It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need anwser from you good folks please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
i think the key to unlocking the mystery behind 9/11 is not that hard to figure out. First what floors estimae did the planes hit and the explosions happend before the towers also what companies where on those floors one big key is who owned the office space on those floors some body please help me with this info

update:
www.cnn.com...

thats a list of all tenants now if somebody could please tell me all the floors around the impact and explosion then we will know the companies that owned the space(if you get my drift those companies will know the truth possibly)

[edit on 10-3-2006 by snobird]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
You should find these pages useful as they have a diagram showing the tenants and the damaged areas:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
thanks for that thats what i was looking for know the hard part investagation of these companies cause if explosives were used somebody knew about it

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If you click on most of their names then it will bring up a wikipedia page on them, which is a good start.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Interesting topic. I think this is the first time I've seen this disussion brought to light. Let's see. The North Tower crash was between floors 94 and 98. The south tower crash was 78th through 84th.

In the North Tower only one company was hit, and that was Marsh USA, an insurance company who leased floors 93-100. I'd be interested to know what kind of policies they handled. Perhaps the 3 billion dollar silverstien one?? I wonder.

In the south tower it was the following companies:

First Commercial Bank on floor 78
Fuji Bank on floors 79-82
bepaid.com on the 84th

Interesting how they are ALL financial companies. I wonder if they had any scandles going on or anything. Of course it doesn't matter in the long run, since the whole building came down, but I guess you never know.

top topics

join