It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does a Satanic Cult Rule the World?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 01:59 PM
link   

By Henry Makow Ph.D.

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913)

Here is the rest of the article:
www.bankindex.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 07:26 AM
link   
No.
Does a Satanic Cult Rule this Planet?
Yes.

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 11:19 PM
link   
...And they've already infilitrated the political, economic & social structure in the highest levels. Just looking at history & current events indicates that.

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 04:19 AM
link   
They did not "infilitrate" it. They created it.

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 04:40 PM
link   
To a point Tyler, I agree. But I would differ in this:

They didnt create it, they Hijacked it. Public service was slowly moved aside so the corrupt system of Politics could take its place.

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have read your article, hmm this Svali claims to have been an "Illuminati mind controller"???
Interesting concidering that the Illuminati
was fraternal and disolved into Freemasonry near what...early 1800s? Late 1700s? Not too sure when exactly, but it no longer exists.

Hmm furthermore....Freemasonry has been around long enough that if it were to replace all other religions with one WORLD religion then it would have done so by now.

Oh yeah my main arguement, there is no credible proof aside from the arrogant statements of Zealous Catholic/Christian church affiliates, that the Black Hand Organization in Serbia had ANYTHING to do with Freemasonry, that statement is just irrelevant without documented proof, if the person had any she should have given referense to that statement.

Ugh, furthermore as I read on this article loses all credulity when it BASHES Jews, now I'm not one to support them, they have done many heinous crimes in the middle east, however to just call them Devil Worshippers is ... retarded, especially when the person doing that is a Christian "which so happens to be a CULT sprung from Judaism".

In conclusion this article seems little more then an excited zealot jumping at a miniscule possibility to bash "cults" which to Christianity is EVERYTHING, particularly Freemasonry, which comes up frequently in this article, as I'd assume it would, christians always associate Freemasonry with the coming revelations.

Ahh no, it NOW just lost all credulity, where it states Freemasonry is Cabala and knowingly or unknowingly enlists non-jews into judaism.

hrrm, not even half way through it yet.

Ahh I'll tell you what the unfinished pyramid means....and it means nothing more then Lost Knowledge, nothing else. Not this, "conspiracy not complete crap", symbols in masonry haven't changed for 3000 years, following that theory that means the conspiracy will never be complete, because that symbol will always be prevolent.

Man I REALLY hate the nuts that say "freemasonry believes lucifer is god", they have NO proof what-so-ever that is just an opinionated statement that has not even an inkling of truth.
And I don't know what this author is smoking, winter concerts instead of Christmas? I live in a by far more Masonic state then this bafoon and we don't run around celebrating winter "concerts".

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have read your article, hmm this Svali claims to have been an "Illuminati mind controller"???
was fraternal and disolved into Freemasonry near what...early 1800s? Late 1700s? Not too sure when exactly, but it no longer exists.

Hmm furthermore....Freemasonry has been around long enough that if it were to replace all other religions with one WORLD religion then it would have done so by now.

Oh yeah my main arguement, there is no credible proof aside from the arrogant statements of Zealous Catholic/Christian church affiliates, that the Black Hand Organization in Serbia had ANYTHING to do with Freemasonry, that statement is just irrelevant without documented proof, if the person had any she should have given referense to that statement.

Ugh, furthermore as I read on this article loses all credulity when it BASHES Jews, now I'm not one to support them, they have done many heinous crimes in the middle east, however to just call them Devil Worshippers is ... retarded, especially when the person doing that is a Christian "which so happens to be a CULT sprung from Judaism".

In conclusion this article seems little more then an excited zealot jumping at a miniscule possibility to bash "cults" which to Christianity is EVERYTHING, particularly Freemasonry, which comes up frequently in this article, as I'd assume it would, christians always associate Freemasonry with the coming revelations.

Ahh no, it NOW just lost all credulity, where it states Freemasonry is Cabala and knowingly or unknowingly enlists non-jews into judaism.

hrrm, not even half way through it yet.

Ahh I'll tell you what the unfinished pyramid means....and it means nothing more then Lost Knowledge, nothing else. Not this, "conspiracy not complete crap", symbols in masonry haven't changed for 3000 years, following that theory that means the conspiracy will never be complete, because that symbol will always be prevolent.

Man I REALLY hate the nuts that say "freemasonry believes lucifer is god", they have NO proof what-so-ever that is just an opinionated statement that has not even an inkling of truth.
And I don't know what this author is smoking, winter concerts instead of Christmas? I live in a by far more Masonic state then this bafoon and we don't run around celebrating winter "concerts".

It's really bad when they now bash Freemasons as Anti-Family, freemasons are all about family, there is no big conspiracy to destroy nuclear families, as I said in my post to that "what is america becoming" article, that most of those problems stem from cutural practices, not influences.

My god what a horrible ending, it went from an article about Illuminati, to HATE ALL THE FREEMASONS...don't forget, you're living in a free world because of us.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The freemasons. I know some of them ( just a few ).

I've a friend involved in one lodge.In this lodge, they are believing in God & JC.

There is " left-lodges " and " right-lodges ", " far-left lodges " and " far-right-lodges ". It's like with policymakers.

I.E, in France, the lodge " Loge du Grand-Orient " is left one and they are fighting against some others lodges.

In Italy, the P2 Lodge was/is a far-right lodge who commited terrorists acts in the eighties.

They want to "help " us, but they don't know how to do peace between them.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
They did not "infilitrate" it. They created it.

That's the best & most efficient way to infiltrate something, isn't it?

The best way to find out The Truth (aside from asking him
) means sorting through mountains of information & figure it out. You've got to do the sorting yourself, because there's no *single* source of info that can be trusted without confirmation from other sources. The entire world is filled with truth, half-truth, lies & personal biases wherever you look; You must take time & thought to figure out which is which.

For example, lots of people equate Masonry with "Illuninati" & "NWO", but they really can't find any type of concrete proof that would confirm it. However, that's the main SOP for *any* such conspiracy that may exist...Eliminate the truth & erase the proof; And they've developed a *large* variety of methods over the centuries for doing just that very thing.

In the end, ya gotta inhale a lot of chaff before ya find any wheat...

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 10:37 AM
link   
(FreeMason) You sound a little...well..perphaps shall i say ..threatened?? Why so glum, plum?
Is the truth a little bitter for the sweetness?? Lies can be sweet, but the truth is always bitter!
Why is that you have the need to back up freemasons so much>?>?
I mean..maybe you know something we all dont that you are trying to hide or something...if so, please tell man..OR do you not want disobey your "brotherhood" ..are they gonna kill yah if you betray them?? Have they put you in charge of spreading propagnada like they have put many in duty of?
Big Dog's little slacky arnt we??!!

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Re the article:

We really need a tinfoil hat icon. We really do.

(and to be terribly unkind, I wonder if the author's one of the major writers for rumormillnews.com. The article is SO badly researched that it's pathetic.)

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 12:50 AM
link   
LoL orion I think you need to actually research out what you are talking about before you attack it....I wouldn't suggest going to those crazy "anti-masonry" sites either...though thanks to some other poster I did find an interesting site that debunks what "you" believe to be the truth....it also has many good resources to plenty of good books....You should try reading some time...you do read right?

www.masonicinfo.com...

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 09:50 AM
link   
no thanks man...i know all the sites you give me will be just plain out lies made by your own people..so I would just rather find my own resources..thanks tho.
OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Orion, I'm sorry you are just so ignorant....but this site said something not even I had thought of, it was just so DEAD ON!

Everyone says the active 33s rule masonry and lie to everyone else....

...but it's so true that...IF MASONRY WERE THE SPEAR HEAD OF SOME NWO, then wouldn't the Grand Masters "assume" control for themselves?

I mean...they have the power to determine who is a mason or not....they are in a sense the president, 33rd degree is just a rank of HIGH honor due to commitment to masonry...the real power of masonry is in the office, and that can be held by a 3rd degree.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason

the illuminati you speak of was the one founded by the adam weishaupt... which was only one branch...
it is well-known that there isn't just one group called the 'illuminati'... which only adds onto the mass confusion.

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Oh that's just preposterous, the ONLY Illuminati (and I now researched this) faded out before the 1800s.

People just believe there are secretive NWO organizations still, because of certain men like Captain William Morgan, but what they don't realize is those men acted out of revenge for NOT having been excepted into the organizations they criticize.

And then someone earlier in some post asked "why do so many masons speak out against masonry, and call it a devil worshipping organization, hmm?" well I researched out those "masons" and some of them were lying, and never were masons...others like Albert Pike, never meant anything along those lines....people simply twisted what he said by taking it out of context, making it to look like it was a "we are satan worshippers" statements.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Besides you're one to fear the NWO, you wear their mark if there ever was one!

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913)

And I'm a direct decendant of Woodrow Wilson...I don't think what I belong to he'd disapprove of. Again it was probably taken out of context. Alas if only historians recorded everything said before and after a quote.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 8-11-2002 by FreeMason]

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by echelon

the illuminati you speak of was the one founded by the adam weishaupt... which was only one branch...
it is well-known that there isn't just one group called the 'illuminati'... which only adds onto the mass confusion.

Thank you. At last some members show some sings of intelligence.

posted on Nov, 10 2002 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Heh! But wasn't it Adam Weshaupt's Bavarian Illuminati that infiltrated the Freemasons?

This was one of the many situations that caused the Papal to condemn secret societies in a general, all-conclusive ban at the time. The ban made it illegal to accept recruitment into the Illuminati & *attempting* to recruit for them was a crime fit for *beheading*.

However, it should be further mentioned that, at that time, all Illuminati were Freemasons, but not all Freemasons were Illuminati.

What this basically means is that, by merely *being* a "secret society", Freemasons were a prime target for Illuminati infiltration. By having all of the trappings of secrecy already in place (secret grips, passwords, etc.), Freemasonry was a perfect place to forment "secret agendas" that wouldn't automatically become public knowledge.

This is not to mean that I think Freemasons were at fault for this...Freemasons merely became a *target* for the NWO to take over for use as a tool. As much of a *victim* as anything else. It was during that time & for this reason that Freemasonry has always been assumed (by continuing bad PR) to be *leaders* of an NWO agenda.

[Edited on 10-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join