It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any day now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Any day now,this brid flu will hit!,ive been reading,most of the post on this bored and it doesnt look very good.We need to keep our cats in the house.Summer is coming and the brids will be back soon,lets all keep our eyes open and ears,

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
uuummm, im really sorry for this post, but all units of the UK are ready for this....maybe its as bad as they say, maybe its not...who knows till it hit s us....

Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
on Friday and they had a load of new leaflets on this on the desk - so I guess they are taking it serious. As for keeoing the Cats in - well getting mine to get off the bed and do anything is a chore at best - for those in the UK and know the ad she is truly the "Bed Head" !

Oh and Greebo - is that the TerryP Greebo link (Granny Ogs cat) ?

[edit on 11-3-2006 by Silk]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
When the "bird flu story" started taking over the media (with far more important stories, like child sex slavery, getting bugger all attention) I couldn't help thinking about 1 Timothy, 4 (commanding to abstain from meat in the latter days) as there now seems no meat that is safe to eat.

Will a "Worlds Best Practice" directive from the "World Health Organization" be that 'mad cow', 'bird flu', 'toxic fish' CJD sheep etc., and whatever "new" problem "they" find (create), makes the 'safe' eating of these foods 'impossible'?

As for keeping cats locked up, while any town or city has drains (rats) and any farm has warrens (rabbits) I'll leave my 'plague control' pets to do the job God designed them to do.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sooner or later maybe,

We have reports that H5N1 may be transmitted by fleas and flys. Ferrets, birds and cats have been infected (this includes large cats) that have eaten infected birds. Time will tell, the odds look real good for H5N1 mutating even more with time.

top topics

join