It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm finally on my Quest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hi everyone on ATS, it's NeoQuest. I'm writing from New York, Brooklyn to be exact. There were Canaanites and then there were Brooklynites
No, I'm just playing. I've been checking out this site for awhile and it's quite impressive. I've been reading alot of current events the last five years so much that it has become a hobby among other things. Here I get a chance to see and get and feel for various views on events in our current world, learn new things and speak my own mind on the issues. Let's just hope it doesn't get heated
. I've gotten interested in these potential super ancient mega civilizations like the Rama Empire. But I have one question, what do we specifically post in skunk works? I ask because I liked what I saw there but it didn't have anything specific. I guess you'll tell me if that's a stupid question. Well, anyway I guess I've written enough, this Brooklyn Alien is signing off.
Peace Out

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Welcome NeoQuest, i too am fairly new,Peace also and see you round the threads.

Cheers
M4S

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hiya NeoQuest

...Just as soon as you get all the answers they change the questions

Enjoy the ride

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, NQ. Enjoy your self... joe e

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Welcome NeoQ,

Skunkworks is for the more out on the limb subjects that have no sources to back them up. At least no credible sources. Its for the discussions that your willing to jump into but aren't willing to shred the poster or demand proof.

Everywhere else on ATS you better be able to back up your claims.

I welcome you to the world of the jaded souls. May your stay here be as long and fun as mine has been.

Wupy

new topics

top topics

join