It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Reason for Breaking the One Week Covenant?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
yeah, as you've been typing that, I was doing some reasearch on the theories behind Charles/and or Prince William, and theres some heavy stuff there.

Not only that but they are carrying Davidic blood too. I'd guarantee you Solana or the Pope can't claim that.

See this link. Scroll down to see the genealogy. Here is a more complete genealogy that shows from Adam to the Queen. That bloodline over there is nothing but dead weight unless there is a divine (or not so divine) plan for them. Charles is precisely the same age as the state of Israel too. That makes Jesus' statement all the more real, "this generation will not pass away until these things are fulfilled."

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This post is full of fantastic info!
KUDOS to everyone so far!!!

Here's a link to an interesting website concerning Prince William (for the European Union connection)

www.angelfire.com...

THIS particular site leans towards Prince William himself being the AntiChrist/Beast 666.

Either way, there has been a TON of "detective work" or research on this one.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What about this scenario for the recent fighting? Israel is attempting to create a buffer and fill it with an International peace keeping force instead of it's own soldiers. They've instructed 300,000 Lebanese to move north out of the southern area of Lebanon. Once they clear the area, some hero will step in and recommend that an international force guard a 12 mile buffer zone (The range of the Hezbollah rockets).

At this point the world will be all to happy to end the violence and will gladly help out. Also look for a withdrawal of Israeli troops from the West Bank as this international force agrees that it might as well guard this area too.

www.nytimes.com...

Then, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice would go to the region and seek to establish a buffer zone in southern Lebanon and perhaps an international force to monitor Lebanon’s borders to prevent Hezbollah from obtaining more rockets with which to bombard Israel.

American and Israeli officials are also contemplating a 12-mile buffer zone in southern Lebanon to keep Hezbollah away from the Israeli border. While disarming Hezbollah entirely remains Israel’s goal, it is no longer demanding that as a condition of a cease-fire, officials said.

Now Hezbollah attacks will be against an international peacekeeping force and their actions won't look like heroic resistance against Israeli occupation. Same thing in the West Bank. Israel can say they are not occupying this territory and yet still have their buffer zone of security. It's a perfect fit. I suspect this little arrangement will work out for about 3 years before it falls through. Things will be running smoothly and Israel will announce, "O! By the way, all of Jerusalem belongs to Israel. Including the temple mount." Boom! Things go crazy.
Just a hunch.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm glad dbates has put together these valuable pieces of international news. Indeed we should be on the watch for what the international community is doing. The issues I have with the "end times" or Armageddon scenario based on what we're looking at is the following:

- The international community does not yet trust one sovereign power. The U.S. does not trust the U.N, the EU does not trust the U.S, the U.N. doesn't trust its member-states, etc. etc. etc. What needs to happen is more conglomerations which may take decades IF and only if these countries wish & agree to do so. For example: U.S. + Mexico + Canada = United North America. But, The US has issue with immigration, Canada has issue with the U.S., etc. EU isn't as united as it looks to us in the U.S. I'm sure. Visiting England, there was a long standing tradition in England being England alone...not a lot of Great Britian flags being flown there (except London touristy places). We've got a long way to go as an international community.

- Israel is not in a position any time soon to cease fire and start signing treaties. They're pretty pissed that the land they gave up is now being used to attack them.

- No one is chanting "peace! peace!" The U.S. is justifying the war between Israel and Hezbollah/Hamas. The U.S. is looking now to Syria and Iran as instigators. The U.S. sees North Korea as a wild card that needs to calm down. Other countries are split in agreement...for example what Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Jordan think. It's way too delicate to start polarizing countries at this point which is why we're not in a large-scale WWIII at present.

- This "proxy war" business is not new. We (U.S.) pitted Iran against Iraq, Afghanistan against Russia in the 80's and many many other countries and resistance groups throughout history. The difference now is that we hear about it through the popularity of the news and internet.

Now, onto the awesome Book, The Bible:

-One thing that is NOT included in the Bible is the superstition within numbers. There are measurements and dates given, but not any specific years. There's good reason for that. A study into numberology will not lead a person to Christ/Christianity. It's a different religion that follows "magick numbers"

- Consider the following from Matthew 24:36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man." That means that if God says at 11:48pm tonight "GO!" it's going to happen. Or, conversely, if He says, "we're gonna wait another 5,000 years" guess what, we're going to deal with it then.

- "Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape." - 1 Thessalonians 5

I'm not saying we're not supposed to keep watch (Matthew 24:43
"But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.") only that we'll not know and is pointless to try to pin down that which only God knows.

If we lose our focus on our daily mission then indeed the named enemy has a strong chance at winning. Our mission, what we should be focusing on is Christ given here: "He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." - Mark 15:16. Preaching doom and gloom, WWIII, etc. is taking the precious time and breath away that God has given us, from the good news He wants us to share. Our last day individually can be today. Let's live in that moment.

Hopefully none of this comes as offense as it is not intended to be so, just wanting to help sisters/brothers put world events into context correctly & Biblically. If I'm not seeing something (which certainly has been before and may be the case now) then feel free to provide more information & discussion.

dbates, again, I think this is eye-opener news that everyone should see...just don't see it as the fuse of the "end-times".

[edit on 20-7-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well said. This is a discussion and not me "telling it like it is" so opposing voices are always welcomed. I don't claim to have anything figured out. I just see an interesting pattern of events.

I believe that more Christians would consider this if it weren't for a massive hurdle. The Rapture. If there is a pre-Trib Rapture we would have to see it before these things happen. Even though I was raised believing in the Pre-Trib Rapture, I've become really skeptical that such an event will happen. There are lots of reasons for this that I won't go into now. Doing so would detract from this discussion, but I would like to point out one single passage that finally swayed me.

Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
Thessalonians 2

Could there be a Rapture? Sure, but we could conclude that this happens after he proclaims himself to be God. Like the passage says, it won't happen until after he is revealed. Once you've cleared this hurdle you're free to look around at the possibility of what's currently happening. Which is where I'm at. Observing with curiosity. Of course it could be that things don't take shape until after the Rapture as some strongly believe. They do make valid points. Since belief in the Rapture itself is not a requirement for being a Christian, and since both sides make good points, I choose to sit on the fence in this issue. Worrying about it amounts to worrying about seeing the city-limits sign before you get to town. If it looks like you're almost in town then you're there regardless of whether or not you saw the sign.

Another argument in favor of these recent events being significant is the world's supply and demand issue with oil. Let's face it, we (the U.S.) wouldn't be mixed up in the Middle East if not for this precious commodity. Oil is the life-blood of modern nations and the U.S. needs more blood than others. If you follow trends you'll see that production is fairly steady, but demand is rising dramatically. China is going through a sort of industrial revolution and it's citizens want cars and a more modern way of life. It won't be another 100 years before Oil Wars start. In fact I believe we've already seeing them today.

China, whose economy is growing at over 10 per cent, will face an energy security crisis since it will be dependent on foreign sources for 50 per cent of its oil needs in 2010, according to an energy forecast published here.

China would face an energy supply security problem in the next five years as international competition for oil heated up, the report published by China's Social Sciences Academic Press forecast.
source

(Look it's 2010 again!)

Do you remember the bit in Revelation about the Kings of the East (I believe it's in Revelation 16:12) making their way across the dried up Euphrates? If this is the same reference as the army of 200 million(Revelation 9:15-16) then they are coming to claim the oil. What other resource is in this part of the world? I wouldn't march 200 million men anywhere for olives or dates. It has to be the oil and at the rate China is growing it won't be long until they're butting heads with the U.S. demand. The world can not support a second demand the size of the U.S. and it's not likely that either the U.S. or China will bow to the other's will.

I know you don't believe that Israel is ready for a peace treaty, but who would have thought that 3 captured soldiers would result in the current war with Hezbollah? Things are changing too quickly as if something or someone is pushing all these events forward. It's not far-fetched to question if Syria, Iran, and the U.S. will be in an all-out war next week. It's discussed on the news every night. The whole situation is on a knife edge.

I honestly do hope you're right. I would like things to be peaceful for a while. It could be another 100 years, but then again...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't think the captured soldiers were the issue. Israeli Defense Forces moved in a tank with special forces to recover the captured solidiers. It was because they got jumped that they sent in a greater force. That greater force was to be an ambush to recover them, but they got ambushed instead. I'm surprised that the news likes to leave out important pieces of information like HOW and WHY this escalated to the level it did. After these two unsuccessful recovery attempt, then Hezbollah decides to shoot some pretty long ranged missles into Israeli territory at civilian targets. They weren't your regular conventional 1970's Russian RPG left-overs. They were modern tech, Chinese-built, Iranian-purchased and instructed Uranium-tipped buggers. Not only was the retaliation for those, but moreso because they've got, what, 1,300 of them? And possibly bigger too. I'm not saying Israel handed this situation perfectly, but I disagree if someone says they've responded in unprovoked, excessive, and/or unbalanced force.

I don't see where Syria, Iran, US and such are going to fold into this thing next. Iran does not want to become steamrolled like Iraq. They saw what happened visually. U.S. is busy with troops in Iraq and reconstruction, they don't want to engage in yet another war. Syria loves being the middle-man, all profit and no blame, why change that? Israel has some nationalistic pride issues. The last couple decades of skirmishes didn't go into the "win" column for them really, so they need one now...and they have the capability to do so solo. Lebanon wants their country back (for the most part) so getting rid of Hezbollah is a plus from them, they just don't want Israel wrecking the house or hanging around after it's done. Europe wants ceasefire and diplomatic relations for the most part. Other Arab countries don't want to support a losing side and win out if their competitors get bumped around economically. Just as I see it.

I think one important thing that gets overlooked in these actions is that they were planned

I'm fairly certain Israel called the Lebanese government before crossing their line. There were even U.N. troops in southern Lebanon! Erego, the U.N. knew Israel was coming too.

I don't support all the president does, but Mr. Bush has does a darn fine job about calling all neighboring countries before entering the region (as well as bringing it up at the U.N. several times). Notice how in the Iraqi invasion all neighbors sat silently? Why does that surprise us? Iran is the only one who has real issue with it...years later after it has already taken place. I don't think anyone is going to have a hasty reaction to any of this. The only people who do are the people watching it on the news for the first time.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
During these 7 weeks (7 years) as described in Daniel, and also coming in Revelations, the Temple has to be rebuilt so the Antichrist can commit the abomination of desolation. So it stands to reason that when you see the Temple being rebuilt in Jerusalem, you know we are in the end times scenario. But also for the temple to be placed back again, the Dome of the Rock will have to be destroyed because it is where the Temple used to be the last time. That will surely set the Arabs off for sure!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I wonder if that will cause the Peace to be broken?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I agree with what dbates has said. The call for an international peace force in the region is gaining momentum. With the Israeli strikes increasing day by day I feel they are doing as much as the can with the time they have been "given" to me it feels like everything is according to a precise plan. Escalation in the war so far is due to Hezbollah (not sure if thats the rite spelling lol) What country would sit back and let militants from other nations continually kidnap its citezens and murder innocent women and children?? I would expect no less from my government. Yes there are casualties... there always is with war.. If the Lebanese government had any influence and controll over its contry then the war would have ended a long time ago.

The fact is they let these terrorist forces gain power in the country and are now paying the price for it. Iran and Syria are equally guilty I feel if they have supported such actions against Israel.

They US and international community should be aware that this facade of a war between Isreal and a bunch of hillbillies wit rockets and that Isreal is indeed fighting against the Arab nations that want the place "Wiped off the map"

The EU will set up an international peace keeping force and make way for the regional 7 year peace treaty due to be "reaffirmed" on the 01/01/07.

After that I believe things will come to a head sometime 2010 and only then will we know wats going on.

BTW the point about the grab for oil is a good one. Its the only reason the international community really cares... and thats wat wrong with this world.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GregR1965
..the Temple has to be rebuilt so the Antichrist can commit the abomination of desolation. So it stands to reason that when you see the Temple being rebuilt in Jerusalem, you know we are in the end times scenario. But also for the temple to be placed back again, the Dome of the Rock will have to be destroyed because it is where the Temple used to be the last time.

I think this is a very good point. If that happens and we get the announcement from Al-Jazeera news that, "Hooray! The Tower of Babel is being rebuilt!" then no doubt these would be clear indicators.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Couple of quick comments and maybe questions. I've been following Herb's site for quite a while, almost as long as I have ATS. I found it shortly after i discovered ATS, STA, and RMN (and others that I no longer mention but still got to on occasion). Dbates i'm with you on rapture timing leaning more toward pre-wrath timing.
JS is probably the most likely candidate for AC I've seen in my 20yrs or so of exposure to the subject (only 30 but went to a Baptist Christian school till 9th grade). I've read but I'm not a huge fan of the Left Behind Series (I prefer my fiction with more non-theological polysyllabic words and complex plots), and think that though an honest attempt at telling a story set in the Tribulation, it has left quite a few Christians to expect something like what is portrayed in those books rather than read thier Bibles and see events for themselves. I would like to give it credit for why these questions are in my head based on the fact that in the books, the AC would try to ape Christ's earthly ministry as much as possible in the books. Upon these lines I would like to propose the following questions.

Like I said JS and the WEU ENP 7 yr Roman empireconection best candidate i've seen in my life. He's hyper intelligent, robustly healthy,and charismatic but he just seems a little old to me. Is it possible he could be some dark mirror to John the Baptists forerunning of Christ with the real AC to assume his position after? Is there anyone currently visible to the world who would be 30 or 33 1/2 in 2010? I saw the guy pointing out the British Royals and after thinking well we can't both be right thought maybe we're half right.

Well, so much for quick thoughts. This is one of my favorite ATS subjects and have the most personal study about. I'm not %100 wedded to the EU beast kingom theory. The ones describing it as involving Turkey and an Islamic AC are possible in my opinion as well (due mainly to the fact that it's hard to imagine Europeans who think the death penalty is barbaric embracing behading in such a short amount of time)The only things I'm sure of in this matter are that even those of us who study the subject will be surprised at how things turn out. Not the end but how we get there.
(edited for spelling and clarity)

[edit on 5-8-2006 by jefwane]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What's been happening with JS? Following up.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
He's still in his postition, though there are rumors of an immenent retirement (he's threatened before and EU gave him his current position). Still at the highest level of EU politics and foreign policy. I think he's active in middle east at moment and is behind Europe gettting more involved in Israel, lebanon, and Palestinian territiries.Still a personof interest i would say, but i'm really looking to see if the retirement is for real, if it is whoever replaces him should be looked at closely. The position he holds has always been of more signifigance to me. A seven year funding instrument for the WEU goes into effect Jan 1 2007, so if he is retiring maybe we'll see his replacement soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

This year, June 7, 2006 (day after 06/06/06 might I add) marks the start of the 40th year after the times of the gentiles was fulfilled on June 7, 1967.

Just a bit of info for you wisesheep. The time of the Gentiles has not been fulfilled yet.

The time of the Gentiles will be fulfilled when the pre tribulation rapture occurs. That will be the Gentile harvest.

The Dome of the Rock does not have to be destroyed for the temple to be rebuilt.

Revelation 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by marko1970
This post is full of fantastic info!
KUDOS to everyone so far!!!

Here's a link to an interesting website concerning Prince William (for the European Union connection)

www.angelfire.com...

THIS particular site leans towards Prince William himself being the AntiChrist/Beast 666.

Either way, there has been a TON of "detective work" or research on this one.

I am wondering if the antichrist would even know that he's the antichrist? I don't follow these people's lives, so I have no idea how this guy acts. Did he have a "normal" (for royalty, anyway) childhood? Everyone knows his mom died, mine did too while I was a small child, but normal within the known events. Does he have a secret mean streak, or would the antichrist be known as "perfect". Acts of charity, philanthropic exercises, loads of repect from people around him, etc. Just curious on your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
so, does anyone have anything I can use on the kids at school? they have fairly open minds, but I need some more ammo

P.S. check out this possible apocalypse trigger
ec.europa.eu...

I think this is a very good point. If that happens and we get the announcement from Al-Jazeera news that, "Hooray! The Tower of Babel is being rebuilt!" then no doubt these would be clear indicators.

not The tower of Babel, the Temple of the Lord

[edit on 1/17/2007 by bridgebrain]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Just a bit of info for you wisesheep. The time of the Gentiles has not been fulfilled yet.

The time of the Gentiles will be fulfilled when the pre tribulation rapture occurs. That will be the Gentile harvest.

True that. I'll be glad when the time of my ignorance is.

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
The Dome of the Rock does not have to be destroyed for the temple to be rebuilt.

Revelation 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Quite likely. Wonder how much weight this synagogue they have planned for it carries?

The EU's EndGame is rather interesting. Kinda feels like early 2003 all over again, only with Persia this time.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hey guys just thought I should point this out. Are we seeing prophecy fulfilled again??

DANIEL 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceedingly great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the Pleasant Land (Israel).

Prince Harry (the youngest heir to the thone) was recently reported to be headed to Iraq and towards Isreal.

If any1 has any info or speculations please share nothing has been said on this topic in a while.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by ka0s69]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
hmmm, I don't know. If the anti-christ is going to be one of the two British princes, then I would plump for William. I will be following events closely. He should be out there by April.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
hmmm, I don't know. If the anti-christ is going to be one of the two British princes, then I would plump for William. I will be following events closely. He should be out there by April.

Yeah i think william is a more likely candidate also. April u say?? Should be interesting. Would not be good for any country that harms the prince..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join