It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Needed - photo analyst???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
The Grandmas hand is not saluting Satan at all, but is the protective sign of Christ.

I've never heard of this. What religious denomination are you?
The outstretched index and pinky fingers are a symbol of the devils horns. Whether they're upside down, right-side up, backwards or forwards.
There are no horns in Christian religions. Jesus was "the lamb", not "the goat".
Send us a link to a site that explains this "symbol of Christ" and make sure it's a Christian site and not some Wiccan/New Age cult site.

Maybe nanna is just giving us her "homeboy" hand signal. Is nanna in a gang?

Cool pic, BTW, I don't discount it and I believe you captured something real here.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knight783There is no religion or spirituality in my family. The last supper references are redundant as well, its simply a painting.

And maybe this is why your nanna is "open" to this kind of thing happening to her.
maybe she needs a dose of religion to clean things up. It couldn't hurt.

Here's what you need to take in to consideration:
Any spirit that creates fear is demonic in origin.
Any spirit that causes feelings of comfort and joy is Godly in origin.

This spirit scares nanna. This can only lead me to believe that this spirit is demonic in origin.
The hand signal (although unintentional) is a clue to what is being seen in this photo.

My 2 cents.

I'd burn the photo and have the house blessed.
Something in that house is having fun with you guys.....again, anything that creates fear, worry, or upset is "bad".

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Is it possible that the camera man was squatting and there was simply another person standing up next to him? That would explain why the camera man's reflection cannot be seen, but the other man's could.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Is it possible that the camera man was squatting and there was simply another person standing up next to him? That would explain why the camera man's reflection cannot be seen, but the other man's could.

Thats impossible, check the "face" in relation to the other reflections in the mirror. You can see that it is inbetween one of the mens outstretched arm and the man on the rights head.

It's a hoax.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join