It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Files on this afternoon (Sunday 3/12)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Today on the History Channel... don't miss the first episode!

UFO Files: UFOs and the White House
Sunday, March 12 at 2pm ET/PT

UFO Files: Canada's Roswell
Sunday, March 12 at 4pm ET/PT

The first episode at 2pm "UFOs and the White House" is very interesting. It has a comment from Dick Cheney that I didn't know about until I watched the show. Giving you the heads up!

Sunday, March 12 @ 2pm ET/PT

"Did you know that the office of President of the United States has had a direct involvement with UFOs for over 50 years? Since WWII, every Chief Executive has publicly discussed, issued, or received documents from the White House pertaining to "Unidentified Flying Objects". Many of these documents have never been seen on television before and some of the stories surrounding these UFO-presidential encounters are broadcast for the first time. Find out which administrations had to defend our country from unidentified objects...who was sitting in the Oval Office during the biggest UFO sightings...and how the government's UFO files are handled, depending on political affiliations. We'll gather the facts and glean information from presidential libraries that reveal startling insight on UFOs and the White House."

[edit on 12-3-2006 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't have cable so I can't watch it.

Can you share with us what Dick Cheney said?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well Cheney is on a radio talk show and someone calls in and asks him if he's ever been briefed on UFOs. If I remember correctly Cheney says something like "Well if I had, I'm sure it would be classified and I couldn't talk about it..."

Great, now I spoiled it for those who haven't seen the show yet.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
1 hour until show time. The show that you really want to watch airs at 2pm on both the east and west coast. Watch for the segment on Dick Cheney towards the end of the show.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So you're thoughts on the show? Your thoughts on Dick Cheney's comments when asked if he had been briefed on UFOs?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'd ask: "Why would it be classified?"

I mean Mr. Cheney if you get a report on unknown aircraft, why during this day and age would that be a reason to classify something? Please explain what information would affect national security when we have no enemies to fear from an airborne invasion. If it was a possible terrorist aircraft, is it not your job to relay this to Homeland security and notify the public anyway?

...and if it's a US Aircraft then this is not a UFO, it is an IFO, and you could easily state that "the aircraft is friendly" and say information is not to be released.

His statement has been rehearsed by all high level politicians and military: "Even if I knew something then I still couldn't tell you". Someone needs to start asking why you still can't tell us, why is this classified?

top topics

join