It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tariq Aziz: Was Iraq’s Deputy Really Such A Bad Man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I found this site with an interview from Tariq Aziz who was the deputy of Iraq’s proper government. Because it’s an interview written at a time when an invasion on Iraq seemed less than certain I find it hard to believe that this is first class propaganda. If anybody on the right of the political spectrum thinks this is propaganda then I would be very appreciative if you could identify what bits you think is propaganda to the ATS audience. Because surely this would demonstrate human intelligence that is a lot less shallow than believing something propaganda just because it comes from the words of Iraq’s former deputy prime minister?
"Unfortunately" many people like me think judging primary evidence as guilty till proven guilty is the behaviour of dictatorships their ants.

Tariq Aziz interview: www.pbs.org...

Brief Tariq Aziz Biography by Jessica Moore from Online News Hour…
www.pbs.org...

In the name of governments most unmerciful Tariq Aziz is currently in the queue for trial and “possible” death.

I’ve also provided some of Saddam’s letters to the American people which I posted on this site ages ago. Please do not reply to these old threads because it’s probably fair that they’ve already had their day.
Letter 1: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Letter 2: www.abovetopsecret.com...

To save people asking why I support Iraq’s old government they can see the following thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Which I also posted ages ago; it had no responses).

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
He says Saddam is a "Special Leader who cares about the welfare of his people".

Really; that's why he led them to a war that killed over one million of them? All so he could put some statutes on the border facing Iran to say "we own you bitches".

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Tariq was (Is ) an evil man with no remorse for the murder rape and bloodshed that happened under the Saddam regime.

Ok so Saddam was all powerful and ruled with fear, but Tariq had no qualms about using his own power to gain under Saddam. Yes the war to remove him was harsh and oil motivated, but remove them it needed to do. Its just a shame that after all these decades of saddam and his Psychotic sons the country seems to be sliding towards an islamic theocratic dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So was the Nazi Propaganda machine not evil because they just promoted what Hitler did?

new topics

top topics

join