It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of former Serbian leader Milosevic on Madrid bombing aniversary!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that president Milosevic convicted for war crimes and other in den Hague international court died on the same day as Madrid bombing. Is This some hidden agenda behind this??????
Is it possible this death was planned on particular day, what are we going into now?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sssshhh there are no conspiracies man... keep it down.. this is a conspiracy site so you don't wanna say anything to get yourself in trouble.

You do make an interesting point though and we have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My cell phone dies, just like president . there is something weird going on

in less them minute I typed my point my cell phone went broke, off name it what you want, jesus,....
it is truth for the phone, hmmmmmm

these ppl have strange preference for dates, as former astrologer I noticed how bombing of Yugoslavia sterted and ended with Mars going into retrograde, hmmmmm

What a coincidence?

[edit on 3-11-2006 by MankoW]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just one more hint; remember when president Milosevic was to deal with Serbian parts of Croatia where he was, guesss Right Paterson Ohio, base just where the aliens from roswel are if we believe crazy conspiracy theorists, and one more thing from insider, Milosevic was acting like sleeper talking in cryptic sentences during the talks!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I would have to say that i simply do not know about Milosevic but I do know that there is a code that runs through places and times used by the brotherhood

I also know that this code is a symbol code first and foremost, language appeals to our minds but symbols speak directly to our subconcious

Jorden Maxwell and Michael Tsarion alledge that the basis of judeo christianity is the Torah...which is in fact the Tarot in written form (diluted), the aincient gnostic strain of knowledge: a symbol language: a universal language: neutral knowledge: apllied to a purpose!

And this is the knowledge the Illuminati work from: the deep manipulation of the subconciousness: mind that has yet to form: affect it before hand, you effect what thoughts it can form

Tsarion has a free hour long talk on this on his website, fascinating video

Of course there is most definately the offshoots of this knowledge strain, numerology and astrology, which work on a quantum level similarily to the I ching

but Ive got no head for maths, and am satisfied simply to know that they contain truth (to the discerning student)

All this is to say nothing of the conciousness effects on the earths energy grid by Illuminati buildings on vortex nodes: a whole other realm of understanding THAT

[edit on 11-3-2006 by John White]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My grandfather was born on 9/11/1911...is there some sort of conspiracy behind that too?

Coincidences are coincidences...nothing more.

join