It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shapeshifting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
to my mind, davids main idea - that certain humans are shapeshifting reptoids - is misconceived.

im sure there are beings who can change their physical structure entirely, but if they can, they're not human like u and i as they arent physical in the same way.
though they may be human looking.

so rather than certain humans being shapeshifting reptoids, let us say there are beings who can change their shape to appear as a human (or whatever the circumstances dictate - maybe a ufo) and their are human beings who are 'possessed' (or, more accurately 'co-erced' as possession implies no free will) by these beings.

perhaps 'the goodies' (if their are any) never co-erce in terms of pushing beings to make certain choices but merely protect (but i suppose one could argue that this is a form of coercion).

as far as the serpent botherhood goes , i reckon this could be a group of humans in contact with another group of humans (off planet) who are in direct communication with hyperphysical entities of the 'reptilian' variety, who are, in turn, in communication with hyperphysical entities of the humanoid variety (nordics). compartmentalisation as above, so below.

something which may aid the control of certain highly placed beings (humans and otherwise) in the power pyramid may be the ingestion of a curious substance called monoatomic gold - there was a good article in nexus on the subject a while back. the cassiopaeans are also a valuable source on this and many other subjects.

so why have ppl seen others shapeshift into reptiles? dunno really.
possibly: holographic projection, the actual appearance of a hyperphysical entity distinct from the human the observer thinks is changing shape, hallucination, or abduction.

the royal family, i imagine, know very little about hyperdimensional entities. i doubt they are even aware of secret societies other than the masons - and they probably think they are a benevolent organisation all the way to the top.

any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A limit is just that, a limit, things can be supassed.

MMP

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gogo
to my mind, davids main idea - that certain humans are shapeshifting reptoids - is misconceived.

Then you're probably going off of 3rd or 4th hand information. Icke's main theme is that there is a vast conspiracy being perpetrated by a group called the Illuminati who are controlling everything. The Illuminati is a group made up of members of secret societies who are placed very high in corporate and government positions worldwide.

Originally posted by gogo
im sure there are beings who can change their physical structure entirely, but if they can, they're not human like u and i as they arent physical in the same way.
though they may be human looking.

What?
Again, if you had actually looked into Icke's claims, you'd know he calls the shape shifting reptiles HYBRIDS. Based on what I've said here, the rest of your post pretty much becomes moot. You haven't informed yourself very well.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

this statement right here autamatically makes me not want to read the rest of your post. why? well ask yourself these questions

what is the definition of being human?

what is the definition of physicality?

if a shapeshifting reptoid taps into the same mental program as we do, but in its case, allows it to be able to manipulate his "physical reality field" to the point of a complete conversion of one thing into another. then why cant we "humans" do this. this is obviously based on the many many of theories, that all is one, and parts is merely an illusion on the grandest of scales, and our limitations are merely self imposed, not imposed by some absolute law in the universe, that says i cant do or look like he looks, because xx and x, says its impossible. if your gonna accept shapeshifting reptoids, then you should accept the shapeshifting "humans" around the world and the miraculous phenomenon that is produced by us "humans", too.

ranting

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hey our Canadian leaders can shape-shift too...into beavers
Seriously there's physical evidence. Just look at Jean Chretiens crooked smile; it's from him gnawing on sticks in his human form when he was too lazy to shape-shift into his natural form

Sorry but I had too

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has heard that there may still be annunaki people living among us.

perhaps they have a technology that allows shape shifting so they can fit into a multitude of situations and cultures for study or whatever reason.

just a thought

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What about transfiguration mediums? Could they be regarded as shapeshifters?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

Now that is funny!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What about Ailuranthropy and Contherianthropes?

Or isn't that relevent?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I go with the advanced holographic technology. Apparently the holograms are not always working properly and with a trained eye, an enlightened individual can see the actual alien being momentarily. (eyes/teeth morphing) It has to do with the frequency changing I am pretty sure. I don't think they are human but rather take control of the human body and pretend to be human.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
how much wood does a woodchuck chuck

second line
how can a human be like a human and also shape shift.
me thinks you observe too much of the boob tube.

top topics

join