It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiccans you are in big trouble...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Alright...what I am going to say may sound mean...but listen to me alright. This is for the wiccans. For anyone that doesn't know what Wicca is, it is witch craft.

Alright, now lets get to the basics here....I used to be wiccan myself for about 6 years. I was loving it. You could cast spells, you could contact spirits, you would celebrate holidays and do rituals, you would do all sorts of neat stuff. I was a big fan, and I took it very seriously.

Now...I have changed, and I realized that wicca...is wrong.

I am now a christian...and it is better than wicca. Why? Because it is good. And wicca is bad.

Wiccans are being decieved. They are worshipping satan whether they believe it or not. They are harming themselves and others by doing this, and it is not a smart thing to do. Many times wiccans will get angry and say, "Wicca is not bad! For it is good, and we do not worship the devil." Yeah...ok...but you do worship a forest god. Who has horns...
"yes but...." And there is no answer... The only GOD you should be worshipping and believing in is the all mighty creator GOD. not some stupid goat with horns...or egyptian gods.

Wiccans worship many other gods, not just one. This is why it is bad! And...By putting their hands into the occult and doing magick....they are really doing occult things, and this is not good as it leads to bad outcomes... Yes I am aware of the law, "Do as ye will, An ye harm none" which means, do as you will, but do not harm anyone. Well yes...but you are still performin magick...which is work of satan.

I did not believe in the devil before, but now that I am christian...I do. He does exist. I can clearly see that. CLEARLY. GOD has opened my eyes...and I am going to say this once..and only once..

You wiccans are in trouble, and if you do not give up your "cult" you will surely perish...

Also, for those of you who live in Salem...know that there are many reptilians whom are watching you...

Please know that these are just my words and warnings...REMEMBER* I too used to be Wiccan...and now I understand the truth...

Amen.

*WhitelightWolf*

God is the way to go...

[edit on 12-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

[edit on 12-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hrmmm, even though I did send you u2u after the whole reptile thing.... I was under the impression that you knew what I was talking about.....and that was that you cannot take free will from anyone...and that you must allow them to make their own choices.

You know my stance on christianity, and as I said in the u2u, I'm glad your new found faith has made you happy.....but attacking wiccans, is absolutely unnecessary, its their choice.....I will again go into the mormon philosophy on this one....... because it is a form of christianty that rings a little bell for me....... and that is they believe satan wanted to force good onto all souls....... and to me, you seem to be taking the same stance..... if you believe in satan, then don't do what satan does... do what jesus did and allow people to make their own choices...

Continue to be happy, and again, i'm glad your new found faith has given you much happiness....just re-think in attacking others over their beleifs...

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I did not believe in the devil before, but now that I am christian...I do. He does exist. I can clearly see that. CLEARLY. GOD has opened my eyes...and I am going to say this once..and only once..

You wiccans are in trouble, and if you do not give up your "cult" you will surely perish...

Wow.. vanity, pride, a hint of vengence.. and breaking that judge not lest ye be judge rule!

God is so gonna smite you.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Also, for those of you who live in Salem...know that there are many reptilians whom are watching you...

Please know that these are just my words and warnings...REMEMBER* I too used to be Wiccan...and now I understand the truth...

Ya might want to go a bit easier on the sacraMENTAL wine.

for the record Jesus was an accomplished magician.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
whitelightwolf,
Being a Wiccan in your past, you sure don't know very much about Wicca.

Worshipping anything isn't like being on the internet, your thoughts don't magically get redirected to something else than what you intended them to go to.
Tell me exactly how a Wiccan could celebrate nature and unknowingly be worshipping Satan? (Wiccans don't even believe in Satan)

The "Sacramental Wine" statement from above is exactly what I was thinking..... LOL

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Whitelightwolf. I have studied Wicca for 5-6 years. I am a proud Wiccan.

And yes the forest god has horns, BUT it is taking form of an animal. Only because he has horns does not mean he is the "devil"

Also.... you are wrong to say people should only believe in ONE God. People have the right to choose who and what they want to believe in.

But by all means express how you feel but do not judge or say people will "perish". I am glad you have found God, i am so glad.

But you as a previous Wiccan know not to judge.

I am not going to rant or rave because you are entitled to your opinion. Wicca is about natural forces and inner peace. Using the earth around you to heal and protect and help people. I have never even considered that i would be linked to the "devil" as i don't believe in him. So in my opinion Wicca is not bad... but as you said... i would say that. So you are not going to believe me when i say it isn't.

Glad you found God.

Oni x x

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I am now a christian...and it is better than wicca. Why? Because it is good. And wicca is bad.

Ha ha ha! You're insite is astounding!

Isn't this a direct attack on a group of people and should be removed from the board...or is it simply being left up to show how juvenile and pathetic some ideas are?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I actually see great compatability between Wiccan, Paganism and Christianity. I would suppose that this sounds strange. But, if you think about it, it is not strange at all.

A core belief in Wiccan, Paganism AND Christianity is a deep respect for nature. In Christianity, we are "stewards" of the Earth whereas Wiccans and Pagans believe themselves to be "one with the Earth". The differences are semantic in nature (no pun intended). Christians, Wiccans and Pagans all see, clearly, the beauty and intelligence behind all that we behold upon this planet.

Another aspect that points out the simularities is that Christianity made great concessions to bring Pagans into the "fold" by adopting many of the Pagan Holidays and incorporating them as their own. Did you really think that the Christmas Tree and the Easter Egg had any Christian based spiritual significance? These are Pagan holidays! Did your really think that it was merely a coincidence that there were twelve signs to the zodiac and twelve apostles? The Bible is riddled with numerology (an occultic practice), what can one make of that?

As far as your statement that Wiccans and Pagans worship Satan, I would have to agrre that there are some Wiccans, some Pagans that very well might do just that. However, the worship of Satan is not one of the tenants or principles of Wiccan or Pagan belief. If anything, Satan worship was a development derived from Christianity. Before Chrisitianity, there was no Satan, per se. There were "negative forces" -- perhaps evil ones -- but they were never worshipped. They were forces, nevertheless, whose role in the cosmos needed to be understood, confronted and/or accepted.

There is plenty to be read about Wiccan beliefs and Pagan beliefs. Unfortunately much of this "information" is derived from and developed for a "pop culture". Educate yourself about Wiccan, Pagan and, for that matter, all major belief systems. If you do so, you will, most assuredly, see a spiriutal commonality throughout all the major belief systems....that commonality is the truth of the wondrous nature of our planet, our universe and our existence.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

for the record Jesus was an accomplished magician.

Now, I have Heard everything.!

and to the starter of the thread... please don't take the fact that you have become a Christian as a reason to strat pointing fingers to others... concentrate on your walk with God, and the rest with come together...

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

For the record Jesus was an accomplished magician.

He sure was. As were many prophets before him. How else did they perform all those miracles? They performed miracles with natural magic that was given to them by God through prayer. I can't speak for all Pagans but when I perform magic, I basically am simply praying to God/Goddess and asking him/her to help me and give me the strength and courage to get the result that I need. Isn't that also what Christians do?

Also, Wicca and Witchcraft are not the same thing. Not all Wiccans practice magic/witchcraft and not all those that practice witchcraft are Wiccans.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian

He sure was. As were many prophets before him. How else did they perform all those miracles? They performed miracles with natural magic that was given to them by God through prayer. I can't speak for all Pagans but when I perform magic, I basically am simply praying to God/Goddess and asking him/her to help me and give me the strength and courage to get the result that I need. Isn't that also what Christians do?

Also, Wicca and Witchcraft are not the same thing. Not all Wiccans practice magic/witchcraft and not all those that practice witchcraft are Wiccans.

Really ?? So Jesus was a magycian...OK... why isn't DAvid coperfield healing ppl than ? Or Kriss angel for that metter...? If the miracles were magic why have they stopped ?

Seriously, Jesus made miraclkes because he had some power that none of us have down here on Earth. Like you said the Power of God gave them the miracles. But thats not magic...

Magic and tricks you can see at Magic shows... Miracles are permanent, magic isn't.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
When you talk about magic you are not talking about Magick. David Copperfield and that ilk are illusionists, there is nother spiritual about it. They are magicians that practice the magic of illusion, there intent is to trick your perception. Now someone who practices Magick/Miracles is using the powers that runs throughout the universe and it is a spiritual experience.

When Jesus healed the sick he was performing Magick. His "Miracles" were Magick. Simple really, Magick is your intent manifesting itself in reality; so when Jesus healed he manifested his intent into reality, so therefore he practiced Magick.

People that use natural Magick, and celebrate the eight Sabats (Ostara is only a week away!!) and the thirteens Esbats, are not anymore evil than Jesus for performing his rituals and Magick

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I have studied the occult for some time myself but I'm not an expert on Wicca. but I do notice this:

'Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law' was the first rule of Crowley who was an avowed satanist.

Sounds like Do what thou wilt but hurt nobody... mind you I've studied some satanists material where they claim that there is no montheistic satanism and they claim also the ideal of self interest excluding the harm of others.

What I posit is this: Wicca connects with lower elemental forms which have a greater tendency to be service to self and deceptive when one works magic. Christ on the other hand was appealing to a higher level of spiritual assistance which is exclusively service to others or good.

When Christ met his match from the dark side it was either high level demons or satan itself it is suggested.

I see no reason to believe that Wiccans are bad people doing bad things nor desiring to do such but they could be appealing to forces that appear to be something they are not. Wiccans that really know what they are doing can admit that such outcomes can happen based upon the many comments I have heard them make.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

What I posit is this: Wicca connects with lower elemental forms which have a greater tendency to be service to self and deceptive when one works magic. Christ on the other hand was appealing to a higher level of spiritual assistance which is exclusively service to others or good.

Can you give some examples of what you mean by "lower elemental forms"?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Seriously, Jesus made miracles because he had some power that none of us have down here on Earth. Like you said the Power of God gave them the miracles. But thats not magic...

Magic and tricks you can see at Magic shows... Miracles are permanent, magic isn't.

Jesus said "Greater miracles than this will you perform". To me that indicates and is proof that Jesus really was a Mage. Miracles are Magick. You are getting magician and Mage confused.
Note - the idea of Satan was created by the Catholic Church to scare the populace into obeying them. The image of Satan was taken from the Horned God, also known as Herne and Lord of the Forest. The Horned God simply represents the male energy that is found in Nature. There is nothing evil about witchcraft, there is no indoctrination and we do magick to help people and for healing.

Whitelightwolf, what if I were to tell you that Christianity is evil? How would you feel if your religion were attacked. There are evil Christian people, just as there are evil people in every religion. I could also build a case for Christianity being evil - after all Christians are taught to look to others to determine their beliefs and values, the Bible is full of women being raped, murder, incest, etc., and the Christian church indoctrinates people, scaring them into accepting the church beliefs by threatening them with eternal hell and damnation, Satan et al.
Don't mean to offend, I have some wonderful Christian friends, but I'm just trying to make a point that you can make out any religion to be evil.

-Forestlady

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

'Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law' was the first rule of Crowley who was an avowed satanist.

Sounds like Do what thou wilt but hurt nobody... mind you I've studied some satanists material where they claim that there is no montheistic satanism and they claim also the ideal of self interest excluding the harm of others.

You do not understand the Rede my friend, it is not meant for selfish purpose, it is meant to abolish the controlling religions and governments from ones belief. It is what all law should be, laws of trespass, not regulation after regulation.

Where did you get the idea that Wicca/Witchcraft connects with lower elemental forms only? There is a commune between our "higher power/God/Lord and Lady/Allah insert your gods name here etc" and the Elementals, spirits, unseen forces, the energy thread that runs through everything. It all comes from the same place whether you are Jesus the Christ, Hari Krishna, or a witch, its just that some are more adept at comunicating there intent to the universe than others. Jesus was a great prophet, with a very advanced soul, and was an adept at using Magick.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Uh, last I cheacked, Witches don't believe in Satan since he is a Christian God/Deity, who exists in CHristianity, not WItchcraft. SO how can they worship Satan, something we made up, that they don't believe in?

It's like saying us Christians worship Odin and Thor, we don't believe in Odin and Thor, they were created by the Norse, so it is hard for a Christian to worship them since we have God, Christ, so forth, not Odin and Thor, or Loki, or Zues, or Jupiter, or Tiamet, whoever else.

Also, all the witches I have seen look a little funny with all the glitter stuff on(Why do they wear so much jewelry?) and talk funny(Blessed Be after everything, like Canadians with Eh) and the girls are usually scrumptious looking, even the older ones a good 10-20 years older then me seem to have something good looking about them. Maybe it is because they don't sound like shallow people, worried about looks, and on how my aura is.(That is weird, ever told you have a multi aura? and what does that mean?)

Sure around here they are rare, but the group that is here keeps to itself, I guess you call it a coven(?) or something but no missing children or pets, so guess they don't sacrifice people and animals.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian

Can you give some examples of what you mean by "lower elemental forms"?
Thanks in advance.

I'll use your own terminology here such as sprites, fairies etc. What are they?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

You do not understand the Rede my friend, it is not meant for selfish purpose, it is meant to abolish the controlling religions and governments from ones belief. It is what all law should be, laws of trespass, not regulation after regulation.

Where did you get the idea that Wicca/Witchcraft connects with lower elemental forms only? There is a commune between our "higher power/God/Lord and Lady/Allah insert your gods name here etc" and the Elementals, spirits, unseen forces, the energy thread that runs through everything. It all comes from the same place whether you are Jesus the Christ, Hari Krishna, or a witch, its just that some are more adept at comunicating there intent to the universe than others. Jesus was a great prophet, with a very advanced soul, and was an adept at using Magick.

Doing what thou wilt is selfish because it makes one only obey the internal or physical drives. This can go against the greater good.

Secondly I do agree that much religion became controlling but that is not the purpose of religion. The purpose is to guide you through this existance and prepare you for the higher realms either as good or evil for that matter.

If you draw upon the universal constant or the basis of existance then why do you need spells and incantations? I do not see the need for these myself. Furthermore it is believed that negative forces do like and prefer ritual as a means to summon them. I know at this point you will mention religion and I can't blame you but that alludes to my response just above this one.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevinS
Uh, last I cheacked, Witches don't believe in Satan since he is a Christian God/Deity, who exists in CHristianity, not WItchcraft. SO how can they worship Satan, something we made up, that they don't believe in?

It's like saying us Christians worship Odin and Thor, we don't believe in Odin and Thor, they were created by the Norse, so it is hard for a Christian to worship them since we have God, Christ, so forth, not Odin and Thor, or Loki, or Zues, or Jupiter, or Tiamet, whoever else.

Also, all the witches I have seen look a little funny with all the glitter stuff on(Why do they wear so much jewelry?) and talk funny(Blessed Be after everything, like Canadians with Eh) and the girls are usually scrumptious looking, even the older ones a good 10-20 years older then me seem to have something good looking about them. Maybe it is because they don't sound like shallow people, worried about looks, and on how my aura is.(That is weird, ever told you have a multi aura? and what does that mean?)

Sure around here they are rare, but the group that is here keeps to itself, I guess you call it a coven(?) or something but no missing children or pets, so guess they don't sacrifice people and animals.

This is an interesting debate on the subject of satan, many atheists, and non-christians say that Christians created satan. But somehow I doubt that satanists would agree with you, in fact satan was not created but was the initial god in their arguments.

I do know one thing since I have to agree that God is not somebody or necessarily something, but there is a center of negative thought in the universe a center of evil. Call it what you will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join