It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Systemic Rupture

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
To those who like to keep a Biblical perspective on 'signs of the times', we're also to watch for a very heavily taxing world leader.

Daniel 11: 20, makes the mention, after alot of 'stuff' between the Kings of the North and South, which many people see as the culmination of the current East-West posturing.

This isn't just a tax 'collector' but 'extractor', for which you can imagine 'electronic' 'money' being 'adjusted' to reflect each individuals 'debt' to saving 'the planet', 'humanity', whatever the then brainwashed call to surrendering rights and possesions is at that time.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Daniel 11: 20, makes the mention, after alot of 'stuff' between the Kings of the North and South, which many people see as the culmination of the current East-West posturing.

This isn't just a tax 'collector' but 'extractor', for which you can imagine 'electronic' 'money' being 'adjusted' to reflect each individuals 'debt' to saving 'the planet', 'humanity', whatever the then brainwashed call to surrendering rights and possesions is at that time.

Lots of 'quotes' there, and directional confusion regarding the difference between North-South and East-West... If biblical prophecy is all it's cracked up to be, a shoehorn shouldn't be necessary, don't you think?

Now that I think of it though, the Earth's magnetic pole is moving... aw cripes now you've got me doing it!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saltman

Originally posted by suzy ryan

Lots of 'quotes' there, and directional confusion regarding the difference between North-South and East-West... If biblical prophecy is all it's cracked up to be, a shoehorn shouldn't be necessary, don't you think?

Now that I think of it though, the Earth's magnetic pole is moving... aw cripes now you've got me doing it!

Biblical prophecy is interesting because it isn't a matter of "shoehorning" but finding the 'perfect' fit, which with these 'sealed' books, we can't find untill all the pieces are in play, hence the call from God to "watch".

But anyway, I just mentioned it for those who like to take all 'predictors' into account when studying world trends.

The amount of those hitting me up to re-mortgage my home with them, scares the hell out of me too. Why, when job security is so rare, would everyone be out to 'sell' you money for things you don't need at the risk of the one piece of security you have? Well most of us know the answer, yet still ignor what it means.

[edit on 23-3-2006 by suzy ryan]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Another sign of the US government feeling the pinch?

NEW YORK (AP) -- Budget constraints are forcing some FBI agents to operate without e-mail accounts, according to the agency's top official in New York.

"As ridiculous as this might sound, we have real money issues right now, and the government is reluctant to give all agents and analysts dot-gov accounts," Mark Mershon said when asked about the gap at a New York Daily News editorial board meeting.

"We just don't have the money, and that is an endless stream of complaints that come from the field," he said. (Watch how running short affects catching terrorists -- 2:00)

CNN.COM

How much do email addresses cost? Honestly...

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I've posted this same artilcle in numerous finacial collapse threads not knowing which one is going to take off again.
Here is another nail in the coffin.

A scary article about the ecomonic collpase of the U.S.

"Now, I was never a conspiracy theorist. But, when one investigates money, and finds the economic deck stacked in such a way as to ensure the final collapse of the USD, one realizes that such deck stackings are not accidents by a long shot.

The USD situation is such now, that, the US is dependent upon financiers and central banks outside the US for its life blood - namely new credits."

www.kitco.com...

How many people are out there actually preparing for this? I am. I'm storing Gold, Silver, bullets, Whiskey, Chocolate, canned food.
Remember there will be 1001 excellent reasons to accept the mark of the beast.
Like to recieve a housing allowance, food allowance after the collapse.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It's fascinating to go back an re-read threads like this one that are already three or four years old.

Here's LEAP/E2020's latest installment:

Back in February 2006, LEAP/E2020 estimated that the global systemic crisis would unfold in 4 main structural phases: trigger, acceleration, impact and decanting phases. This process enabled us to properly anticipate events until now. However our team has now come to the conclusion that, due to the global leaders’ incapacity to fully realise the scope of the ongoing crisis (made obvious by their determination to cure the consequences rather than the causes of this crisis), the global systemic crisis will enter a fifth phase in the fourth quarter of 2009, a phase of global geopolitical dislocation.

According to LEAP/E2020, this new stage of the crisis will be shaped by two major processes happening in two parallel sequences:

A. Two major processes:
1. Disappearance of the financial base (Dollar & Debt) all over the world
2. Fragmentation of the interests of the global system’s big players and blocks

B. Two parallel sequences:
1. Quick disintegration of the current international system altogether
2. Strategic dislocation of big global players.

Continued...

The last two paragraphs are most interesting:

It is high time for the general population and socio-political players to get ready to face very hard times during which whole segments of our societies will be modified (4), temporarily disappear or even permanently vanish. For instance, the breakdown of the global monetary system we anticipated for summer 2009 will indeed entail the collapse of the US dollar (and all USD-denominated assets), but it will also induce, out of psychological contagion, a general loss of confidence in paper money altogether (these consequences give rise to a number of recommendations in this issue of the GEAB).

Last but not least, our team now estimates that the most monolithic, the most « imperialistic » political entities (5) will suffer the most from this fifth phase of the crisis. Some states will indeed experience a strategic dislocation undermining their territorial integrity and their influence worldwide. As a consequence, other states will suddenly lose their protected situations and be thrust into regional chaos.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by loam]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join