It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does a Satanic Cult Rule the World?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Mogus,

Thanks for the kind words. I figured out the Isildur/David connection while riding on a bus... after drinking copious amounts of coffee. Whether I'm right or wrong, inspiration is a wonderous thing.

William,

I will continue to engage FreeMason whenever he bashes Christianity or intentinally misleads ATS posters/readers.

BTW, please enlighten me as to the nature of your monkey jpg: "Take Back ATS". Who has it now?

Freemason,

Have you read this link yet?

www.geocities.com...

-�-

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by Savonarola]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Savonarola
BTW, please enlighten me as to the nature of your monkey jpg: "Take Back ATS". Who has it now?

I and several moderators are feed-up with the childish, immature, ravings of many posters. The banning of MT69 was amoung our first steps in applying more aggressive moderation of the forums.

Decorum, civility, and maturity must prevail here.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
William,

Ah. I figured it had been sold (or something along those lines).

Thanks for the info. Don't get too Dubyaish, though.

-�-

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I say ban the offenders after 3 strikes and bye bye IP.

I think some people just can't be around the public.
If I am considered as such, ban me as well.

I actually like these forums, and agree very much with William. I feel that we are all (I think) grown adults and should act like it.

You ever come across a bratty kid that just gets under your skin and you can't smack him cause he belongs to someone else?

I agree that I have let myself become partially sucked into the immature world of a childs creation as late and my sincerest apologies to the admins.

Sometime silence is a much better weapon against ignorance than discussion...

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yeah well I think you owe me the appology more then the admins, provocation is the evil here, not "discussion".

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
LoL, that man said "symbology"

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
LoL illimatic is making fun of grammar and spelling, what a loser.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Freemason listen to Mogus, Midnight Destroyer, All Seeing Eye and Tyler. I would give you my opinion but my opinion on this subjuect is their opinion, so what's the point of expressing the same cry in a different voice if everyone heard it the first time? Oh yeah, I got something of my own. Here it is: Why would you call someone a loser because he said "that man said symbolism"? That just shows who the childish one is here. Not to mention, don't you realize that about 22 different people on this discussion thread have taken their time to try and show you the truth or at least give you a taste of something unique to your belief system and you have done nothing but throw it back in their face. You sir have lost much respect form people on this board and will do no good here trying ignore everyone else. For if their statements are not to your creditability than they as people can't be creditable either right? You have called many here crazy. So when do you become crazy because you have a desire for unsavory knowledge? Unsavory knowledge is what the whole Masonic belief system is supposed to be all about. Yet you, as a so called Mason are completely turned off by such knowledge. You See?

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
At the risk of repeating myself - FM is NOT a feemason. Granted he has a certain literary skill that inflames opinion but his opinions on masonry are uneducated, misguided and misleading.
He pisses me off. He claims to be something he's not and in the process gives masonry a bad name.
By all means, read his posts and reply to them. But please, please, please be aware that you are not dealing with a freemason. His views are not the views of regular masonry so when you do rip him another asshole try to remember that he is not what he claims to be and don't fall into the trap of flaming masonry simply because you believe he is a member.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wow!! You poop out of your asshole here?
And you thought masons were weird.

arc

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   
lol

when (if) FM grows up a little, I would be interested in talking to him as some of his research and ideas on masonry are similar at times to my own. And as a Tolkien fan the ideas put forward about the symbolism behind the LOTR, on both sides on the argument, have given me a lot to go away and digest.

However the lack of maturity in his behaviour at times does unfortunately mean many people on this forum disregard anything he says that may have value

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
We all want to be Freemason's friend, but he won't let us embrace him with our ideas and our thoughts. You must ask yourself if one isn't willing to do so then what is one doing here?

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
FM(Masons) is a person who has been brainwashed into thinking they have the answer. He is commited to helping mankind see life threw his matrix vision of life. Only problem is, it may not be the truth.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Indeed.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
No.
Does a Satanic Cult Rule this Planet?
Yes.

JESUS said :

SATAN IS THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by Tyler
No.
Does a Satanic Cult Rule this Planet?
Yes.

JESUS said :

SATAN IS THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD...

True, and in order for mankind to take control of the planet, we must defeat the prince, in all his forms!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join