It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RICE SAYS IRAQ NEVER DISARMED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Condo Rice, whom UU has decided will be the hit girl, has now stated that the recent report where no weapons were found states that, "Iraq never disarmed."

I guess what she means is all the paper used in the programs could be used as paper airplanes, and weapons flown over here on them?

What a ridiculous statement. Another vain attempt by this administration trying to prove they were "right" in going after Iraq. It seems the Iraqis got rid of their weapons some 10 years ago.

These guys have got to admit they made a mistake and were wrong. A simple admission of error is much better than months and months of coverup. Ask Clinton he knows this with the hell he went through.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Unfortunately, in this case admitting a 'simple error' will lead to political oblivion faster than the corrupt path selected by the Bush admin. You can look forward to several months' worth of attempted cover-up and lies, yet.

Rice's position as you quote it is irreconcilable with her statements in early 2001 that Hussein had no capabilities at all to redevelop any weapons program that would be a threat to the US.

Just more lies and desperation.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Here we go again the hundreth thread on the same topic with just annother spin on it.

How would you lot know anyways were you there?

I know arabs they are not the most honest people in the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah. It is repetitive, but it is interesting how much denial otherwise takes place of what has been said and done by the incumbent Bush admin.

Any of my friends who are Arabs are fine people indeed, Islamic, Christian and atheist alike. None of them engage in unethical behavior or any threat to any other human being at all.

I would trust those that I know over Condoleeza Rice any day, from the evidence right in front of me eyes. Rice proves with no outside reference to anything at all that she is a liar of the worst order, along with the other Bush admin officials.

Should I judge all Americans to be as dishonest and corrupt as those currently affiliated with the Whitehouse? I have chosen not to.

new topics

top topics

join