It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Masons are quite simply in the dark.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Right. Ego stroking aside, you wear your own position of non-entity on your sleeve. Done with you.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin
a reply to: network dude

Your 'rank' means less than nothing. You know nothing, and never have. Otherwise you'd have a lot less to say.

Yep, and may I say "thanks". And I really mean that. It's the posts like yours that drive others to seek out real answers. Good men who are inquisitive make great masons. Eager to learn. Keep up the good work, and thanks again.

And on the rank thing, you are exactly correct. All masons meet on the level.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Right. Ego stroking aside, you wear your own position of non-entity on your sleeve.

I guess you do not see the absurdity of your own position by claiming you know something that only 'the higher ups' know (who you cannot even identify) when you are not even the low man on the pole. Talk about ego and hubris.

Done with you.

Sure you are.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

a reply to: KyoZero

IF your question wasn't facetious, then perhaps I'd deign to answer. But, if your too lazy to look for yourself, then you have no one else to blame. Do your own work. Not like you or anyone else really cares what the answer is, you've already made up your mind, and are doing EXACTLY what I posted. Defending the organization with zeal, and mindless autonomy. Congrats, proved me right. Didn't take long either.

He definitely did not prove you right. I don't think anyone could prove you right. Do you actually read what you post before you post it? You know, if you really wanted to learn about masonry, all you have to do is a make a phone call to your local lodge, or stop in. Im sure they would be happy to give you a tour and talk. And if you still want to know more, you can petition yourself!! Then you too could learn the deep, dark secrets of Freemasonry!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: freemason2008

That would just be to easy, I mean just go knock on the door.

Though that's the very thing I did sort of, I made a phone call and that was all it took.

I became a Freemason, I'm S.D. this year in the chairs, I can't count the Lodges I have visited and the Brothers I meet and the friendships I have stuck up in my travels.

I had always had an interest in the Masons and Templar's, and in the back of my mind was,, well if these guy's are into this devil crap and taking over the world I would find out and bust them wide open here on ATS, well the years have gone on, many of the men I met are Grand Lodge, some of the Grand Rank are from my Lodge, I drink and party with with these guys.

My advise to anyone who cares is forget the crap you read here about how bad we are and go see for your self. You will soon realize the little anti-mason crowd are full of cowan crap.

P.S. I'm sure we have Grand Rank Mason's here as members of ATS, you won't find a better place for answers unless you go to a Freemason website.

To this date no one has told me when it's my turn to rule the world

edit on 18/3/2015 by Sauron because: speeling mistakes

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Chronogoblin
I'd say you're rudeness and substance of that message is less than nothing.

a reply to: Chronogoblin
Could you bring some facts to the discussion instead of just throwing insults?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

IF your question wasn't facetious, then perhaps I'd deign to answer. But, if your too lazy to look for yourself, then you have no one else to blame. Do your own work. Not like you or anyone else really cares what the answer is, you've already made up your mind, and are doing EXACTLY what I posted. Defending the organization with zeal, and mindless autonomy. Congrats, proved me right. Didn't take long either.

I have done my research thanks. YOU are the one making the charge and yet have absolutely no evidence to base said charge on. The "zeal" with which you attack an organization on is impressive. And you have actually proven ME right. And it didn't take long either.

You are another in a long line of people who say "I knew it! Now I have all the answers! I know all the bad apples at the top and who they are! Oh wait...you want to prove or give evidence? Oh...well...NO YOU do the work!"

Why? Because you know full well that you have precisely zilch

I am well aware that bad Masons have existed. I know it. But bad people have existed in any organization you can think of. But people like you get one tiny shard of what you think is evidence, run with it, make no effort to prove or clarify anything, and then tell everyone else it is THEIR fault. And if we do tell you the truth then immediately the favorite baseless accusation of your ilk comes out. "well you are a peon! You aren't of the top! You couldn't possibly know!"

Your argument is full of air, holes and has absolutely no foundation.

But I love truth even if it shows me I am wrong. I AM doing my research right now. I am asking YOU to give me a few names. Heck one name that doesn't turn out to be a response of "YOU find it yourself."

So if you have a moment to get over yourself, please by all means...you have my attention. Tell me which "top" Masons are working towards destruction of this country/world

It's nothing new whatsoever. ATS has them everywhere. And they are just as, if not more, cocky and arrogant as you are.

-shrug-

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: freemason2008

He definitely did not prove you right. I don't think anyone could prove you right. Do you actually read what you post before you post it? You know, if you really wanted to learn about masonry, all you have to do is a make a phone call to your local lodge, or stop in. Im sure they would be happy to give you a tour and talk. And if you still want to know more, you can petition yourself!! Then you too could learn the deep, dark secrets of Freemasonry!

Yes but see this is precisely what people like Chrono will NEVER do. Because they know that if they venture out and try it themselves that they are going to find that nothing "evil" is happening. Then what? Now their entire premise (which was crap before) is a dandelion. A tiny breeze and all the fluff made to look good vanishes.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I'm a Freemason and guess what? I'm an ordinary person who just likes to study esoteric aspects of history like astrotheology. That's what Freemasonry boils down to. Check out Stellar Theology & Masonic Astronomy. It pretty much explains it all. It's pretty simple, but people blow it out of proportions. As for crazy "Illuminati" talk and all that, provide some academic evidence for it, otherwise you're literally just talking nonsense and want people to believe you understand something others don't, when you're really just making crap up.

edit on 27-3-2015 by Funcaldunkal because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Quite an old thread, but an interesting topic. Dunno much about these mason dudes, but why is it men only cult?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Here is a pretty good links on why Freemasonry is a fraternity: www.masonicinfo.com...
Here is the opinion from one Freemason on why : web.mit.edu...
History of Freemasonry: www.msana.com...
www.freemasonry.org...

Imo I think it's ridiculous to call Freemasonry a "cult" especially when you admit you don't know much about them.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Is sort of is and isn't. The Eastern Star is a part of Freemasonry and that's mostly for women as are a few other side orders of Freemasonry. Personally, I think male and females should be welcome to all sides of Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Freemasonry is a fraternity. Freemasonry is a cult in the same way that the US military is a cult.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gerard

Yet they perform ritualized magic at nearly every one of their meetings. You honestly think those ceremonies are just for show?

The Catholic church does it too. Hide their pagan ways behind Jesus.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theCheddar
I'm pretty good at this:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Gotcha beat, I can make beer disappear!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: KSigMason

Gotcha beat, I can make beer disappear!

I made a woman orgasm once...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

She faked it.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9
I can do that too, but with scotch.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

She faked it.

Not that time... It probably wasn't me though... it was like an out of body experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join