It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Doc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
video.google.com...

I know your thinking I've already heard it all before, but this is new stuff based on footage released accidently by NASA as the video says "not for public release".

This kills the Moon Landing Hoax once and for all in my opinion. It's 45 min long, but watch the whole thing. Well worth the time.

If this has already been posted then my apologies.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Can you give us a little heads up on what the video contains that kills the hoax conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
One of the things mentioned was one of the Shuttle Missions reaching a height of 300+ miles above the earth. Radiation from the Van Alan Belt (Spelling) was penetrating the shuttle and even with their eyes closed they began to see specs of light due to the increase. The Apollo mission went well beyond this limit without lead shielding.

Another point brought out is shadow casting. I think thats been shown in other docs, but gives very good examples of that and also some composite errors such as the cross hair appearing behind things rather then on top as a cross hair should.

Sound clip of a seperate person talking and telling Armstrong to "Talk" due to his silence.

Lastly is when they try to get the Earth in view to make it appear from a distance. There is about 15 minutes just on that footage.

I thought it was worth the time.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Lol one more thing is I worded that wrong durrrr. This basically confirms for me anyhow "the Moon landing was a Hoax".

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You know what would be really great? If there was a thread that answered all these questions and more! Oh, wait....

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

Closing this thread.

top topics

join