It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Who is the anti-christ (is he/she active right NOW)

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
First of all, I wanted to keep away from this topic for quite some time, because, my theory on who the anti-christ will be.... well my theory may be refered to by christians and muslims as heresy.... and the rest of the world population as insane.. but none the less, I will explain my reasons, and you will take of it as you will.

Lets start off with my background knowledge of the bible, you do NOT have to believe me, just think about it and at least think of it as a possibility...

Much of the New Testament was altered in such a way to make 'religious' followers think a certain way... a form of control. INCLUDING Revelations, the biggest mastermind to the bible.

The New Testament through research I found was in the hands of the Roman Family known as 'Piso'. Piso family is genetically connected to the now known 13 ruling families of the planet.... The Piso family have been said to alter the New Testament for their own agenda...an agenda supposedly continued to this day by the 13 ruling familes........ and that is to make revelations friqn thing come true!!!!!!

Revelations is a script used by the 13 families, everything you read in it, has come, and will come to fruitation, because they WANT it to happen........so yes, expect Jesus coming back, expect the fall of babylon, and expect the 'anti-christ'

However, since I was totally confused by such an agenda, I had to to use logic to find out why the elite would want such a thing to happen, and thus my theory....

Here it goes.... the anti-christ will be a programmed individual (or a group of individuals, whichever rises first) that will be:

1) Related to the 13 families (as they are more easily programmed)
2) Be 'ANTI-13-RULING-FAMILIES' or anti 'global agenda' or 'anti-illuminati' or 'anti-elite' whatever you want to call it....
3) Be controlled by opposing faction of the elite.....ie anti-elite
4) FORCE the persuasion of followers of the elite to being anti-elite..... ie possibly destruction of the internet, forcing to look at a life in a new (maybe even real) way of life. Again like to the way mormons see lucifer and that is forcing everyone to become good.
5) Force the removal of materliasm, and forcing a connection to god rather than relying on technology to live etc...
6) A right out dislike for microchipping

In my opinion, even though his/her efforts may be in vain and cause much undesired destruction to the technological world...... his/her beleifs may be as close to the real thing in regards to spirituality.....however because it may be forced onto everyone..... it will be seen as a negative by those following the elites agenda (majority of the worlds population) a saviour to those opposing the elites agenda (and thus seein him as the saviour) or those that sit on the fence and say 'hold on, i can make up my on mind, why did you remove my choices'.

Either way the result will be 2 out of 3, in favour of the elite.... and thus the then 'label' of this person being the anti-christ, and favouring the elites next goal as saying as 'he/she' beliefs must be untrue, continue to follow our way...which then leads to the return of Jesus (another story) and him proclaiming the world as his holy empire..... etc..etc..

Expect this person to rise to power somehow..... maybe its even a kid that has the capability to destroy the internet with the click of a button......A worm of somesort that may expose the elite... Either way, I would like to hear your opinions on this, again the theory is of my own mind.......and the references to the bible are of other sources...

Kind Regards
Merger




posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Daniel and the Book of Enoch go back to Hebrew/Aramaic well before these families came into existence. Enoch probably very old and spans many languages and one of the Dead Sea Scroll fragments.

Both of these books touch on Revelation events so keep that in mind when thinking certain famlies concocted a final outcome.



posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Numberman, I have kept that in mind....these ancestry of these families actually came way before the time of any of these scrolls/books etc...and I didn't say they were concocted, but rather manipulated.....

These families are the bloodline of ancient civilisations......

Kind Regards
Merger



posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger

However, since I was totally confused by such an agenda, I had to to use logic to find out why the elite would want such a thing to happen, and thus my theory....

Here it goes.... the anti-christ will be a programmed individual (or a group of individuals, whichever rises first) that will be:

1) Related to the 13 families (as they are more easily programmed)
2) Be 'ANTI-13-RULING-FAMILIES' or anti 'global agenda' or 'anti-illuminati' or 'anti-elite' whatever you want to call it....
3) Be controlled by opposing faction of the elite.....ie anti-elite
4) FORCE the persuasion of followers of the elite to being anti-elite..... ie possibly destruction of the internet, forcing to look at a life in a new (maybe even real) way of life. Again like to the way mormons see lucifer and that is forcing everyone to become good.
5) Force the removal of materliasm, and forcing a connection to god rather than relying on technology to live etc...
6) A right out dislike for microchipping

In my opinion, even though his/her efforts may be in vain and cause much undesired destruction to the technological world...... his/her beleifs may be as close to the real thing in regards to spirituality.....however because it may be forced onto everyone..... it will be seen as a negative by those following the elites agenda (majority of the worlds population) a saviour to those opposing the elites agenda (and thus seein him as the saviour) or those that sit on the fence and say 'hold on, i can make up my on mind, why did you remove my choices'.

Either way the result will be 2 out of 3, in favour of the elite.... and thus the then 'label' of this person being the anti-christ, and favouring the elites next goal as saying as 'he/she' beliefs must be untrue, continue to follow our way...which then leads to the return of Jesus (another story) and him proclaiming the world as his holy empire..... etc..etc..

Expect this person to rise to power somehow..... maybe its even a kid that has the capability to destroy the internet with the click of a button......A worm of somesort that may expose the elite... Either way, I would like to hear your opinions on this, again the theory is of my own mind.......and the references to the bible are of other sources...

Kind Regards
Merger


Very interesting analysis.

The idea that you mentioned about the prophet Issa/Jesus coming back and proclaiming the world as his holy empire was understated. Wouldn't anyone with a strong military, an imperialistic focus, and who desires global domination in essence be an AntiChrist?

I think so.

So that should be the first and foremost characteristic of an AntiChrist.

Anyone with a strong military and an imperialistic focus.

Nostradamus scholars reference the man called Mabus as being the former Iraqi dictator, Saddam Hussein. This guy fit the bill completely. If Hussein had not been stopped, starting in the early 1990s, he would have indeed gone on to conquer neighboring counties (after Kuwait) and eventually start a war in Europe.

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Century II, Quatrain 62

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.
Century VIII, Quatrain 77

With Saddam's defeat, other probable AntiChrists take the stage. The most probable ones are the dictator of North Korea and the president of Iran.

Then there is what one could term the revised prophecies of Nostradamus through the work of Dolores Cannon. She says that a Great Genius will emerge that will counterbalance much of the depravity, death and destruction that will surround the forces of the AntiChrist. She does not identify the Great Genius as being the prophet Issa/Jesus.

People feel threatened by and resent people and nations with great power - like the US for example. If this Great Genius does emerge, he will immediately be labeled an AntiChrist by many people. No one will ever be forced to have a connection to God, but there will probably be miracles that will occur that many will interpret as being someone forcing their God concept on another. It is all a matter of interpretation. Unless the Great Genius actually sends an army to take over a nation, then he can be ruled out as an AntiChrist. What about the scenario of many people wanting a Great Genius to lead a revolution and start a new government? Does that mean that the Great Genius is an AntiChrist? Of course not.

Finally, many people do not believe that Jesus/Issa is God or even a god for that matter. Even many within the Christian clergy don't believe it, but won't admit to it publicly. (Every once in a while this fact leaks out.) So the very term, AntiChrist, may be a misnomer in itself.

What it really means is someone who has a powerful military, who is tyrannical, who is imperialistic, and who has weapons of mass destruction, with the intent of using them on neighboring countries that do not submit to his regime.

That in my estimation is really what the AntiChrist concept boils down to.



[edit on 12-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]



posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I didn't think anyone could trace a blood line back to beyond 3000 BC or even close to that. That would be one heck of a family tree.



posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
These 13 families have the capabilities of many unknown technologies...including that of DNA analysis.....(genetics to where they came from)........I mean, I know that human cloning was perfected in Germany in 1927..... this has to say something! It is said the 13 ruling families are holding technology at least 60 to 100 years in advance of current public knowledge...

Many of atlantis origin apparently........ which will be revelead sooner or later actually...



posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Why yes, Hillary Clinton is alive and well.



posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Paul,

I agree with you on some parts, but I think my point may have been missed...

Basing on the supposed facts that the New Testament was manipulated by the elite (who control the world)...the anti-christ is going to be someone that is against them.....thats how it I see it as being portrayed....nothing to do with religion..... the anti-christ will be someone that will CONTINUE the elites agenda and that is to continue the oppression by 'invisible' dictators........ie the 13 ruling families.....but first they have to prove that the person they want as the antichrist...will be someone that may hold the key to the puzzle...and throw him/her to the wolves so its teachings go un-noticed.......

Nostradamus...if you study his 'relationships' with people of that time...worked for the elite!!! His teachings continue to fulfill the agenda of the 13 ruling families....

Either way, god bless.

Kind Regards
Merger



posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger

Basing on the supposed facts that the New Testament was manipulated by the elite (who control the world)...the anti-christ is going to be someone that is against them.....thats how it I see it as being portrayed....nothing to do with religion..... the anti-christ will be someone that will CONTINUE the elites agenda and that is to continue the oppression by 'invisible' dictators........ie the 13 ruling families.....but first they have to prove that the person they want as the antichrist...will be someone that may hold the key to the puzzle...and throw him/her to the wolves so its teachings go un-noticed.......


Wait a minute...

You can't have it both ways.

You can't have the AntiChrist strive to continue the elite's agenda while at the same time also being opposed to them.



posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes you can.....because I believe the anti-christ will know the true knowledge of god, which IS the agenda of the elite so they will have to remove him/her....... so any credibility to the anti-christ whether all to be truth, will dissapear with him/her in his/her destruction by the elite....

Kind Regards
Merger



posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Yes you can.....because I believe the anti-christ will know the true knowledge of god, which IS the agenda of the elite so they will have to remove him/her....... so any credibility to the anti-christ whether all to be truth, will dissapear with him/her in his/her destruction by the elite....

Kind Regards
Merger


So what you are stating is that the AntiChrist is actually a spiritual soul, as he/she "will know the true knowledge of God."

Right?

If that be the case, then you are implying that the AntiChrist is actually a good person?

Right?



posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thats my theory yes
But as mentioned before...it may contain negative connotations due to forcing his/her view....

Kind Regards
Merger



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The ruling families/societes have read and learned the ancient mysteries. If they can hold you from the truth and re write it they think they can win..
strategy=tragedy


Jesus said: "If those who lead you say unto you: Behold, the Kingdom is in heaven, then the birds of the heaven will be before you. If they say unto you: It is in the sea, then the fish will be before you. But the Kingdom is within you, and it is outside of you. When you know yourselves, then shall you be known, and you shall know that you are the sons of the living Father. But if ye do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty, and you are poverty"

I think we can agree many are in poverty. When in poverty they can be controlled. However there is always the one that can overcome.

So what if the 6 hundred and 66 versus of KJT was rewritten. What if the original writtings stated that Jesus would come back and not some sort of anti christ first!? Now what if Run and Return system is true how would Jesus handle this? Run and Return being a basic system of when you leave the body God being an overpowering type of thing you would then return to the first open fetus. Assuming you were allowed to return. All knowledge from past is lost only on return you can capture your past lives or some unspeakable practices. So just say Jesus is here now and its time of return he is up against the world cause the first time he shows himself everyone will be against him. Making more sense now?

The evil families or societes thus trying to make Jesus evil to what capture heaven or play Jesus,both?



Hows that for a scenario?



posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yes that does make sense.....

You know that quote


esus said: "If those who lead you say unto you: Behold, the Kingdom is in heaven, then the birds of the heaven will be before you. If they say unto you: It is in the sea, then the fish will be before you. But the Kingdom is within you, and it is outside of you. When you know yourselves, then shall you be known, and you shall know that you are the sons of the living Father. But if ye do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty, and you are poverty"


You know, I've never come across that in the bible before....... but it sorts of backs up something I think about a lot... ie God is 'everything' nothing is outside of it..... so everyone, everything is god..... and its god experiencing everything.....thus allowing every possiblity to come to fruitation, so every thought has to come to reality somewhere....

So to fully understand yourself...you are understanding a part of god itself...and to remove the victimisation, you remove the oppressive force that takes advantage of that victimisation.

However even though I'd like to believe in that quote from the bible...

I know that the Torah was created......and new testament was altered.....so no one can be sure what part of the bible is real or not.....so it still leaves you with the same thought that whoever comes first, whether REAL or STAGED will be seen in a negative light........and whoever comes second, whether REAL or STAGED will be seen in a positive light....

Now i'm wondering if the Koran has anything to do with it all........hrmm

If i recall, Jesus is to return with someone..i think the name is Imam ghadi or something not sure....and the antichrist is called the dajjal.... I would like to see any correlations with the end times in both koran and bible..

Kind Regards
Merger



posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
people are talking as god is a person, "i" beleave that god is all of us!

when somthing happens on on tv, lets say for example:

news reporter: there is going to be a volcano spraying out playstation 3's

pplz watching tv: thinking of playstation 3's flying out the volcano

it probbly would...

if you know what i mean read on.


"all in the minds of many"




top topics



 
0

log in

join