It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK killed by MIC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hey guys. I am sorry if there is already a thread on this topic. I saw a movie on the History Channel last night~ JFK. It was about a conspiracy by the Military Industrial Complex to kill kennedy because he was soft on communism and that he wasn't going to get involved in Vietnam....so the powers that be took him out.

Any opinions?? Thanks
Nick

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think what you saw was Oliver Stone's JFK.
It was released in theatres in the early 1990s. And, it is available on DVD.

There's a lot of threads discussing many aspects and theories about the JFK murder:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
tinwiki.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Oliver Stone's JFK was based on then-New Orleans District Attourney Jim Garrison's investigation. It was filled with half-truths and misinformation, unfortunately, and I feel Oliver Stone certainly could have chosen many more credible conspiracy theories to do a movie on.

Jim Garrison was know to be a little kooky, to lie, to intimidate "witnesses" and use many unorthodox methods in his investigations. He was known by his staff as a man who would get a theory in his head and then bend the evidence to fit the theory.

The 544 Camp street address was intriguing to me, until I realized that it in no way leads to Guy Banister's offices., and that this was dramatized. It was in the same structure, but in no way connected by any doors. They were completely seperate offices.

They never had plans to arrest David Ferrie, and he was NOT murdered.

Mr. Garrison did not meet Mr. X during the investigation, though Mr. X WAS based on a real person - Col. Fletcher M. Prouty. His reliability is questionable at best.

As one who has spent a significant amount of time over 10 years researching the JFK case, and still finds himself on the fence between a conspiracy and a lone -nut, I REALLY wish Oliver Stone would have chosen to publicize one of the theories of conspiracy which actually has hard evidence.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
There is a lot of back on forth on the lone gunman, MIC conspiracy theories in the JFK assassination. Waters intentionally muddied? Lots of competing theories? That is the hallmark of disinfo, my friends. Make the point moot by discrediting everybody, create impenetrable confusion so the truth never comes out.

My dad, who was in pretty deep, Skunkworks, Marine Special Ops, etc., once told me they "had LBJ's cancelled check" on the JFK assassination. I believe him, the rest of you can think what you will. By now, its a moot point, anyway.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Icarus Rising]

join