It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America needs to collapse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Actually, warpspeed, youre not to far off topic, tho, I, not being religious have different views.

But you are right on about China. The EU, the US, are totally transitory entities of power, China has stood as an entity for 4000 years and counting. Where were the first civilizations? Middle east! You are catching me well then. The west will destroy itself. Because after Europe ruins the US, Europe will fall into oblivion as well. It cant stand any longer than we, China, having eliminated the US, will shadow Europe into non existance. If this is indeed the scenario that will be played out.

But, I feel Islam is a threat to humanity, as is Christianity, as the two intolerant warrior faiths of the middle east have led bloodshed in thier wake, ultimately, the two will collide, rmeber, its not just the west that is Christian, but south America, much of Africa, the philipines.......Chrisitianity and Islam shall cancel each other out.

But China and the middle east will remain.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The collapse will be due to greed, moral degeneration, and everything that goes with it. I do not want to cover spiritual ground here, but people that really love and fear God do not suffer from these effects.

A lot of people see the coming collapse as being only economic, but I see it as a much wider social issue. The satanists have been eroding family values and promoting the drug and sex culture for a very long time.

I see it as a good versus evil struggle, and evil is winning. Each of us needs to decide which side we are on. I doubt if there is one person in a thousand that really understands this. Everyone is too busy making money and enjoying themselves.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If america collapses, the only thing it will take with it is the constitution, the whole alphabet of gov orgs will still be there

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Psst... There isn't going to be a collapse.... Rome didn't fall... it slowly withered away. Change is constant, what else can you want? Most of you are too caught up in this stoopid end of times thing to see the world has never stopped changing. It's funny how every generation thinks that it is the last....

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
China has survived because it has been both backwards and oftenly quite stubborn in recent millenia.

In the future China may face its greatest challenges as it struggles to change its culture and unburden itself of its past.

Islam not corrupted? Islam is a religion that makes Christianity look like a wet noodle. Furthermore, the Islamic faith does not invite discussion or interpretation like Christianity does. If religion can do two things wrong such as lead hungry people down the wrong path or provide a good means of control over them, then Islam seems as capable as any out there.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Islam not corrupted? Islam is a religion that makes Christianity look like a wet noodle.

Please dont bore me with your thoughts about Christianity. Not all Christians thinks the same. Unless you know and follow the Christian religion........stop speculating on it.

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by DipSchnit]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My whole veiw on the whole thing is religion causes wars and suffering. It means well but just causes more trouble. Thats why Im an atheist.

America wont collapse. At least not at the moment. She is far too powerful.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
skew america and ahtiesm what is there to learn about in athiesm you ignorants. god bless the wisom filled.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If such a thing happened, the only people that would suffer are those that already struggle to make it by...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
America will collapse from within, as i said, and it still cant happen soon enough.

More than just the average joe would suffer. But nothing is gained without sacrifice. Americans need to suffer, cuz if we lose everythoing,. we have nothing left to lose.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

No. Thus, the frighteing possibility of stationing UN troops in the US...an aspect of Kerry that scares the hell out of me.

Kerry is not pro- UN. He is pro-NATO and it's expansion. That will be the head of the NWO, paired with the IMF and World Bank.

I feel it is a power of priority. When we stop giving power to money and "stuff" we will stop feeding that beast and true change will be possible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join