It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mmds gallery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
www.mmds.150m.com..." target='_new' class='postlink' style='color: #ff0000; font-size: 14px;'>external image
[Image linked to full size version]

there are many more on my website. that one was made using terragen. there are also pics from poser, bryce and vue D'Esprit
mmds.150m.com

[Mod Edit - For easier viewing the image size was reduced and now links to the full size version. Very nice work funny_pom. Jak]

[edit on 12/3/06 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
funny_pom,

Apparently your host site doesn't allow for hotlinking to images. Nonetheless, many of the images you created using Terragen as very good.

I downloaded the program and have been playing with it a bit. I must say, not bad ... not bad at all. I can see where it will fit nicely into my toolbox.

Keep up the good work.

[edit on 3/12/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
im not exacly sure what that hot linking thing is, does it only apply with the image on my post?

but thanks anyway, im glad to have some feedback on my site, especialy positive feedback

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is a preview of the things you will find on my website.
Link is in my sig

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
i decided to dig up my old thread to post some new page art i have recently made.

(i used the
tags, correct me if i am incorrect as i only saw that you should use them in one thread)

[edit on 11-6-2006 by funny_pom]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
this is mostly just to bump this thread but here goes anyway.
i have launched a new forum for my site. it is primarily a gallery forum and anyone is free to join. post any art you have made 2D, 3D or whatever.

mmds.18.forumer.com/

top topics

join