinian, your quotes are a PERFECT example of how the Palestinain people, the ones killing, are such hypocrites!!!

You are a hypocrite!

"id rather die fighting for my country on my feet, then die begging for my freedom on my knees ."

"Bombing for peace is like screwing for virginity."

So if bombing for peace is like screwing for virginity, why would you rather fight for your country than die begging for freedom on your knees? I am sure you want peace but even self defense by use of bombs is actually bombing for peace. Your people are not doing it for self defense even.

You can't have your cake and eat it to. How are you going to defend yourself? By suicide bombings or by showing that only one side is trying to kill the other? Since you can't win this war by yourself or with the Arab world you are going to need the rest of the world with you. You will not have this if you continue with terrorist activities. If you think that Israel is so bad because they kill it makes you no better by killing them in return. This is the case since they are not the ones at fault. They are willing to let you live yet no one will let them live in the region.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by Mandalorianwarrior]

A hypocrite?
It seems all you look at is -YOU! And you. Sadly your not quite sure what you want . First you claim you want world peace but you turn right back and act as if you haven't killed families. Then what is it you call defense? Sit on our butts and watch you kill our kids? Or act like your man Bush? Listen we are straight " When we want something- we are willing to fight for it since discussing it -Didn't work with you people.

"If you think that Israel is so bad because they kill it makes you no better by killing them in return"

Then what do you expect us to do? You haven't been in 1/10 of any Palestinian kid.

"How are you going to defend yourself? By suicide bombings or by showing that only one side is trying to kill the other? "

This is exactly E-X-A-C-T-L-Y what your media does. ONLY SHOWS ONE SIDE OF THE STORY.

"They are willing to let you live yet no one will let them live in the region."

You mean we are willing to let them live in our region. But not any more.

"So if bombing for peace is like screwing for virginity, why would you rather fight for your country than die begging for freedom on your knees? I am sure you want peace but even self defense by use of bombs is actually bombing for peace. Your people are not doing it for self defense even"

I would rather die than beg for peace especially kissing a hypocrites butt.

"""""A hypocrite - person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold.""

Am not one. I want peace- But not your kind of peace.

I was taught that we are all one race- So hatred didn't fully build my heart.

Salam

[edit on 12-3-2006 by MsPalestinian08]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
MsPalestinian, considering that you just might have heard about Palestinian mothers hiding bombs under their babies in the carriages, exactly what are you trying to tell me with all these pictures? You know what you are telling me? Nothing. I am not 18 years old, and I know how a snapshot of those are taken for propaganda.

Make no mistake, call me or anyone else a coward or an idiot again and you are taking a break. Want to know why you are not gone now? Because you diredcted it at me rather than someone else.
I assure you, throw such rocks on this board and you will be dealt with properly

I honestly don't know what you see in us that makes you hate us this much. I do feel sorry for you- Your media brain washed your head.
Think about it for a minute, Can a mother really do such things? Unless she's crazy. A mother ? A MOTHER?:????????????

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

"Don't you dare speak of how good you are and what ISrael offered its people. You don't know a damn thing about Palestinians.
I ACTUALLY LOST RESPECT FOR YOU AND I DON'T THINK YOU CARE. But oh my god........................................................ You are un-believeable..

Stupid for defend themselves?? Seriously
So now we are stupid for defending ourselves.
Am a 16 year old girl and i visit Palestine every damn year , with same crap getting spit on my face.
I was taught an EYE FOR AN EYE. A LIFE FOR A LIFE. So don't expect me to shut my mouth up here. Its enough i shut my mouth in my land but here?? Please.
We will show you what we are made up of.
Where were you before PALESTINE? hUH "

All this show of hate from one MsPalestinian.

So you're 16, that explains a lot. The blind hate has done it's job well. Like you ever had respect for me or for Jews. When did I speak of how good I am, HA! That's not the topic but ok, haha. I will not lose sleep because a 16 year old person claims they lost respect for me online. I don't have respect for your opinion because they do not hold up to facts. It's funny that a lot of the world doesn't agree with you either because of all the suicide attacks going on.

An eye for an eye leaves the entire world blind. It's amazing how little it took to get you riled up and now you are saying "We will show you what we are made up of" I bet you will try. The hate is coming through loud and clear. An eye for an eye is one of the DUMBEST rules to live by and it's sad to hear that you live by this rule as well. It's obvious that so many Palestinains have been twisted to live like this. I'm so sorry for you.

So I just wanna know what are you going to show us? That a stone can blow up a tank? That you would rather fight on and kill everyone than prove to the world you are a true victim? You aren't a victim and you are making the Jews the victims with this lowly attitude.

"So you're 16, that explains a lot. The blind hate has done it's job well. Like you ever had respect for me or for Jews. "

I don't hate them. I wish i did.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
MsPalestinian, considering that you just might have heard about Palestinian mothers hiding bombs under their babies in the carriages, exactly what are you trying to tell me with all these pictures? You know what you are telling me? Nothing. I am not 18 years old, and I know how a snapshot of those are taken for propaganda.

I don't know that I would believe that one. Who has a link to where baby carriages were used?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The US had more options and we could go and take out the likes of people like Palestinian terrorists and such. If you had an ability to fight back, without turning to terrorism, than that would be an option. You can't and you must try to prove to the world that you are victims.

Like I stated before, you're making yourselves victims. The Jews are not doing this to you. You're giving them plenty of reason to defend themselves and kill you. This does not make them right but it's their only option. You would kill all of them if they did not defend themselves. They would not kill all of you if you didn't defend yourselves. That's is what makes them right and you wrong.

What I'm really trying to say is that you're claiming self defense but it's not self defense on your part at all. It's only terrorism because you don't want Jews to have their own country.

You guys only have one option. Learn to not teach blind hate in your schools and don't allow your family members to blow themselves up. Let the world judge if you are victims after you try the Gandhi style of fighting back. If you did that the Jews would stop killing you anyways!

You also have to allow the Jews to have their own country. You should have your own as well. You still haven't proven anything other than trying to flip the blame on the Jews.

Oh, nice try to flip it once again and say that I only look at me and nothing else. That is what the Palestinians have been doing and as I already stated, you are the hypocrite. Is that the rubber and glue defense??? Pretty lame. You are the one who will not hear what the Jews have to say. You want it all your way and you don't want to do anything other than go at it an eye for an eye. Talk about only wanting it your way. Stop blaming others and put the blame where it belongs. That would be on the Palestinians and others who tell them how to kill the Jews.

You also answered your own question about a mother being able to do such a thing unless she was brainwashed,....BINGO!!! Your people are being brainwashed with blind hate and you seem to show signs of this as well. Children and babies have been blown up in that region and it just goes to show that people are being brainwashed in order to kill Jews. What the hell do you think suicide bombing is? Something to be proud of? BRAINWAHSED, plenty of proof to go around.

Please, spend your time educating your own people on how not to blow themselves up and maybe you'll accomplish something. You're trying to make people believe the lie that it's all the Jews fault. People aren't gonna fall for that. Help your people seek a peaceful answer to the problem and the Jews will be able to stop building walls so you don't blow them up with children.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
Maybe a big wall is what they need. The problem is where its being built.

Israel should build the wall around themselves on their own land, not around the Palestinians on their land.

The wall is exactely build where it belong. Arround dangerous peoples always ready to blow themselves for any " good reasons " they think about and who vote for for terrorist organisation. They can be happy there aren't any machine guns and barbwire on the wall top and landmines in front of the wall.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The US had more options and we could go and take out the likes of people like Palestinian terrorists and such. If you had an ability to fight back, without turning to terrorism, than that would be an option. You can't and you must try to prove to the world that you are victims.

Like I stated before, you're making yourselves victims. The Jews are not doing this to you. You're giving them plenty of reason to defend themselves and kill you. This does not make them right but it's their only option. You would kill all of them if they did not defend themselves. They would not kill all of you if you didn't defend yourselves. That's is what makes them right and you wrong.

What I'm really trying to say is that you're claiming self defense but it's not self defense on your part at all. It's only terrorism because you don't want Jews to have their own country.

You guys only have one option. Learn to not teach blind hate in your schools and don't allow your family members to blow themselves up. Let the world judge if you are victims after you try the Gandhi style of fighting back. If you did that the Jews would stop killing you anyways!

You also have to allow the Jews to have their own country. You should have your own as well. You still haven't proven anything other than trying to flip the blame on the Jews.

Oh, nice try to flip it once again and say that I only look at me and nothing else. That is what the Palestinians have been doing and as I already stated, you are the hypocrite. Is that the rubber and glue defense??? Pretty lame.
Talk about only wanting it your way. Stop blaming others and put the blame where it belongs. That would be on the Palestinians and others who tell them how to handle the Jews.

"They would not kill all of you if you didn't defend yourselves."

I wish i would just show you what you just said right know.
Have there happiness ontop of our land?
Have there dreams ontop of our land?
Where were the Jews before Palestine.. Please someone tell me!!!
Listen to me, I didn't come here to ask you to be my friend and especially be my enemy. I came here to get views . Am not here to judge who is right or wrong , I have no right to judge . But i can tell you that the world we live in is being controled by people that have no mercy such as yourselves. When people try to show you how life is for them ,you stab them hard.
There is an Arabic saying that goes like this- People that try to build happiness in a bucket of blood -Never secede. Don't try to act innocent. Don't try to tell me that you know what the PALESTINIAN'S been through. And we are not gonna stop defending ourselves -NEVER!! You may say many things that may get to me at times but that doesn't stop me from being a PALESTINIAN. Because being one is the best miracle anyone would wish to have. You can keep on saying and killing but there is one thing you should know - God is always watching . Watching over all of us good.

"You are the one who will not hear what the Jews have to say. You want it all your way and you don't want to do anything other than go at it an eye for an eye. "

We did that plenty of times but what have we got in return?
Don't tell me that -You would sit around watch someone punch you then laugh about it.Doesn't that have a price. Messsing with pride??

Salam

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Again, MsPalestinian, I am getting nothing from you but empty rhetoric that is quite meaningless. Questions have been asked but I get the same stuff.

By the way, yes, A MOTHER! The same mother who will teach the child to hate the Jew and will teach the child that a god will bless him if he blows himself up in a manner that kills innocent Israelis.

You speak as if you are a Palestinian in the Middle East. Where have you spent short years? I'm looking for the reason that you write feelings and not fact.

By the way, I do not hate you and there is no reason to assert such a thing, other than the fact that I see through factless propaganda and actually know a little history. No need in trying to spin like that, most of us are out of our teens and recognize the tactic, and I haven't gotten so old and senile that I overlook it. Well, haven't gotten that old yet...

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Do you realize where the name "Palestine" came from? Do you know what heritage was being covered up by this edict by the Romans?
Are you aware that there is no country called Palestine and that the rest of the region was divided as well? Do you realize the Jews received the smallest piece, and yet they did not kick anyone out? You do realize that the Arabs removed themselves because the rest of the Arab world promised to drive the Jews into teh sea, right? Otherwise, the Arabs would be in their homes in places like Haifa right now.

I and many others have written much on this topic, refuting erroneous claim after claim.
Your poem is nothing more than the same.

Again, as I have said, you respond with no counter-information but a learned emotion and bias that prevents you from seeing any other angle. You have also been trained to see only the Israeli as the persecutor, regardless of any other information.

This is a perfect example why the fence is necessary.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
"Have there happiness ontop of our land?"

It's not your land anymore so get over it. I don't believe it ever was anyway. People lose land all the time. You can still have some of it if you stop acting like brainwashed killers.

"Have there dreams ontop of our land?"

See above^^^^

"Where were the Jews before Palestine.. Please someone tell me!!!"

If you're gonna play that game as a justification they were there first and a lot of Palestinians are just converted Jews from a ways back.

"Listen to me, I didn't come here to ask you to be my friend and especially be my enemy. I came here to get views . Am not here to judge who is right or wrong , I have no right to judge."

Sure you were not trying to get people to agree with you with your propaganda pictures. They prove nothing. There are photos like that in most countries, sad to say. Some of the kids in your photos are smiling. What does that prove?

" And we are not gonna stop defending ourselves -NEVER!! You may say many things that may get to me at times but that doesn't stop me from being a PALESTINIAN. Because being one is the best miracle anyone would wish to have. You can keep on saying and killing but there is one thing you should know - God is always watching . Watching over all of us good. "

God is really watching what the Palestinains are doing. You should think of that because I am sure he isn't happy. Maybe you should take your own advice. People are so quick to tell others what to do but you should pass that on to your Palestinian friends.

You haven't proven anything except that your people are always going to fight because "an eye for an eye" blah blah blah, kill all Jews cause this is our land, blah blah wahhhh!!! Give it a rest. Maybe the problem is that these Palestinain terrorists are acting like teens who want their parents to be proud of them.

Just stop killing people and tell your people to change from within, not to try and change others. Especially since the fault is your own. You muight wanna vote for someone who has half a brain and understands strategy also. Nice job voting in hate filled killers.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
sorry to interrupt the conversation, but we're moving down the hall to

Global Politics

carry on......

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsPalestinian08Where were the Jews before Palestine.. Please someone tell me!!!

They were in Palestine, depending on how far back you go.

Now you tell me where were the muslims before Palestine?
They were in Saudi Arabia before they invaded Palestine right?

That land, Palestine/Israel, belongs to Christians and Jews not the muslim invaders who took over the land.

Originally posted by MsPalestinian08
You may say many things that may get to me at times but that doesn't stop me from being a PALESTINIAN. Because being one is the best miracle anyone would wish to have. You can keep on saying and killing but there is one thing you should know - God is always watching . Watching over all of us good.

If you love being a Palestinian so much and if you say you'd die for your country then why don't you get on a plane and fly back there?

Where are you living now?
Are there a lot of other muslims there?
If there are I'll bet it's probably turned into a high crime area already.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Originally posted by MsPalestinian08Where were the Jews before Palestine.. Please someone tell me!!!

They were in Palestine, depending on how far back you go.

Now you tell me where were the muslims before Palestine?
They were in Saudi Arabia before they invaded Palestine right?

That land, Palestine/Israel, belongs to Christians and Jews not the muslim invaders who took over the land.

You may say many things that may get to me at times but that doesn't stop me from being a PALESTINIAN. Because being one is the best miracle anyone would wish to have. You can keep on saying and killing but there is one thing you should know - God is always watching . Watching over all of us good.

If you love being a Palestinian so much and if you say you'd die for your country then why don't you get on a plane and fly back there?

Where are you living now?
Are there a lot of other muslims there?
If there are I'll bet it's probably turned into a high crime area already.

In Palestine? LOL thanks for making me laugh....Keep on convincing yourself ........

Yea ilive in U.S. Raised here also.
This is God's world -Not urs so don't tell me where i should and shouldn't live.
We are immigrants ................

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Actually, he is right. You are an anti-progressionist and are false to be patriotic! It is your anger, and the anger of so many people similar to you that keeps this debate going and going.

Call it Cnaan, people.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by ivansusanin]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Agaion, MsP, you dodge and duck questions and make assertions with NO facts while ignoring history.
The questions you rhetorically ask are very basic 101 questions, and I am quite sure you ignore the facts that are contrary to what you wish the answers were.

I'll go and find some posts that have alrady been made that cover a lot of your misperceptions. I'm nice like that. I'll put them in that other thread, the one created so that threads won't get derailed.

One more thing....nobody told you where to go; it was asked WHY DON"T you go. There is quite a difference.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

In Palestine? LOL thanks for making me laugh....Keep on convincing yourself ........

Yea ilive in U.S. Raised here also.
This is God's world -Not urs so don't tell me where i should and shouldn't live.
We are immigrants ................

Yes the Jews were originally from Palestine/Israel and Egypt.
They've lived there for thousands of years, although in small numbers.

Most of the muslims who call themsleves Palestinians can only trace back their 'Palestinian' roots to the 1800s or later.

The ones who can date their ancestry back further than that are the descendants of muslim invaders who stole the Christian and Jewish holy land so they have no right to complain about Jews taking that land back.

How far back do your 'Palestinian' roots go?

EDIT:
BTW: Why did your parents choose to live in the US instead of moving to a muslim country?
Why do so many muslims, many of whom seem to hate the west, choose to live in non-muslim countries?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I'll go and find some posts that have alrady been made that cover a lot of your misperceptions. I'm nice like that. I'll put them in that other thread, the one created so that threads won't get derailed.

Link?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'll drag up some posts as soon as I remember how to make single post links. (That would be a hint for anybody to help me remember. While I might have a grasp of history dating back to the days when the Jews were under the rule of the Romans in what was LATER to be called Palestine (ever heard of Jesus of Nazerath, who lived in that area about 2,000 years ago?), I can't remember simple board things I learned a few short days ago!

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Having lived in Israel for a portion of my childhood, I've gone through most of this in history classes...

Jews have held Israel for 3000 years, the farthest mention being Abraham, the father of Judaism...The population, of course, varied as new occupants seized the land...Babylonians, Greek, Romans, Sassanians, Byzantines...I'm sure the list goes on.

Because of a massive revolt against Roman rule, the occupants decided to start expelling Jews from their homeland. They gave Cnaan a new name: Syria Palaestina...Many remained however...200 years after the fall of Rome, the land was seized by Arabs, then interrupted by Crusades their power dwindled and it became a part of the Ottoman Empire in ~1520.

In 1881, the zionist Aliyah started, as Jews returned to the homeland to reinforce a small, yet PRESENT population. They bought the lands from Ottoman and Arab landholders who gave it away without quarrels. They established settlements, and only then did a small minority of the Arab population start saying "hey...get off my property"...Now they're blowing themselves up, while the nation develops.

Palestinians, stand up for yourselves and develop alongside the Israelis. You are "opressed" only because you impede their efforts and do not recognize a PEOPLE's right to exist, the same people that have been existing alongside you for millenia.

Look at the election results...such a backwards nation, you are...

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This all seems to be what I've learned about the history of the region as well. All of this complaining about getting land back was mentioned by Thomas Crowne, I think it was you and I'm sorry if the credit belongs to someone else, in another thread I was reading. Muslims wish to regain control of land they once had under their control in the past. I have heard this from other sources as well. I have learned this while reading books on the topic. I think it's fair to say that this is not being made up to make Muslims look bad. Many people have this kind of belief that their people should be entitled to certain lands. However, this doesn't always mean it's the correct way to go about things.

If you go about trying to justify things like this then the Jews should be exactly where they are. They are there now and that is what everyone needs to find a way to live with. They deserve to live somewhere, as do we all. It makes sense that they have a country where they do now and there are many good reasons for why they are there. The reasons why they were put there is another topic that has many parts and could go on for hours. They have done more with the land than ANYONE and believe in earning their keep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join