It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sightings from 16/1/06

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
not sure if these have been shown before so, i have put them up.

www.hbccufo.org...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

Since I have dial-up--viewing the second video took some time to download--but was DEFINITELY woth the wait.

Some observations about this video: it does not appear to be faked. Unless everyone in frame is acting and pointing at some pre-selected point in the sky for the "sighting"--this video is real.

I could not make any determinations that the UFO seen was digitally imposed. The lighting (though the video is grainy) seemed to be right too.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ok the first video was good, but im not too sure why it swapped to NV camera a third of the way through, and the second video isn't even worth believing at all. Those two lads run at the camera grinning, and then start pointing away. The camera crew make no noise and the presenter just takes off his cap and look a little puzzled...

Sorry but its a fake imho ( Nicely done though
)

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I've seen the first one before and I think it happens to be an incredible coincidence with a meteor moving nearly head-on to the camera and finally disintegrating. I've witnessed meteors do that and it was nearly identical to this video except for the angle of view.

I have to wait to see the second one. The filter here blocks the url unless it can be moved to putfile.

NC

top topics

join