It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milosevic Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Official version is that Milosevic was simply found dead in his cell, and within minutes his body was quickly removed from the prison and taken somewhere.

True version is somewhat more darker.

Evidence for it is being gathered as we speak by the best seekers of truth.

Unoffical story is that the war criminal is not dead. He is taken out to be given a new identity.

From now on we will not get to see his face in an open coffin.

Only certain official and family member will be "permited" to view the "dead" president.

CNN: - U.N. investigating death of former Yugoslav leader

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 11-3-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is getting very complicated, I would not put aside that conspiracy, perhaps he bargain his way out of it.

Or. . . he became a liability to those in power and was silenced.

Funny how things go around.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I assumed a thread on this would be up and running very soon.

I'll hold off on blasting it or showing my support for it until more details are released. I see this thread becoming a hot debate soon though.

Alittle too early to come down on either side of the fence yet.

* Bookmarked

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Be aware there is a thrad about this death here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please limit your comments to conspiracy-related aspects of the death, else this thread will be closed.

~~~~~~~~~~
I was on Yahoo earlier, and the headline story stated that his attorney believes he was poisoned:

Milosevic's lawyer Zdenko Tomanovic told reporters his client had feared he was being poisoned but the tribunal rejected a request for the autopsy to take place in Russia.

news.yahoo

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Lol, well if his lawyer (of all people) said it, then IT MUST BE TRUE.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
This is getting very complicated, I would not put aside that conspiracy, perhaps he bargain his way out of it.

Or. . . he became a liability to those in power and was silenced.

Funny how things go around.

I really want to know with what he bargain. What he can offer? He was only way to justify (if they can prove his guilt) bombing raid of NATO against Serbia. What he can offer to West country (something about Kosovo or Bosnia or Croatia they didn't know? That is for laughing) maybe he know where Mladic is??

Ok check something who lose with Milosevic death? All of his opponent.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here is a (closed) thread dealing with drugs in his system, furthering the poisoning angle:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Here is a (closed) thread dealing with drugs in his system, furthering the poisoning angle:

What's important to note here is that the Dutch news report's source is 'an unidentified "adviser" to the U.N. war crimes tribunal.'

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I was on annother forum earlier today that is political and it was a heated discussion. First it started off that he was a war criminal, then when that couldn't be taken very far, he was called a communist. When people pointed out that this was questionable due to his politics shifting then the discussion involved Christians vs Muslims. One poster though let it slip, when he started comparing Milosevic to Hitler as nobody had mentioned the word before.

If you do some research you will see that a number of interesting things happen in the region during WWII.

In the end I think that Milosevic was taken down for two reasons:

1. He was a fierce Serb nationalist, able to get 1 Million people to a rally in a small backward country. This had to scare the NWO, globalists as they do not like nationalism.

2. Suggested by some but I have no proof that he may have been anti-semetic and he was taken down because of this like other critics have been recently.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I was on annother forum earlier today that is political and it was a heated discussion. First it started off that he was a war criminal, then when that couldn't be taken very far, he was called a communist. When people pointed out that this was questionable due to his politics shifting then the discussion involved Christians vs Muslims. One poster though let it slip, when he started comparing Milosevic to Hitler as nobody had mentioned the word before.

If you do some research you will see that a number of interesting things happen in the region during WWII.

In the end I think that Milosevic was taken down for two reasons:

1. He was a fierce Serb nationalist, able to get 1 Million people to a rally in a small backward country. This had to scare the NWO, globalists as they do not like nationalism.

2. Suggested by some but I have no proof that he may have been anti-semetic and he was taken down because of this like other critics have been recently.

Calling Slobodan a war criminal's like trying argue that when you go for a swim, you get wet.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
How about this:

If the MSM tells you that radiation is good for you will you believe them?

If the globalists in Europe want to see somebody hang do you automatically say: yes kill him!

have you ever heard the saying: History is written by the victors?

Myself I don't know enough what happened over there to call him a war criminal but I do know one thing, he was in court a long time and nothing was happening for some reason.

That is why they poisoned him since they didn't have anything on him, that's why!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

How about this:

If the MSM tells you that radiation is good for you will you believe them?

If the globalists in Europe want to see somebody hang do you automatically say: yes kill him!

have you ever heard the saying: History is written by the victors?

Myself I don't know enough what happened over there to call him a war criminal but I do know one thing, he was in court a long time and nothing was happening for some reason.

That is why they poisoned him since they didn't have anything on him, that's why!

So, what? The Bosnian Genocide was made up by the Western media?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Maybe?

What happened to the fire bombing of German cities in WWII? They didn't happen because the media didn't bother to talk about it?

So Milosevic was the only guy doing things wrong over there? I find that hard to believe really. It is too convenient that the people that run the world can kill somebody that doesn't like them or criticizes them or doesn't do what they want and get away with it and never have to fear any reprisals.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Maybe?

What happened to the fire bombing of German cities in WWII? They didn't happen because the media didn't bother to talk about it?

So Milosevic was the only guy doing things wrong over there? I find that hard to believe really. It is too convenient that the people that run the world can kill somebody that doesn't like them or criticizes them or doesn't do what they want and get away with it and never have to fear any reprisals.

I wonder how many Jews were killed in the Dresden bombings...probably none, seeing as they'd all been shipped off to the concentration camps.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Oh so you admit that Dresden was in revenge then? Interesting. Did NYC lobby pressure the White House to do this? I hope not because two wrongs don't make a right.

In regards Milosevic, I find it also interesting that the guy dies after he decides to act as his own legal counsel. The effect being to end the case as well as destroy the evidence all at once. Good ploy it worked.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I know something. In thih area (Balkan) Croatian's and Serb's live for about 1000 years. For Serb's i know they live i Vojvodina first (but that was muddy place to live in that time year 1060 i think). They start to cross Danube and start to live in North Byzantium). Serb's made their Principalty, then kingdom (i think 1226- my history teacher will kill me because of not knowing exactly), and Empire from 1304 till 1389 (after war in Kosovo against Turkys Empire). from that time till 1800 (don't know exactly) Serb's teritory was under Turkys Empire. But after 1912 and 1913 (First and Second Balkan war) complete Serb's teritory was free from Turkey. Also in that time Albania become country (Greece, Makedonia, Monte Negro and Serbia free that territory), because Austria-Hungary want that. After WWI (1918) Slovenia, Croatia, Monte Negro and Serbia. Become one country. Big mistake made Serbian King, because he never ask Cratian people if they want to live under his crown. In the time of WW II Croatia make them self Independent Country of Croatia. They kill a lot of Serb's, Musliman's, Gipsy's and Jew's in holocoust (i think you can find something about Jasenovac and another holocoust in Croatia teritory in the period of WWII in the google) . In 1945 Tito and his Communist party was in the front of Yugoslavia.
I will not talk about Civil war's in 1990's till 1999 (War in: Slovania, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo) because i am not knowing exactly what happend their.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Serbian_SPIRIT]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

see.

I was right.

didn't I say that there will be no open coffin.

No one from the public will actually get to see their hero president.

they just put his photo beside the coffin.

Now you know why.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
possible that he played his role in the 'game' and now resides in south america?

here is a link to the croatia genocide mentioned above
www.srpska-mreza.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Oh so you admit that Dresden was in revenge then? Interesting. Did NYC lobby pressure the White House to do this? I hope not because two wrongs don't make a right.

In regards Milosevic, I find it also interesting that the guy dies after he decides to act as his own legal counsel. The effect being to end the case as well as destroy the evidence all at once. Good ploy it worked.

Milosevic chose to act as his own legal counsel for two reasons; no.1 he was no longer President of Serbia, and the next best thing, considering he was on trial for crimes against humanity and wasn't leaving the Hague anytime soon, was to use the court to babble incoherently about how the Serbs were the victims in the troubles in the 90s and that it was the West's leaders, at the time, that should be on trial and not him - no.2 he knew he was going to found guilty anyway at the end of the day, so why go out with a whimper?
Why not try to give the court a run for it's money by delaying proceedings and wasting the court's time.

It's pretty clear now that Slobodan took the antibiotics (that were found floating around his system) to eitehr kill himself (possible, but in my opinion, unlikely) or to make him seriously ill enough to force the Hague to allow him to travel to Russia for treatment - at which point he'd probably planned on escaping to fight another day.

new topics

top topics

join