It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does a Satanic Cult Rule the World?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well what you fail to recognize is after a few years of "cooperation" Freemasonry then condemned the Illuminati as being Unmasonic, forcing any masons that were illuminati to resign.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 03:37 PM
link   
FM, I *do* recognize that. It was continual bad PR *after* that time that has associated Freemasonry with NWO/Illuminati.

As I said Freemasonry was a victim more than anything else...But the unjust "bad PR" continues to this very day (I know that you're aware of *that* fact). I never said that I *believed* in the constant bad PR...I merely pointed out where & how it got started.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Kids kids, enough!
In any case masonry is not something that 12 year olds could fully understand, don't feel bad.

Bedtime.
Shoo shoo.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Oh what's that Tyler?

That is...what are you implying?

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 11-11-2002 by FreeMason]

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason

*Punches in the teeth*

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Actually, the illuminati are alive and well:

www.oneworldorder.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 09:18 AM
link   
www.oneworldorder.org?

Just checked. They're 404.

How could they be a world-dominating organization if they can't even pay for their dot-name registration?

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Must have been a hoax. It was there like six months ago. They looked real, though.

Probably some guy trying to stir up trouble and make people think they're real...

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i wonder what happend to the people that paid the $95...

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
lol you people actually think masons are satanic? yes the do "rule" the world in a sense but they arent satanic, so a satanic cult isnt ruling the world. and masons arent run by 33s, they are run by the "non-existant" levels which are above the 33rd level. while the 33rd level is in the know about some of the events that take place because of masonry, they do not know much and are, in essence, being used. see, all the masons you know are a front, it isnt REAL masonry till after that 33rd level. some masons have never even been a level, such as the sons of prominent masons. these sons are sometimes allowed into the "non-existant" ranks as early as 15 years old.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
hahaha...no one is allowed into masonry at 15, you need to get your facts strait, and stop confusing affiliate organizations with Freemasonry.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
man are you whacked out of your mind? im not talking about your traditional #, im talking about "non-existant" levels.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There are no "non-existant" levels. There are 3 degrees of masonry, and an aditional 30 degrees in the scottish rite...some 13 in the york right. Many other affiliated bodies as well.

But masonry is only those 3 degrees, and a 3rd degree mason is a prerequisite for all other things, and if you act unmasonic, even if you're a 33rd degree, you can lose your "membership" in masonry and thus be nothing, not a 33rd or even an initiate...you're history.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ah, i see, as always you have proven me wrong. im such an idiot.

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
well ...they rule the world....but how long will they do it how long they think god will let them rule the world...they are allready trying to stop the apocalipse....but it will happen....things are going the way they should be going.....and nothing can stop the way God ment things to happen....no matter how many illuminated minds are competing.....they are competing themselves...noone can stay in the way of destiny.....im sure that i know things that the illuminati or the francmassons don�t the kingdom is comeing.....its name is heaven....but i don�t know if you will live to see it.....i�m sure i will

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
seriously man, prove there are no non-existant levels. its not like they are out in the open, they are a #in secret. wouldnt be in some #in book.

and wtf makes u people think its a satanic cult...crazy fools

[Edited on 17-1-2003 by Ev Dog]

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ev Dog

and wtf makes u people think its a satanic cult...crazy fools

[Edited on 17-1-2003 by Ev Dog]

Look up Bohemian Grove. Thats what makes me think.

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I find it very hrd to believe that Freemason is actually a Mason, although I do think he is.

He does nothing but spread disinformation like a disease, if you disagree with him, he ends up calling you names like a child would, and he wears his Masonic involvment on his sleeve like it will bring him some sort of respect or status amongst the rest of us.

Freemason, your are and always will be a...Jackass

If ANYONE actually listens to anything that comes from Freemason, you will only be hurting yourself, and maybe others.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I don't spread any disinformation mogus, although you are the one that seems to harbor the hostilities, I share none with anyone here, although recently I had been a tad bit "aggressive" and for that I'm sorry.

But regaurdless of how I post about this stuff, freemasonry and what not, it still is not "disinformation". Saddly there are too many people in this world who believe stuff for which there is no evidence.

It's a witch hunt, and the anti-freemasons are the puritans.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Look, its obvious that on any major conspriacy based discussion forum there are at least one or two people who constantly "debunk" every theory or statement made by others. These people are ALWAYS Freemasons.

There is one thing that I find good about such activity, everytime someone posts something that a Mason then "debunks" I look into it even further because chances are, it has more merit than I originally expected.

Freemason, let me give you a word of advice. Diplomacy isn't the act of making people believe what you tell them, it's making people believe they are the ones who came up with the idea before you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join