It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys...huh?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I don't think it's too far fetched for them to have evolved looking humanoid elsewhere. they say our ancestors only developed a better means for speech after we started standing upright. it allowed the vocals to form correctly. and from walking upright and having advanced communication skills, the brain evolved very quickly after that.

to me it sounds like bipeds can be a universal winning formula. and perhaps things like thier skin, size, and eyes are discrepencies catered specifically to thier habitat.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think most of the arguments have been covered about the ideal build for intelligence.

Some more thoughts here. Some people who have been abducted and some who have just seen aliens have stated that the greys don't look like that. Some say they are wearing space suits, just thought i would mention it.

I had a thought about there height. Several reports i have read go on about the greys performing rather amazing physical feats like clearing a 5 foot fence like it was nothing. Numerous ideas have been suggested but i havn't seen the one i am going to say which would also fit with there height.

If they are from a planet with more gravity than ours then they would need to be shorter to deal with the gravity. A tall willowy figure is very bad for high gravity situations, this would also explain some of their great physical feats.

Of course this argument may fall down in the light of the tall greys some people report, but again they may be a different race that just look similar. If they evolved on a planet in the same system that just had less gravity then there is a good chance they would look similar.

Just thought that would be useful in this disscussion.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
well I seen a tall grey and it didn't seem to move well at all. perhaps they became that way from generations of space travel.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Maybe it is the just the little ones that are agile. I mean there are loads of storys that say they are weak when someone can confront them, but equally there are lots of storys from abductees and people who have just seen them that say they are agile enough to do all sorts of things we couldn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join