It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OReilly: Blow Iran off the map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Source

Summary: On his radio program, Bill O'Reilly stated: "You know in a sane world, every country would unite against Iran and blow it off the face of the Earth. That would be the sane thing to do."

On the March 8 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, Bill O'Reilly stated: "You know, in a sane world, every country would unite against Iran and blow it off the face of the earth. That would be the sane thing to do." O'Reilly made the remark during a discussion of Iran's recent threat to cause "harm and pain" to the U.S. if it pursues sanctions against Iran in the U.N. Security Council because of Iran's developing nuclear program.

This man is a threat to the world and has a death wish. O'Reilly is right up there with Pat Robertson and the rest of the luciferian followers.

His radio show is even more controversial than his tv show. He knows no boundaries.

This is a sick SOB.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
He's just doing his job. Paid male slut for the Neocon directive. Just give the rest of the knee blistered fluffers on radio like Schnit, Limbaugh and Hannity a listen . They are all part of the disinfoed march into Iran.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I didn't know that you listened to his show, dg.

What's the deal with Keith Olberman? Have you been following the story about how O'Reilly has had Fox security contact callers that mention Olberman's name on his show? I caught part of it on MSNBC last night...

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
O'Reilly is just telling his audience what it wants to hear. He is just like Oprah if you think about it. They both have an incredibly ignorant fan base that licks up all of the garbage that they both spew.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hey, jsobecky,

Maybe you already know this but Olbermann has been stickin' the fork in O'Reilly by calling him on his bizzare statements, lies, misrepresentations, and behavior. Keith has been making a point of letting O'Relly hang himself with his own words.

Why O'Reilly would allow Fox security (if that is who it is making the return calls to "unwelcome" callers, then, as Howard Stern pointed out, that is harrassment, and quite possibly actionable. As he noted, when you have a call-in show you are, by definition, inviting people to call in.

Seems to me like a dumb way to get publicity...either that, or Bill is actually coming close to truly losing it...I know, I know, too late....

[edit on 3/10/2006 by apocalypticon]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Jso, like i said before, i listen for sheer amusement and amazement.

Anyway, O'Reilly has a radio show and a caller said (I'm paraphrasing) "Hi, thank you for taking my call"

OReilly: Sure

Caller:Hey you have a great show there and Olbermann.........

OReilly: Goes off into this rant about how fox security will come after him and local authorities, homeland security and all hell broke loose.

This man is nuts. Maybe its syphillis.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
A woman caller who disagreed with him:

Another case was highlighted where a woman who had called into O'Reilly's show and disagreed also received a call from Fox Security while in her car with her daughter. The woman burst into tears and was frightened by the intimidation tactic.

I see this as a follow the leader tactic. Bush bullies people, so can O'Reilly.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by apocalypticon
Hey, jsobecky,

Maybe you already know this but Olbermann has been stickin' the fork in O'Reilly by calling him on his bizzare statements, lies, misrepresentations, and behavior. Keith has been making a point of letting O'Relly hang himself with his own words.

No, I honestly didn't know anything about that. As I said, I happened to be listening to Olberman last week and he brought it up; that was the first I'd heard about it.

O'Reilly seems to have a thin skin. I remember he went after Al Franken a while back for some real or perceived insult.

join