It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Promo's, Promo's, and more Promo's needed, help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
G'day ATS! I'm going to be needing short promotional audio clips of approximately 30 seconds, and no more than 1minute, to play in my radio show at NetTalkRadio.co.uk each week, titled 'The Conspiracy Hour'.
I would like to advertise the following:
-TinWiki.orG (the most important of them all)
-the ATSNN (second most important)
-The new Conspiracy Masters section of ATS
-BelowTopSecret.com (all of it)
-AboveTopSecret.com PODCasts
-AboveTopSecret.com (all of it)
-David Icke's work (and hopefully the new david icke forum at ATS)
-Alex Jones and Prison Planet.com
-AND TINWIKI!!!

So if anyone out there has an hour or so of spare time and a nice clear voice, as well as the ability to make their voice sound really cool and x-files-like using their computer, could you please consider making a couple of these? It'd be great to have someone else's voice doing these promos, as having my own voice in them would not make it easily distinguished from the rest of the show.
If needed I could even write up the promo's myself and see if anyone wanted to record them for me in their own voice, but it'd be nice to hear someone else's opinion and analysis of the things being advertised.

Cheers, NrKy.

EDIT: 64kbps, 44100MHz Stereo mp3 would be great, and just email me the files at [email protected] or upload it to the BTS.Talk feed if you think other people might want to listen to and use it too.

[edit on 10/3/2006 by nrky]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Not sure what you want to say, if you had a rough script I could record a few pieces for you....

Let me know

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
For example, it would be EXCELLENT (you would have my gratitude, and a mention on the show ^_^) if someone could record themselves saying the following in a recording so that I can have someone elses' voice introducing the segments of my show... it'd make it seem cooler if I had that.

"It's time for the Totalitarian Tiptoe, that part of the show where NrKy brings you up to date on the status of the encroachment on our civil liberties and freedoms by the few that want to control the world and to bring about a global fascist dictatorship, by using smaller, more easily accepted solutions to a predermined problem that we WILL react to in the way that the think-tanks expect us to.
If we can at least break the cycle of problem-reaction-solution, we can take a start in reclaiming our planet and our own freedoms!
The inevitable endpoint of the illuminati's plan to conquer the world is a world government (like the UN), a world currency (like the Euro), a world bank (like a globalisation of the Federal Reserve), a world army (like NATO), and a microchipped population of mind-controlled slave sheeple.
If this seems troublesome to you, and makes you worried, GOOD! if not, nothing to see here, all is fine, we want you to just go back to work and keep fuelling the military industrial complex that lines the pockets of the few that want to control the world and murder the non-compliant free thinkers of the world. Life is good, nothing to worry about."

*prays that someone will respond to this*
Cheers, NrKy.

EDIT: *gleeee* I love HMITD, always willing to help out when someone else is needing something.

[edit on 10/3/2006 by nrky]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't know what you mean by X-Files voice, but I'm going to give it a try anyways. If it turns out decent, I might send it to you.

Just one problem...

that part of the show where NrKy brings you up to date on the status of the encroachment on our civil liberties and freedoms by the few that want to control the world and to bring about a global fascist dictatorship

I'm having trouble saying such long run-on sentences in one breath

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Uhh hi there Nrky I guess I could do one if you want what do you want me to say,what you posted?

If you want me to help please tell me.

Also what should I do post it here on ats?.I
f I can manage this that is.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
LOL! Thanks for the offers, guys... I guess I'll save you a bit of time and write up some scripts for the promo's, right after I finish the radio show for the week.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Er, not much time went into these, so use them as you see fit!!!

www.bigupload.com...=D490A5A5

www.bigupload.com...=4C726330

www.bigupload.com...=E8D2FC41

www.bigupload.com...=875C5E2E

www.bigupload.com...=B44935B0

Let us know if there are any problems

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Just had a listen to your clips there HMITD, LOL, AWESOME! Thanks mate, nice work there.

They're corney, they're tongue-in-cheek, and they're nice and short, exactly what I needed.

EDIT: BOLLOCKS! My earlier posts have all been locked or something, I can't edit the damned things! What the? Where's the gripe/idea button gone to...

EDIT2: Seems that the new ats upgrades come with a limitation on editing, you can't edit it after a certain time period.
bah

[edit on 17/3/2006 by nrky]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
OOOOER! Someone posted a really good description of tinwiki on the main page, so I was wondering if someone here with a good clear radio voice would be so kind as to record themselves saying the following (or an abbreviated version) with no other audio, as I'll just transpose it over the top of whichever audio score I figure out I want to use it on (I'm considering the intro to Majic's "Beyond the Wall", once I get around to asking him for permission, but I'm open to suggestions. I'd also be considering the ATS theme song but that's already being used in the ATS podcasting promo that SO made months ago):
(I had toabbreviate the text from the site a little, it sounded drawn out and winded when you vocalise it)

Sponsored by AboveTopSecret.com, tinwiki.org is the first collaborative Wiki dedicated exclusively to topics that inspire the authors to consider "Tin foil hats". Topics such as conspiracy theories, UFO cover ups, the new world order, secret weapons, the Illuminati, and many other "alternative topics" are the focus of tinwiki.org.

So if you've got a knack for all things strange and paranormal, come to tinwiki.org and have YOUR voice heard. Anyone can create new articles or add to the existing articles. However, contributors MUST bring a healthy dose of ~paranoia~, and ensure that they wear their protective tinfoil hats at ALL times... we did warn you.

Majic.. majic... majiiiiiccccccc my sweeetie...... ^_^
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Majic's voice would be excellent for this.

[edit on 20/3/2006 by nrky]

top topics

join