It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Reptilians Control Our Dreams?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ICanFly

Good call!

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Walter
I've been troubled by dreams lately, and decided to do some searches on the topic. In addition to the usual information on dream meanings, astral projection and lucid dreaming, I stumbled upon a couple of sites that not only believe Mr. Icke's theory about reptilians ruling the world, but also that these same beings control and manipulate our dreams.

Hello Son of Walter,

This site is for conspiracy theories but I do not call “Truth” a theory even though the truth is stranger than fiction. Yes, the dream world is controlled by the dictators of the astral world. That is where they install manipulative programs into the Chakras. Behavior modifications, fear, anger, depression … and the saddest of all “Reprogramming sexuality” takes place in the dream world when one has no control of the mind. The reptilians are not the only ones but they are the one who refer to humans as “Container” a carefully chosen word with the numerology value of 33, the Illuminati Signature.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Are you in any way related to the 13 bloodlines?

Hello Merger,

You do not need “bloodline” you already have over 97% of a non-coding DNA that was not installed by the original designer.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceweaver

I am worried I am reptilian, I am wanted for cryostsis. Apparently I am spawn of satan. I need help, info, etc

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Merger

You said about the color violet,

i once were sitting with my eyes closed and all of the sudden i visualised myself in a dark purple robe like a was a king or something. Once i were with a friend in a park and suddenly a man came to us and talked about supernatural stuff.
and claimed that my hair were purple instead of dark brown
edit on 8-4-2015 by UNKNOWNPURPLE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I think that some kind of Draconian/Reptillian alien race came here in the past, and the locals killed them, drank and stored thier blood/flesh for their "powers" - so we have dreams of them drinking our blood etc.

I just have this idea that there were many visitations in times of old, and usually they (the aliens) were abused and consumed by the primitive humans or revered for their abilities and attributes.

Who would not want to try and skip tens of millions of years of evolution by trying to turn into one?

We must understand that it is not physical attributes (DNA) that makes one truly intelligent, its what one has learned in their development.

I can give you a book on how to ride a bicycle, but as you know there is only one way to learn that...
edit on 20-4-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I saw a reptile humanoid reveal itself from the darkmess once. Admittedly I was in semi sleep state but conscious enougj to look into its eyes. It was unhappy with me and glaring at me. I knew exactly why he was unhappy because I wouldn't allow him entry pass the gate into my subconsiousness. I Win Reptiller #ers.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link