It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are These The Three Faces That Could Start A Religious War In The U.S?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
Far from starting any religious war, this story will die the same quick death as all stories about crimes instigated by Jewish extremism. Now if these had been Muslim boys.....

Well....let's all be honest here....The three major monotheistic religions have done nothing other than fight since their very inception. Judaism,Christianity and Islam fight amongst one another and any religiopn that diverges from these three most certainly get the hammer by all three.

We cannot continue to ignore the facts. I am a Christian in the sense that I believe in Jesus christ,other than that,if one were to examine my beliefs,I probably would not be considered a "christain" at all. I don't believe in the "hell-fire and damnation" crappolla that pastors disperse to their congregations. I am skeptical of a "virgin" birth. I do not believe in of TRUE religion. I think that all religions have both truth and dishonesty within them. I could go on and on and on......

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I live in the same city as the three boys, and they attended my alma mater.

There's one big problem with the discussion in this thread: those three boys are not of Jewish decent, nor are they practicing Jews. In fact, they are white, anglo-saxon, and atheists.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
El_Topo,I can understand and appreciate what you are saying. However, there is a big difference between a TRUE Jew, being an individual actually born in Israel, and a Khazarian Jew. Khazarian Jews are actually the Jews Hitler wanted to rid the world of. A Khazarian Jew is actually of European descent and they are the ones who presently fuel the Zionist movement.

Ox

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The reason the one Pastor was being so "chill" about it.. is because he's a true pastor.. and believes in peace.. Not just some yahoo out there spilling crap...

And I think people are thinking the wrong thing about this.. Jewish people are supposedly "gods chosen people"... But that doesnt explain why they'd burn churches.. I think it's hatred.. from some punk kids that need theyre thumbs cut off.. it's hard to light matches with no thumbs (I'm assuming).. Ever try to light a lighter with no thumbs.. probably not easy..

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
The reason the one Pastor was being so "chill" about it.. is because he's a true pastor.. and believes in peace.. Not just some yahoo out there spilling crap...

And I think people are thinking the wrong thing about this.. Jewish people are supposedly "gods chosen people"... But that doesnt explain why they'd burn churches.. I think it's hatred.. from some punk kids that need theyre thumbs cut off.. it's hard to light matches with no thumbs (I'm assuming).. Ever try to light a lighter with no thumbs.. probably not easy..

So we should send them to some Islamic nation for justice?

[edit on 29-3-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Fring acts of violence are just that. All kinds of nutters like killing and burning things, even outside of wars. That is the nature of this world.

Beter that some building was burned then someone killed.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
El_Topo,I can understand and appreciate what you are saying. However, there is a big difference between a TRUE Jew, being an individual actually born in Israel, and a Khazarian Jew. Khazarian Jews are actually the Jews Hitler wanted to rid the world of. A Khazarian Jew is actually of European descent and they are the ones who presently fuel the Zionist movement.

I can neither understand nor appreciate what you are saying. Do you know anything about the lineages of these boys? Or are you just believing everything you read? Having a Jewish surname does not make you a Jew.

Ox

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
They're punk that wont learn anything in prison.. They'll come out with tattoo's and go and do worse things than before.. Cut their thumbs off and they MAY just learn something.. Or.. set them on fire.. let the punishment suit the crime.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
I can neither understand nor appreciate what you are saying. Do you know anything about the lineages of these boys? Or are you just believing everything you read? Having a Jewish surname does not make you a Jew.

Well,you don't have to. I'm just pointing out the difference between a JEW, being one actually born in the state of Israel, and a Khazarian Jew,of European descent. In all honesty, to begin with a Jew is NOT an ethnicity;it's a religion. Anyone who practices Judaism is a Jew.

So the "race card" does not apply here at all. So...I have to kind of laugh at those who seem to be trying to make this a racial issue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join