It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Civil War Plotted by Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

Yesterday's Senate Committee was told to get ready for muslim on muslim blood.

Previous attempt at civil war on Feb. 22 was unsuccessful.

If THEY dont succeed once, THEY try try again.

Now, THEY will not fail.

This time they have to do a big one.

Something big, like bomb Najaf or Karbala. They might even try to assassinate the Grand Ayatollah. Even killing firebrand Sadr would be enough.

Once a major incident is created. then all Hell will break loose.

US Ambassador in Iraq has already predicted Pandora's Box is about to open.

The CIA plan is to cause a major incident on a top religious figure or a holy site this summer or 2006 and sit back and see rivers of blood.

And good old Rummy boy is giggling that we will let Iraqi police handle the mess. He thinks Iraqi will be fooled into it and so they will manage it fine; and the US troops will simply supply the body bags.

Summer 2006. IRAQ CIVIL WAR.

Its time to buckle up.

www.nytimes.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

[edit on 10-3-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Wow! I believe you have finally proven to me that some people see absolutely no good at ALL in the U.S.A.

Why on earth would the U.S want civil war? Why? Please share what the strategic or tactical use would be.

We would lose oil,world trust, huge money already invested.

Do you see that?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Um, none of the links that you provided show say anything about the Pentagon "plotting" a civil war in Iraq. That is of course untrue. The United States is trying to PREVENT a civil war, there is no reason why the U.S. would hope or want something like that to happen.

What makes you think this...? Did you misread your own links??

-- Boat

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thats the worse misinterpretation of the news link I have seen. Nothing on those articles says anything about Pentagon starting an Iraqi civil war. You definitely need to reread those articles and this time more slowly and to check your head to make sure what they actually mean.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Seems like, realistically, the people secretly plotting to bring about the circumstances that will lead to civil war in Iraq is the anti-war party.

Honestly though, why is there some need for a secret foreign cabal to instigate a war in iraq???? The iraqis are perfectly capable of doing this on their own, hell, they did it before, thats how they ended up with the baath party in the first plcae.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Civil war would be used as a face saving excuse to exit Iraq.

I can imagine the interview:

Rummy: " Oh God !! If we stay there more, Mr Talabani, we might inflame the civil war. So you are right that we ought to go. Hopefully that will calm things down."

President Talabani: Thank you for helping in this way.

CNN: US exit helped to end the civil war.

UN: Well done USA. Maybe Noble Peace Price for President Bush?

---

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The civil war is a matter of understanding what goes around in Little Mr.Bush's head. It's simple , He goes to Iraq supposibly " To get those Bombs that Saddam had, Doesn't find anything then calls it "War on terror". They come over take the land then expect Arabs to sit there butts down and say nothing but watch them, And when they do " There called terrorist." ....................... It's simple!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don't believe that the pentagon ever planned to instigate civil conflict in Iraq. But....
It could actually be beneficial in the long term. It is becoming obvious that without the brutal Saddam in charge, that the different factions of Islam will feel free to try and impose their sectarian views on one another.

Majority Shia civilians have always felt oppressed by the Ba'athist Sunni minority, and feel they now have the opportunity to cement their place in the powerbroking sectors of Iraqi democracy.
Likewise, the Sunni set are unwilling to relinquish the decision-making process to who they see as heathen barbarians who know jack about Islam etc.

I think, (and feel free to disagree) that it would be beneficial to all concerned if Iraq were to split into separate enclaves of northern Kurd, central Sunni and southern Shi'ite. Then each faction would be able to forge its own destiny through individual democratic process.
A civil war, though ghastly in practice, could ultimately decide borders and limitations of each sect's authority and eventually lead to peaceful co-existence.

American, British and other coalition forces would be powerless to stop fighting, but could be instrumental in an intermediary role.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by evilgus]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy

Civil war would be used as a face saving excuse to exit Iraq.

Come on mr Conspiracy you really think these people want out of Iraq. A Iraq that so many people think they would plan 9-11 or lie about WMDs to get into?

And so they can leave a mess of Iraq ripe for Iran to get involved with either covertly or overtly. Iraq has a majority of shiites which just happen to make up Iran how perfect.

I could already see Iran drooling at the prospect. That civil war chaos could spread and threaten Iran. What a perfect excuse to come in as the Muslim heros and clean up the US mess.

Oh and by the way then be in control of the largest Middle East oil supply.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
King Fahd Is to blame for allowing America or should I say Europe into Saudi Arabia and the access into the Holy Lands to spread their Luciferian Reptilian New World Order filth, King Fahd is a Dajjal, Anti-Christ, the Saud Family are all tied into Christian Illuminati Nations, this is totally against the divine holy words of Allah in his last Revelation El Qur'aan given to the last and Seal of the Most High's Prophets Mustafa Muhammad El Amiyn, Allah also tells Muslims not to seperate themselves and break up into different Sectarians, sects. Sunni and Shiites killing one another is a sign and punishment of disobeying this divine commandment, I am Shaykh Hasan Abdul Kariym a Nubian Native American Arab a direct descendant of all of the prophets of Allah, I am a lost but now found sheep of the house of Ishmael, an Ancient Egyptian through my greatest of all grandmothers Hajar, Hagar, Hathor the second wife of my greatest of all warrior grandfathers in whom named us Nubians Muslims, Abraham. I am that Royal Seed that can answer this troubled worlds questions. E-mail me at sumerninja1@yahoo.com, come clean and correct.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by alqaida]

[edit on 10-3-2006 by alqaida]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alqaida
...I am Shaykh Hasan Abdul Kariym a Nubian Native American Arab a direct descendant of all of the prophets of Allah, I am a lost but now found sheep of the house of Ishmael, an Ancient Egyptian through my greatest of all grandmothers Hajar, Hagar, Hathor the second wife of my greatest of all warrior grandfathers in whom named us Nubians Muslims, Abraham. I am that Royal Seed that can answer this troubled worlds questions. E-mail me at sumerninja1@yahoo.com, come clean and correct.

I suppose you did not read the fine print when you filled out your online membership for ATS?
Might want to...

Personally, I would be more concerned about an ambulance rolling up, a few men in white suits getting out and proceeding to knock on your door.

At any rate, was just at the Pentagon last week. I happened past a room that had this huge looking computer machine in it. Ironically, it was labeled the "Cheney and Rove's Pentagon World Takeover Plotting Machine"....not.

seekerof

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
That was 1 long sentance.

top topics

join