It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hangover cure...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I need one real fastlike! I'm about to vomit and I want to stop it! Lemme get some advice!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
HWlp me out and I'll post end of the world party pics~!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Best hangover cure ever - Don't drink in the first place

And yes I know thats not gonna help you I know lol

[edit on 11/3/06 by crookedblue]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
That's for sure.

Go Blue!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! thats a given! I allready tried vitamin B and salt.... Still feel like I'm gonna hurl...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
There is really two cures, time and not drinking. Sleep is the best way to beat a hangover.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yeah, I know. If I go to sleep now I will be sick the rest of the day. Not good. My normal cures are not working... I think I had tooo much. :bash:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The only thing that works for me when I have an upset stomach is eating nearly burnt toast without butter. Atleast you can keep it down and get the poison moving out of your system. It still takes time though man sounds like your going to have a long day. It would be a good time for the old- Uuuugghhhh, I'm never drinking again routine. HEH Hah Heh Heh Hah

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I just poored water down my nose. Yup that's right. Laugh at me, I'm a clown! :w:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm never drinking again routine. HEH Hah Heh Heh Hah"

------

LOL I go through this every time i drink like it's 1999! Hmmm, burnt toast. Sounds like the charcoal they give you at the hospital for overdoses. Brilliant idea, I'm gonna give it a whirl!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I might have 12 drinks a year. My body doesn't do well on it. .

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm on the same page as you cobra. That's why I'm asking for help!
Smoke is my preference, it don't make me vomit....

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
OK, bud...try the following. These are the steps I follow to help reduce symptoms of a hangover, but note that it's not a cure. Only time will get rid of the alcohol from your system.

One of the big reasons you are feeling crappy is because of dehydration. So start out by chugging glass after glass of water. Next, to help with the headache, a couple Advil.

Lastly, to help with the upset stomach, I always use a greasy breakfast. Sounds a little harsh, but nothing like the food to help soak up the yukks.

BTW, hair of the dog is not a good idea...unless of course, you'd like to be drunk all weekend.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Gatorade, any sport drink.

In the furture: Drink an entire glass of water before you pass out, at least 16 oz. No matter what, drink the whole thing. Then have a sport drink ready to in the morning.

A handgover is mostly just a dehidrated brain.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Vomit alert has been reduced to yellow. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I finaly worked up the energy to cook myself an english breakfast. I feel like a million bucks now! I'm even wearing a funky hat! I'll be going for another twelve hours now. Thanks for the support!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
A handgover is mostly just a dehidrated brain.

Yes I know.. I have a non-alcoholic drink every other drink. Last night I had wayyyyyyyy to many. The food kicked the shaty feeling!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm cool now. Maybe I'll tap into my case of Guiness!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
BAD idea. Vommit level has been raised to orange. I'm gonna sleep now. Multivitamins are my friend.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Dude, I told you NO hair of the dog!

Seems like yer a glutton fer punishment! LOL...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Try... NOT DRINKING!

Ok now that we have all established that is not a viable solution.. onward we go.

Drink alot of water.. Don't wake up.. or my personal favorite...

Keep Drinking!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join